Friday, March 24, 2006

Dream Fuck

It felt like 10 hands moving up and down my body. They caressed my calves, my thighs, my hips. I could feel fingertips brushing over my belly. They ran over my breasts and teased my nipples. I could hear myself gasp as they found my cunt. The hands were so soft and gentle, a tease on my clit. I could feel my thighs opening for them, wanting more. It was then that my eyes fluttered open and I realized it was a dream. Though I still feel hands on me, your hands. I adjust my eyes to the darkness and glance at the clock... 4:30 am.
An involuntary gasp escapes my lips when I feel your hard cock rub up against my ass. God, you're so fucking hard. I push myself back to you, pushing my ass to your cock. Your hips more sensually against me, stroking yourself, using me. I bring my hands back to your hips and pull you tighter to me. I can feel your pre-cum making my ass wet allowing you to slide easier against me. Still not fully awake, I allow you to caress my body, giving into the feelings. You gently pull my shoulder back so I face you. Our mouths connect heatedly, passionately. My hand runs through your hair, pulling you closer to me. I can feel your hand on my breast, god, such a warm and soft touch. Your fingers play with my nipple and I arch my back to you. I kiss you harder and you tease me.
I feel your thigh slide over mine, positioning yourself above me, your hard cock pressed into my leg. Your lips break their contact and slide over my jaw, nibbling to my ear. I feel your hot breath as you whisper your intentions. My cunt pulses at the suggestion. Your hot wet tongue glides down my neck. You have such a way of making my body react to you. I can feel my heat rising as your tongue flicks over my nipple. The sparks shoot through me. I want you. I let my own hand find my cunt. My fingers slide over it, getting wet from my juices. I drag the tips up to hover over my clit, enjoying the sensations of the pressure on it. I begin to rub slowly. Your tongue is circling my nipple, torturing me with the pleasure. It's a slow sensual build-up. Your hand moves down and I hear you moan as you discover my hand already there. You hesitate for a moment before moving lower. Your fingers find my wetness and push their way inside, my hips moving up to meet you. I can feel your cock pulse against my leg. I don't want to wait any longer. I need you to fuck me. Now.
I break from you and reach into the drawer of the night stand. The oil is in the corner of the drawer. You know exactly what I want. I open the lid and pour some out into my hand, smiling. I run my hand over your already wet cock. The feel of the oil makes you gasp for breath. My hand runs smoothly over you, coating you in its slickness. I turn back away and run my fingers over my ass. I let my fingers massage my hole, getting myself ready for you. Your own hand is stroking your cock, getting you harder. I move over next to you, laying on my side, spooning in front of you. Reaching behind me, I grasp your cock. I need this. I rub your cock head against my ass feeling my cunt pulse in anticipation. I slowly push back against you, the head of your cock, pushing slowly past my entrance. I stop for a minute to let myself adjust to you. My clit is throbbing already. You're going to make me cum like this. I push back against you a bit harder, you're holding still, letting me guide you inside. Your cock head pushes past my outer hole and you easily slide inside, filling me with a slow burn of pleasure and pain. We thrust slowly together, pushing your cock further inside my tight hole. I need you to touch me. I guide your hand back to my clit. Just the touch of your fingers almost sends me over the edge. Your cock is so hard and swollen inside me. You glide easier now and I move my hips harder. Your fingers move faster over me, circling hard. I need you deeper. I pull you with me as I roll to my hands and knees. I hear you grunt as you push your cock deeper still. I feel your balls slapping against me as you fuck me harder. Your hands reach around me and find my clit again. My cunt immediately responds and I feel my orgasm coming. God, fuck me harder, push your cock deeper into my ass. Your fingers work me faster and I lower my head down into the mattress. I bite the sheets as you fuck me, my hands clawing. Oh god, that's it. Oh fuck. It swells up from my clit and spreads through me. I cum hard, my cunt and my ass spasming around you. I rock back into you. Don't stop fucking me. I'm cumming so fucking hard. Oh god. You groan loudly and thrust hard into my ass, you're cumming with me, shooting your hot spunk deep inside me over and over. You thrust once again and collapse onto my back, kissing it. We both laugh breathlessly as we lay back down on our sides. I feel you slide your cock from my ass, your cum dribbling from me. I love getting what I want.

35 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY FUCKING GOD. wow. very, very hot. and sensual at the same time... wow.

thank you...
lucy

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Kyma said...

So lustful... mmmmmm... *goes off to get his supplies*

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I just came... very hard... my cock is still pulsing a little... I love the way you make me cum... don't stop...

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

lucy - so glad you enjoyed it, I aim to please ;)

kyma - mmmm, wonderful *waiting here for you*

dirtyboy - god, I so love making you cum, you know how much pleasure that brings me... xx

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Kyma said...

*returns with his slippery supplies, gently stroking himself towards orgasm*

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - *watching you* how delightful

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Your bloviating TennisTitan said...

"Thanks for the memories" I can hear Perry Como singing as a yank my crank.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Kyma said...

*cums delicously over himself and his hands*... mmmmm.... that's better.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

tennistitan - it is a good song ;) so happy I can bring you pleasure ...

kyma - mmmm, what a wonderfully delicious thought ;)

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always love you getting what you want, dlg..

*licks*

Mmmm..

C xxx

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Doublebogie said...

That left me breathless!

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - so do I, C, so do I ;) xx

nina - lol, mmm, thank you! xoxo

doublebogie - and did it do anything else for you? ;)

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

lildirtynini - mmm, thank you, and you're right, every girl's fantasy - to be "serviced" by many hands ;) xx

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Romantic Perv said...

Very hot post!!!

You know we love to give you what you want. It always leaves us wanting to give you more. ;-)

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

romantic perv - thank you, and welcome! It's so lovely to have you. ;)
Mmmm and I know you love giving me what I want - it's always a pleasure taking it from you...

btw - I love your profile!

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you getting what you want.....and sharing ..... it only I could come and play with you......

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - mmm, yes it is ;)

spiderman - you can always come play with me... ;)

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dg - oh yes it is!! ;) And thank you! x

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

sexentric - your very welcome, it's so nice to see new faces in the blogs. And I appreciate your kind comments as well. Please don't be a stranger as I love having you ;)

one x and one xy - it's my pleasure ;) And welcome! It's wonderful having you here x

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

OMG, hot fabulous writing ! Just love how direct and uninhibited it is !!! Thanks ! - A

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Camilla said...

Oh my God! What an arousing post. Thanks for the dream.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

A - why thank you - I completely believe in being direct ;)

camilla - mmm, it's always my pleasure arousing you.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger sxuly yrs said...

Oh DLG! I love you giving me what I want...another hot story that excited me so much I had to go find a toy!!

xoxo~Andi

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Camilla said...

I had to come back today. You know I need sex if I come by so often. Hmmmmmmmm.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Andi - mmmm, now that's soemthing I'd like to watch, you, your toy, and nothing else ;)

Camilla - Needing sex? I think we should do something about that... come here m'dear, and let me help you out with that... ;)

 
At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chrissy - this i know about as i was reading it felt just like my own experience i couldnt of written it better my self love it cant wait to post my own stories to someday kudos

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

chrissy - thank you, i encourage you to post your own stories. Give blogger a try, it's free and what's the worst that could happen? You could end up with amazing new friends and lots of fabulous readers!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Vahri said...

DLG, I loved this post. You describe the feelings so well I can imagine that cock invading my ass. Lovely thought. I'm so wet now from reading this, I'm fingering my arsehole in anticipation....

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

vahri - such a delicious thought... I'd love to be watching you right now as you finger yourself...

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is jd,

i stumbled across this site as i was serching for something to keep me awake ( I work a 12 hour shift at night for the army).

wow, did it ever wake me up!!!!
wish i could take my throbbing cock out a stroke it while reading this again. (i would get into way too much trouble with the army).

wish i could save this page and add it to my ipod. i would then run to the restroom and stroke myself. then add a comment and tell you how good it was.

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

jd - welcome! it's so lovely to have you! I'm glad I could help our country out by keeping you awake through your shift ;) I just love military men, so please, cum back anytime you need some help making it through your shift... ;)

 
At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, my god... that was timed perfectly with me.. I'm still shaking...

I wish I could be woke up like that.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger backofyourneck said...

i want you to force your cunt onto my face giving no such thought to my need for breath, throwing your clit around my tongue piercing and doing all that whilst sat with a huge dildo up your arse.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Kat said...

DLG,
You make me want to get down on all fours and worship you. This post is so hot and made me jump my boyfriend (btw he says thank you too) I can't wait to read more of your late night adventures. I hope to be invited to one or two ;)
~Kat

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Excite said...

OMG my shorts are wet and I can't contain myself. Thanks for the story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home