Thursday, October 20, 2005

Morning Antics: Part 1

I was lying in bed this morning feeling horny. Lazily moving my hands around my body, I felt the gentle throbbing between my legs. Moving one hand to my nipple and the other down to my clit, I began stroking myself. *sigh* This really is a lovely way to wake up. I begin to let my mind wander. I imagine your hands touching me, feeling me, probing me. I begin to feel the ache get stronger inside me. I wish you could watch me and see e touching myself. Hmmm, maybe you can. I get up from the bed and get my new camera and tripod. Still naked, I work the tripod up to the full height next to the bed and attached the camera. I play around with the setting and figure out how to set the self timer. I set the timer and lie back on the bed, using my fingers to spread my pussy lips for you, the camera snaps a picture. I set it again and this time push my fingers inside me. I am completely wet by now. Ahhhh, this feels too good. I need to stop and set the timer again. I opened the drawer to the night stand and pulled out my favorite vibrator. It's the pink one that's shaped like you. I put it into my mouth and make it nice and wet. Then I push the shutter on the camera and begin to push it into my wet cunt. The picture snaps and I stop and do it again. I keep doing it until the vibrator is all the way in. It has me completely filled. My pussy is throbbing with desire. If I keep this up too long I'm going to cum. I don't want to come yet. I want you to see more. I turn the camera around and play with the settings again. I try the video mode wondering how long I can take video for. My old camera only did 30 sec. I discover that with an empty card, the camera can take 23 minutes. Plenty of time. I set the camera back up again on video mode and depress the shutter. I want you to see me work myself. I want you to see what I do when I'm thinking of you. I take the vibrator and rub the tip on my clit. I can feel the heat rise in my pussy, it feels so nice. It's so slick from my juices that it slides right into my cunt. I move it in and out the full length of the shaft feeling each delicious inch. How I wish it was you here doing this to me. I begin to squeeze and twist my nipples which shoots flames through my clit. Oh yes! I move the vibrator faster now, my hips moving with it. I reach my other hand down to my clit and begin to rub it. My pussy walls clench the vibrator as I feel the heat grow. I am so close to cumming now. I stroke the vibrator even faster, burying it to the hilt on each stroke in. I am moaning and writhing; the sensations are too much. The pulsing starts and I can't stop it now. I feel it rise from deep inside me and flood my whole body. I cum hard with the vibrator buried deep inside me and my fingers on my clit. Ohhhhh Yessssss. I lay there for a few seconds feeling the warmth still pulsating through me. Not yet ready to relinquish the vibrator from my now dripping pussy, I move over and turn off the camera.

To be continued...

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

just delicious - very much enjoying what you're writing - I'm gorgeously aroused and eager for more...

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

thank you so much. I'm so glad you're enjoying these and can't wait to share more of my wicked thoughts with you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home