Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A thought

I've been lonely, thinking about you. It's been so long since we've been together. I miss the smell of you on my skin. I miss the smell of sex in the room. The musky scent of sweat and bodies and lust and greed. I love that scent. It's unmistakable when you walk into a room where two people have had sex. It can linger for hours, days even. The smell can envelop you and welcome you. And it can make you want more. Much more.

I'm feeling insatiable today. I'm horny. I want sex. I'm craving it. I want to be ravished. I want to be desired. Do you feel it? My skin is hot to the touch. My body wants your touch. It wants to feel your hands crawling up and down all over me. I don't want it sweet and gentle. I want it urgent and rough. I want to be fucked. I need you to fuck me. Will you? Will you give me what I need? Will you fuck me the way I want?

9 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger shawn s. said...

welcome back DLG. I missed you. ;)

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear DLG, Whomever you're addressing, I would advise him or her to answer your queries in the affirmative, and with expediency! And if I may audaciously insert myself in the role, my answer is a most definite yes.

 
At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh, i would definitely fuck you the way you want, and how long you want. I would fuck you until you explode into a wonderful orgasm. Mmmmmmmmmm.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sighs* more than anything, I want to feel your need.

xoxoxox mina

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my. Oh, my. Oh, my.
(shudder wiggle squirm)
After reading this I will not be able to stand up and walk over to Perry White's desk, let alone meet you outside The Daily Planet building, for several hours.
Thank You.
Please do not forget the batteries for the "kryptonite". You know it is my favourite.

 
At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm I love how urgent you are with your words and your needs.

Delicious as always;)

xx

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I'll give you anything you need, whatever way you want... I want to make you come, again and again... in fact, I ache for it... xxx

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..i hunger for the taste of you, of your hott skin against my probing fingers, of all of you, taking all each other has to give, so fuck me , fuck me hard, as i fuck you deep, fuck like its our very last time we may ever fuck..
and then i'll take even more of the scent of our sex and tomorrow i will awaken knowing i had been as close to heavan as i will ever be..

 
At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely blog! i think i just found a new home! im into naughty stuff too1 love Tiff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home