Thursday, April 13, 2006

Naked in the Rain 1:2 - Girl's Night

Turning up the radio I begin to get dressed. Sliding my feet into my thong, I slowly pull it up over my legs. I admire myself in the mirror for just a minute. Mmmm, I always liked the way the black lace hugged my hips. I arrange my bra, careful to maximize my cleavage. Shimmying into my skirt, I smooth the fabric over my thighs. My pink top glides down my arms into place. A little of the black lace of my bra is peeking out. Perfect. Looking in the bottom of my closet, I survey my shoes. Heels? Boots? Sandals? Then I spot them. Definitely boots. I pull them out - black leather knee high stiletto boots. I breathe in the heady scent of leather. I love these boots. I pull them on. The tight leather clings to my calves, accentuating the shortness of my skirt. My fingers unconsciously run over my thighs, gently stroking them as I turn in the mirror. I'm going to have fun tonight.

Liz knocked on the door right at 8 o'clock. Her timing is always impeccable. I opened the door to see a gorgeous creature standing in front of me. She looked stunning in her flirty sheer top and pretty pink skirt.
"Just wait till you see what we have in store for you," she giggled.
She grabbed my hand and ran me down to the limo.
She winked. "All part of your special night!" She giggled again.
Climbing inside I was surprised to find all of my girlfriends already there. It became quickly apparent that they had been having a good time before I was picked up. Being free of husbands and boyfriends for the night, the atmosphere was decidedly rowdy. The camera flash intermittently went off, a peek at a bra, a quick glimpse of panties. A Cosmopolitan was thrust into my hand and we were off.

Manhattan is such a sight at night and tonight was no exception. The energy in the city is palatable. It's a vibe that only New York can give off, there's no other place like it. Everyone seemed to feel it, the people we passed, the girls in the car with me, even the driver. It's the heat, the sexuality of a fabulous city. The car pulled up to a place I had never seen before. The neon sign pointed down the stairs, no name. Liz giggled again and announced that we were here. The other girls giggled as well, but wouldn't answer my inquiries as to where we actually were.
"You'll see," is all they said.
The bouncer glanced casually at us and checks our IDs. Motioning us in, he unenthusiastically tells us to have a good time. Looking through the haze, I began to smile. Well-oiled bodies were gyrating on stage. Their hard, hot muscles moved to the beat of the music and to the excitement of the crowd. I was led to a reserved table on the far side of the room. They had given me strippers as a birthday present. I'm such a lucky girl. Noticing our arrival, our scantily clad waiter came to take our order. My eyes trailed over his chisel cut body. Not too bulky, well-defined, gorgeous clear blue eyes with hair I could easily wrap my hands in. I could feel myself getting wet as I looked at him. Liz winked at me. She knew what I was thinking. This was her gift to me. A man, to take and use how I wanted. I let my fingers drift up the inside of my thigh as that thought poured through my head. The waiter's eyes glanced down at me, following my fingers. He smiled. Not yet. I want to see what my other choices are. I smiled back and put my hands on the table. Disappointed, he moved off to fill our drinks.

The stage show was in full swing. The men's bodies writhed and twisted to the beat. Sweat ran down their muscles as they gave their all for their screaming fans. Not really my style. I scanned the room for a better show. I spotted him a few tables over. He was straddling a woman, grinding his hips onto her while she gripped his ass. Her eyes were wild with fantasy. He moved over her like a professional, grinding here, bumping there until she nearly passed out. I laughed and caught his eye. He's going to be mine tonight. Signaling him, he left the woman draped in her chair and sauntered over to me. His eyes questioned my intentions. I spread my legs slightly and beckoned him closer. Surprising him, I placed my heeled boot on his chest as he came near. A slow smile greeted me as he ran his hands over the black leather. It's my game. I knew my girlfriends are watching us. I don't care. His hands deftly moved over my calf and up my thigh stopping short of my already wet sex. My foot slid from his chest and snaked around the back of his thigh, pulling him close to me. His hands gripped the chair behind me, his eyes dipped into mine. I let a lone finger trail up his chest to the underside of his chin, tipping his head up. I push him away and stand up. I hold his gaze and I put out my hand to Liz and she drops the keys to the car into my palm. I'm going to have what I need. His eyes look unsure, but the growing bulge in his costume lets me know he wants to follow me.
He leans in close and nervously whispers, "I have a break in ten minutes, I'll meet you then."
"The offers is gone in ten minutes," I taunt.

His cock throbs. He quickly takes my hand and leads me to the back of the room and looking around anxiously, he pushes me into the dressing room. Grabbing a shirt and pants, he ushers me out the dancer's entrance. We walk briskly to the limo. Unlocking the door, I motion him inside. Without hesitation he climbs in, turning to face me. I climb in after him and pull the door shut, locking it again. My body is on fire. I push him back and straddle him causing my skirt to ride up around my waist. His soft warm hands grip my ass and pull me against him hard. My cunt grinds against him and I run my fingers through his hair. I pull his head back sharply and he gasps from the sudden pain. I kiss him greedily and he melts into me, desire overtaking him. My hand runs over his naked chest feeling his hard muscles quiver at my touch. He's pulling me closer, thrusting against me, the only sound is heavy breathing. Hands move up the back of my shirt, feeling my hot skin. I lift my arms and he swiftly pulls my top off. Moaning softly, his mouth moves to my breasts. I feel his tongue trace along my bra, then to my nipple as deftly he strips it off. I arch my back to him as he pulls it into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. My body reacts quickly, flooding my thong with my juices. His tongue flicks over my hard nipple as I writhe against him. I huskily moan as he bites me, sending searing white heat through my body. My hips grind harder against him rubbing his cock against my wet cunt. His hands push me back, arching me backward toward the floor, his tongue trailing down over my breasts to my stomach. Hot lips eagerly lick around my belly button. I grab onto his arms, pulling myself back up, my lips finding his neck. I bite him hard and his hips thrust up to me. I need to taste him.

I slither off his lap, my intentions clear. Hooking my fingers into the waistband of his skimpy costume, I free his hard cock and lick my lips as I watch him pulse in front of my face. Trembling hands reach into my hair and draw me close. I let my tongue flick over the tip, tasting his manhood. My head dips down and I slowly drag my tongue up the length of his shaft. He hisses his approval with a sharp exhale. My hand grasps his base and I allow my tongue to roll over his swollen head. I pull him slowly into my mouth until he's buried deep in my throat. With one swift move I pull him out and back in again. Hips thrust up to meet my mouth. My mouth sucks at him as I pull him deeper. Low growls of satisfaction emanates from deep in his throat. His hands plunge my mouth harder onto him, forcing his rhythm on me. I can feel his cock swelling in my mouth, his lust ready to pour from him. I push his cock between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, sucking hard, imploring him to release his hot nectar. With a cry, he spasms and shoots his hot spunk down my throat, his cum pouring from him, pulsing from him. His hands hold me steady as I drink him down... (more to come)

23 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Oh they are! Especially when you pick someone up from the airport *wink*

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

mmm... your mouth, my cock... now that would be a delightful combination...

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - that it is, a delightful combinatin indeed... xx

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - now there's a lovely idea. what do you think db? ;)

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

that sounds absolutely ideal - in fact, just the idea is making me rather delightfully erect... ;)

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Eponine said...

Mmmmm this is a very yummy story ;-)

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora & dirtyboy - I think we should take this to the bedroom. Strip down so I can admire you both.

eponine - mmm, glad you like it so far ;)

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

Taking it to the bedroom sounds perfect - I'm stepping into the room, getting naked, smiling at you both as I take off my shirt, unbuttoning my jeans, pulling down the zip... watching you as you join me...

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely boots - black leather knee high stiletto boots.

Mmmm.. definitely, dlg. ;)

C xox

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

db - my eyes not knowing where to look, pandora is so incredibly beautiful, my eyes wander over her curves, my wetness aches for her. Watching you undress, licking my lips as you strip, wanting to taste you, to pul you deep into my mouth...

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - you know how much I love those boots ;)

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

mmm god... the attentions of two such beautiful girls... naked now, sliding onto the bed, my cock very erect, stroking it as I watch the two of you slipping out of your clothes, beckoning you both over to the bed to join me...

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - letting my free hand drift over your body, feeling you... loving the feeling of db's cock on our tongues, loving your taste

db - let your hands wander over us, let them run through our hair as we suck you

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

ohhhh... arching up off the bed... groaning intensely as I feel your lips and tongues suck and swirl over my cock... my hands in your hair... god... I want to watch you kiss each other over my cock... and then take me deep into your mouths in turn... god...

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

db - pulling pandora's face to mine and kissing her passionately, you can see our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. I release her and pull you deep into my mouth again as she caresses you, then releasing you to kiss her again...

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

nina - sorry, you got lost in the flurry of sex lol.
Those types of boots are the best - the ones I'm describing are in my profile pic (yep, it really is me). I just adore those boots - definitely my fuck me boots ;)

Next installment will be up in a day or two, be prepared though, it pure sex... xoxo

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Hi dirty lil girl
i been shamelessly copying your posts as sending dem as love letters to my girl

HAPPY EASTER



,
HAPPY EASTER guys
,


i love u guys

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

god... my cock so erect, wet from your lips, your tongues... god... need to fuck you... both of you... such delightfully dirty girls...

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - my hands sliding to your breasts, needing to feel them as we kiss and suck db, rolling your nipple between my fingers, pinching lightly, feeling them get harder in my hands

db - your cock is so hard, I can almost feel it sliding between my thighs... god, please, yes, fuck us....

----------

hi saby - happy easter to you too! hopefully your girl is enjoying them ;)

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

mmm god... watching you moving and writhing together... slipping behind you, DLG, so that you're sandwiched between us... watching Pandora as she sucks greedily on your breasts... my hands sliding up your back... my cock slipping between your thighs from behind...

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

arching back into you db, pushing my ass to you, letting you fill me completely. Swing yourself around pandora, I want to taste you as you lick me, lay beside me...

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

ahhh... thrusting into you from behind, feeling you push all the way back onto me, your cunt so warm and wet around my cock as I begin to fuck you, my cock pulsing inside you as I watch Pandora moving, wanting to see you lick her greedily...

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

DLG - ohhh god... sliding deeper and harder into your cunt... fucking you urgently... gasping as I feel Pandora lapping at my cock each time I thrust... my cock pulsing in your cunt, taking me so close to orgasm... trying to hold it back...

Pandora - watching as DLG laps at your cunt, seeing you so wet as she smears her lips and tongue over your wet slit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home