Friday, December 01, 2006

Fucking at the Office

Wishing you goodnight, I hung up my office phone. I had many more hours left ahead of me and the night was quickly progressing. Sighing softly, I spread my papers out in front of me and began the task at hand. The building had emptied out hours ago and save for a few cleaning people, I was alone. Not caring about appearances, I slid off my jacket and hung it over the back of my chair. Still feeling encumbered, I slid my heels off and stretched my toes. Today had been long and I was certainly feeling its effects.

Startled by the phone, I realized I had been working for an hour non-stop. Answering it, I heard your lovely voice again, "Still working hard?" you asked. Confirming that I had, you inquired "Need a break?" Of course I could always be tempted by a break so I said yes. "Good," you said quickly. "I'm out front, come let me in." Surprised and pleased I slipped my stilettos back on and quickly walked to the front to get you. You had a sly smile on your face when I greeted you. I knew that smile well. You were up to something, I just didn't know what.

"Is anyone around?"

"No, we're alone tonight. Everyone gave up hours ago."

"Mmmm, good," you said as you tucked your arm around my waist. "Now why don't you show me what you were working on..."

Reaching my office, you gently push me inside. Taking one last look out into the hallway, you close the door behind you and lock it. "I'd rather we weren't disturbed tonight," you said as the door clicked firmly shut. Stepping quickly to me, you pulled me close to you, kissing me passionately. Our tongues met heatedly as our mouths caressed each other. Not being one to pass up a good fuck, I wrapped my arms around you pulling you tighter. Your hands wasted no time finding the buttons of my blouse. One by one you pop them open taking the time to caress my skin between each, Your fingertips glowed with the energy hidden beneath the surface. Each touch showered me with sparks. Finally reaching the bottom, you tug my blouse free of my skirt. It comes free easily and I let it slide from my shoulders and onto the floor.

You pause to look at me for a moment. Your eyes trace the curves of my breasts and drift over my stomach. Looking back into my eyes, you pull me close again and kiss me sensually. One hand is on the small of my back pulling my hips to yours. Your hardness presses firmly against my wanting heat. Fingers drift over my skin again finding my breasts. Shivers run through me as they slide inside the cups of my bra. My nipples react immediately and harden under your touch. I moan softly at the feelings you're giving me. Pushing me back against the desk, your hands move to unclip my bra. Letting it fall free of my breasts, I hear you groan as you take them into your hands.

Whispering breathlessly as you bend down to lick at my breasts, "I just kept thinking about you tonight. You were here all alone. It made me want you that much more."

Moaning softly at your transparent lust, I arch my back to you and your hungry lips. They tease me and torture me with their incessant desire. I can't help but push my hips harder against yours. You make me want you. You make me desire you. You make me want to fuck you.

Slipping my hand forward I press against the hardness under your jeans. I rub, slowly, against the fabric, letting you feel what I want. Your teeth bite and I moan louder. My fingers move to the button of your jeans. Tugging at it, it pulls free. The zipper slides down so easily and my hand slips inside. Hot hard throbbing flesh meets my touch. Gliding my fingers over your velvety skin, I take you in my grasp. Stroking slowly, I feel your body move with me. My hand moves over you, up and down, stroking you deliciously.

Drifting hands move from my breasts to my skirt hem. Inch by inch you tug it up, pausing for a moment to trace your fingers where my stockings end and my flesh begins. You mercilessly stroke my thighs, each movement drawing closer and closer to my aching cunt. Soft fingers knead my thighs, gripping me when I stroke you harder. They find me then, my aching wetness. Slowly and softly you tease my cunt. Your fingertips find my clit and your move gently over it. I gasp. Rubbing for a moment, you slide them back to dip into the wetness waiting for you. Pushing them inside, I gasp again. Stroking me in and out, your fingers start to fuck me. I can't take this.

"I want you," I whisper into your ear as my lips find your neck. "Fuck me."

You gasp softly and pull me up to sit me on the desk. Pushing my skirt up the rest of the way, I pull your cock free. We both move together, wanting each other so very much. Leaning back and spreading my thighs for you, I wrap my legs around your waist. "Fuck me," I whisper again.

Your hips move to me. Your hard cock, pushing against my wetness. My cunt opens for you as you slide slowly inside me. My warmth enveloping you as you push in deep. We stay like that for a moment as our mouths meet again in passion and lust. Our tongues swirl over each others as our bodies begin to move, skin against skin, sliding over each other. I tighten my grip around your waist, bringing my hips up to meet yours. My cunt squeezes you tighter each time you push inside me. I've needed this. I've wanted this. Your hard cock fills me with such intensity. Slipping my hand in between us, I find my aching clit. My fingers skid over it as you fuck me hard. Don't stop. I hear your groans as you feel my cunt pulsing around you. Thrust after thrust bring me ever closer. I need more. I need to feel you deeper in my cunt.

Pushing you back I turn around, leaning over the desk. Raising my ass I look over my shoulder. "Fuck me from behind. I need to feel you deeper. God, fuck me hard." Your hand moves over your cock, stroking yourself firmly. You groan at my insistence. Coming up behind me your cock head teases my cunt. Moving against it, spreading my wetness over me. With a growl, you thrust suddenly and hard. I gasp at the penetration and push back against you. "That's it, fuck me hard." I moan, and your hips waste no time pushing your cock deeper inside me.

I can feel everything now, your body pushing against mine, your cock throbbing deep inside me, your hot breath over me as you thrust harder. I raise my hips to you as your hands hold m tight. One slips underneath me and finds my clit again. Your fingers circle it, teasing it. That's it. There. Your fingers find the rhythm and rub me faster. My body begins to shake as I feel my orgasm approaching. I know you feel it too, my cunt starting to clench you harder as you fuck me. The heat moves over me.

"Now, I say breathlessly, " I'm cumming now." Your groan again and I cry out as it hits me hard. My body tenses and the wave of pleasure moves through me. Your pound deeper into me as my body convulses under you. Pulse after pulse of pleasure overwhelms my senses. It's all you can take. Feeling me cumming around your cock, feeling me writhing under you pushes you over the edge. You thrust hard again and start to cum. Shooting your hot cum into my cunt, you groan with pleasure. Spurt after spurt, filling my cunt with you. Your hands grip me hard as your cock pulses deep inside me...

25 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my mind Iam fucking you very hard on the desk, after a while Iam cumming deep inside of you. But in the real world i'm actually sitting by my computer and reading your stories while i'm masturbating and i feel my cum all over my hand. That's how arousing your story make me. Would you come home to me and lick up all the cum and then let me fuck you for real?

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

so deliciously long and intense... like my orgasm, just now... xxx

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

avoca - It's such a pleasure to know how aroused I make you. I love you cumming for me. And it would be a delight to lick your cum from your cock. I'd want you to kiss me first though so you could taste what I taste, then I'd have you fuck me.

roger - I adore making you cum, lover xxx

pandora - so glad you liked it... so are you alone at work right now? ;)

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dirtylittlegirl - Of course i would kiss you to taste me on you.

Oh by the way, did i mention how much i would like to fuck you?:P

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...thank you...this was so wonderful...

My office is warm too...too warm actually...I have a large desk in it...and it's oak with a marble top...it may be a but cold to the touch but can quickly be warmed up...

I can see you on it now...

Mmmmm

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Al Sensu said...

Delicious. And then were you able to go back to work?

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

avoca - oh yes, you've made that quite clear ;)

p.of lust - so glad you enjoyed it. Your desk sounds absolutely perfect, nice and solid and plenty of room to spread out on...

al sensu - well, work was far from my mind at that point. The rest waited until morning. ;)

pandora - Perfect. I'll have to stop by then to give you a "break" ;)

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dirtylittlegirl - Very good. Now I'm just waiting for your next story and maybe i will come as hard as i did now;)

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger The Fury said...

I've never been able to pull this little fete off, although I have done some very naughty things in an office. Great writing. You're getting a standing ovation!

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iam all alone in my office and i have warmd up my desk for you. I'm lying here on it and masturbating and just waiting for you to come and straddle me and then pushing me slow into you, i'm imagining the feeling when your cunt parts around my very erect cock. And then you would begin to fuck me very slow in the beginning and then faster and faster until you come all over my cock. And then i would spurt my cum deep inside you, and then we would just be lying there for a while until we both had come down from or very intense orgasms. Imagine that scene and masturbate and think of me, i know i will masturbate and think of you.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

avoca - patience my dear, it'll be later this week... in the meantime, dip into the archives - hopefully something will strike your fancy in the meantime ;)

the fury - ooOOoo, a standing ovation, I love those ;) So glad you enjoyed the story. Of course, I'm now very curious as to these naughty deeds you have done...

tboy - how intenseyly erotic. Thinking about you lying there, erect and waiting for me. You're right. I'd have no choice but to straddle you and take you deep inside me, fucking me until we come... you have me incredibly aroused right now...

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And after we both had come i would lift you up against the wall and fuck you until you had come again, and again, and again and then i would spurt my cum all over your face and tits, and then we would both go and take a shower together, and you can only imagine what would happen there:P

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write down what you think would happen if you were in the shower with me.

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tongue you from behind...slowly...dragging my tongue over your puckered ass..then between your lips.

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...email me...

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

tboy- mmm, a shower, what a lovely way to finish up a bout of delicious fucking. And such a naughty boy demanding I write down what would happen next. I think you deserved to be spanked for that.

bret - how delightful and arousing... and if you're interested in contacting me through email, my address is up there at the top of the links. Feel free to send me one.

alwayscurious - thank you for tagging me. Unfortunately I'm going to have to politely turn the offer down. As a general rule, I do not reveal personal information about myself on this blog. I use it strictly for erotic stories. I will, however, be very happy to add you to my links instead. thanks again. xo

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, please spank me dirtygirl, i would love it;)

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know it seems impossible but i just wasn't in the mood for an orgy... this however??

DELICIOUS!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

tboy - then come over here, drop your pants and bend over...

badinfluencegirl - not in the mood for an orgy? It's ok... very happy I could get to you with this one though... ;)

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a dirty little girl, and you've gotten me so hard.... Unfortunately there's people around at work... Wish you were here so we could find a quite spot.... and make it noisy....

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is so like a fantasy that i have always wanted to fulfill....being taken desperately in the office because he needed/desired you so badly that he could not wait.....totally hot.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

bob - mmm, what a delicious thought... and what a naughty boy reading me at work ;)

dark pixie - so glad you enjoyed it - I think it's the passion of that first moment that gets me.

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are your stockings fully fashioned? Oh how I would love to withdraw and shoot my load all over your stockings.

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous hardon said...

mmmm... DLG you made me cum at work and now my office is so hot. i hope a client doesnt come in

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This story was very hot, however how do we know it's true? Sounds made up to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home