Friday, July 07, 2006

Such a Fucking Slut

You want it don't you. I can see it in your eyes. So greedy. Always wanting. We'll see about this. You think you want this? You think you want me? I saw you touching yourself, trying to rub yourself through your jeans when you thought I wasn't looking. Such a naughty boy. You need to learn how to behave.

Strip.

Now.

That's it. Don't you dare touch yourself. You don't deserve that yet. You're being a bit too greedy. You need to be punished. What's that... a spark in your eyes? You'd like that wouldn't you. You'd like it if I spanked you right now. Such a dirty boy. I can see your cock throbbing at the thought. Go get your cuffs. Bring them to me.

That's better.

Kneel up on the bed. Crawl forward until you can hold onto the headboard. I said crawl. You need to learn to do what you're told. Hold out your wrists. Is that tight enough? No, I think it needs to be tighter. I want you to feel it cut in when you struggle. You think you won't struggle? I think you will.


There.

Look at you. Exposed to me, restrained to the headboard. I see you pushing your ass toward me. Such a fucking whore. Is that what you want? For me to treat you like a whore? To treat you like the dirty fucking slut I know you are? Oh yes, your cock thinks I should. Look how hard you are from the anticipation. Let's see just how hard.

Does my hand feel good wrapped around your cock? I can feel it throbbing as I stroke you. I can hear you gasping as I touch you. Such a fucking slut trying to fuck my hand.


Stop moving.


Don't make me tell you twice. You're not to move. You wanted this. You wanted me to touch you. Now I'm going to take you how I want... and you're not to move. Not even a little while I touch you. Just feel. Feel my fingers as they stroke your cock. Moving along your shaft. Slow, long movements of my hand. I want you hard. It feels good doesn't it. From your moaning I can tell it does.

I told you not to move.



*SPANK!!*

Are you done? Are you going to listen slut?

*SPANK!!*




*SPANK!!*



Don't move. If you move again I'll stop. I know you don't want me to stop.



Good.

Can you feel me behind you now. I've stripped off my own clothes. Your skin is so hot against mine. My nipples are so hard, brushing against your back. You like that you're arousing me, don't you. Do you want to know just how aroused I am? Do you want to feel how wet I am? I know you do. I'm pushing my fingers inside me. God, I'm so wet. Here, feel me, feel my wetness on my fingers as I stroke your cock with them.

That's it...

Groan for me.




Your cock is so erect and swollen. Do you want me to fuck you, slut?



Not yet.

My fingers feel good running through your hair don't they? Mmmm, they feel even better when I pull your hair. Back. Sharply. That's it... gasp for me. You need to know that I'm not wet enough yet. You need to make me wetter. You need to bring me closer.

Move back on the bed. Further. So your arms are stretched out all the way. That's it. Let me slide up in front of you. You know what I want. Lick me. Fuck my cunt with your tongue. Lick my clit and make me wet.


Such an eager Boy...


That's it. There. right there. God. Keep licking me. Don't stop. Fuck me with you tongue. Slide it deep inside me. Swirl it, there. God. yes. Bury your face in my cunt. I'm going to fuck your face. I want to be dripping. Faster. Find that spot. Bring me closer. Yes. God. Feel my hips grinding against you.

I can hear your fingers digging into the headboard. You want to fuck me, I know. You need release. But not until I cum. Make me cum. Make me cum on you. Make me cum all over your face. That's it. God.

There.



Right there.

Yes. Fuck. You're going to make me cum. Don't you fucking stop. Oh god. Come on whore, make me cum. That's it. God. Lick me. Faster. Now. Yes. God. I'm coming now! Oh, yes, now! Don't stop. Yes. oh yes. God...





Mmmm, such a good Boy.

I need to fuck you, now. I need to cum again....

22 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Kyma said...

Wouldn't need to spank me, I'd do as I'm told, like a good slut. Very hottt......

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy and hot...nice twist.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger The Seeker said...

Mmmm... so very nice. I'd like to see us together.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger shagnasty said...

Such a beautifully hot post.

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - yes you are a good slut, and we have much left to do ;)

dirty debbie - thank you! It had me quite hot writing it ;)

the seeker - thank you. I'd certainly like to see that as well. Just think of the fun we could have... mmmmm...

shagnasty - mmmm, I'm so glad you enjoyed it...

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mac - i certainly will do whatever I want. You're mine to use, mine to take and mine to fuck... (and, btw, it's so lovely to see you) ;)

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something very good awaits you under your tell me post in comments MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm such a good naughty girl enticing and seducing al who peek in on you so much more to cum

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger The Seeker said...

I know we'd be soooo tired. Got gatorade?

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

punishergood - i did see your comment, thank you ;) And you're right, I am a naughty girl, always ready to be as dirty as you want.

seeker - the fridge is stocked... let's go ;)

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

you make me cum so hard... so intensely... thankyou Master, I am a slut... your slut... xx

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Boy - you take my breath away sometimes... you are mine... my slut, my Boy, my lover... xx

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Rod said...

fantastic-- smoking --

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

stroker - mmm, thank you. So glad you enjoyed it ;)

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

mmmm. . .what a role model! (: I look up to empowering, s&m women. Gentlemen, beeware!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

lina - How sweet, thanks! So glad you're enjoying my blog!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger The Seeker said...

The fridge is stocked huh? Hmm... Send me a note from my blog...

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

seeker - I'm on my way...

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO I WAS LISTENING TO SOME J-METAL THE OTHER DAY...

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tie me up every night. tease me and make me the slut that I need to be. I want to touch myself now..Pre-cum shows on the tip of my cock just from reading this...but I will not touch till you say its ok..please let me..please mistress

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm nice, you can punish me any way you please miss and id make you cum again and again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am feeling kinky and very bad this morning. I want to expose myself today and then be unmersivly tortured my genitals till they bleed and I sqeel like a girl

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hard, naked and in need of genital torture. For me everything goes. Tell me the worst toucan do my lovely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home