Thursday, August 31, 2006

Taking you

I woke up this morning, my hand between my thighs, dreaming of you. I close my eyes again, trying to bring back the memory.

You were here, in my bed, hard and aroused, pressed tightly against me. Your hands sliding up my back, pressing us closer together. Your mouth on mine, passionately showing me how much you wanted me. I slowly move my hands over you, down across your ass, down your thighs, pressing my nails in slightly as I drug my fingertips back up, pressing deeper into your warm embrace. Your hard cock throbbing snugly against my sex, wanting me. My hands move up your back, feeling your muscles tense as your hands move to the back up my neck. Your touch draws my face closer, devouring me, not getting enough of me. Fingertips glide up your spine to the base of your head, weaving softly through your hair. Your moan stirs in my mouth as I tighten my grip, increasing the tightness of my fingers, slowly pulling your head back. My mouth wanders over your jaw, feeling you gasp as I pull tighter. My teeth graze over your neck, nipping gently at first, feeling your heart pulse through your veins.

I lick, tasting your masculinity, the musky taste of a man aroused. I bite, feeling your skin give in to me, feeling your body come alive with the pleasure. Your groan encourages me and I bite you again feeling your hands dig into my back. You want this. I mark you, you're mine. I let my mouth slide down across your collarbone, licking and sucking as I do. My hand pulls your head back further, exposing you to me. I lean down and pull a nipple into my mouth, sucking hard, feeling your body tremble. Your cock throbs hard against me, swollen and needing. I push you over onto your back sliding over you, letting you feel my weight against you.

I release your hair and straddle you, sitting up, looking into your eyes. Such passion burns there. My fingers wind their way over your chest, feeling your hot skin under my touch. I feel your hands move up my thighs, circling my waist, trying to draw me back down to you. Not yet. I shift my hips and start a slow rhythm, my body sliding against you. The slickness between my thighs spreads over your cock. Back and forth, my body moves over you, pressing your erect cock between my wet lips. Breathing heavier. You slide easily against me, slick from my juices, slick from yours. I pause to make small movements, rubbing my clit against you, using you to arouse me. Your eyes plead. You want me to fuck you. You want me to slide your cock deep inside me.

I lean over and kiss you again, hungrily, greedily. My hands finding yours and bring them over your head. Pressing down, I pin you there, making you mine to use, to take. I rock against you again, angling my hips so that your cock head teases my lips again. Each movement allowing you a taste of the wet heat waiting for you. Teasing you in slowly, deeper with each movement of my hips. You strain against me, wanting desperately to thrust deep inside me. Slowly, ever so slowly, I let you slip inside. I want you to feel it, my wetness surrounding you, my tight cunt pressing over you. I watch as your head falls back, sucking in your breath as I fully envelope you.

I pause, holding you there.

And then I move, swiftly, my body stroking you in and out of my dripping cunt. I fuck you, hard. Then pause again, stopping as I let you slide almost all the way out, building the momentum, then stopping. You groan hard as I slide you back inside, repeating my movements, teasing you as well as myself. Desire burning seep inside me as I fuck you. My cunt tightens around you with each thrust. I want you deeper. I press down on your hands, pushing back on your cock. Your hips thrusting up to meet my movements, wanting to please me. My mouth finds yours again, kissing you hard as I grind against you, each movement bringing me closer.

I can feel you holding back, I can feel your body trembling. You want me to cum for you. I grind again, letting your body move against me in that way. Thrusting over and over. Pleasuring myself with you. I can't help but moan as I feel it start. Pulsing in my cunt begins as I draw nearer. You groan again, feeling it, knowing it. I pulse harder, pushing over the edge, alighting with flames as it races through me. My cunt spasms around you and you can't hold back any longer. Your cock throbs hard and you spurt hot cum deep inside my cunt. Pulse after pulse, you cum hard as I ride out my own wave of pleasure, waking, sleeping, I cum as I can see you there underneath me, having you, dreaming of you.

21 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Vahri said...

Nice way to start the day, riding your lover. My dildo is getting a workout thinking about you....

Love
Vahri

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger jack said...

Damn near got me on that one. What do I do now? The holding of hands to control the action made me hard.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

vahri - how I wish I could be that dildo ;)

woody - let's see you have a few options... 1. suffer throught it 2. excuse yourself and find a nice quiet place or 3. come here and let me help you relieve some of that tension...

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger jack said...

A hard cock is not something to waste. I simply clicked on your "masturbating for you" story and finished myself off. You get all the credit however. Should we meet someday I owe you one.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Kyma said...

My current wildest desire, encapsulated in your writing, with all the poetry that I can only dream of..

oh god I need to cum and hard... yet I can't touch myself for a while. I daren't risk it with my cock in it's current state, still healing from that mystery wound. I'll just have to settle for being utterly breathless and shaking.. that's what you've done to me this evening ;)

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

woody - such a naughty boy... I love it! ;) It's very arousing to know you came to me... And don't think I won't hold you to your debt.

kyma - so glad I could scrath that itch for you even if you can't finish. You poor thing. Hurry up and get healed!

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Kyma said...

Well, I did try touching myself last night.. and damn that felt good when I came, with your post running through my head, the feeling of being pinned down, at the mercy of a woman... very very arousing.

Still need a day or two before business as usual ;)

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Ahh, being 'taken' and used like that ... bliss !! Such skilful action, who would be able to resist you ... Beautiful post dear. And, is that a new banner ... ? Looks great. Welcome back ;-)

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - wonderful! I'm happy you were finally able to find that release you've been needing...

aragorn - thank you, I love to get what I want when I want it ;) And thanks for noticing the banner... I thought the space was ready for a bit of a change. xo

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Supercock said...

You never fail me my Dirty Little Girl. Never fail to make my cock hard enough to hammer in nails, never fail to male me believe that I am the one right there under you, feeling you, fucking you, pleasing you, as you hot cunt milks my cock.

You NEVER FAIL!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

CorporateSlaveMonkey999 - that certainly sounds delightful ;)

supercock - And that is what I want, to have you like that and to take you like that... it's always such a pleasure.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Roxi said...

beautiful!

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger jack said...

I returned to read this missive again. As SC says it is as though I am fully in DLG's snatch and can feel the soft inner flesh as it milks a load from my eager cock.

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Supercock said...

Oh trust me DLG, the pleasure was all mine :-) Although I am sure we can talk more about your pleasure ;-)

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Walter said...

Very nice.

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

roxi - thank you!

woody - Mmmm, I love having you again and again...

supercock - oh yes, as I very much need the pleasure as well ;)

pandora - it was very much my pleasure... now go get him ;)

banana boy - why thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger AC Investor Blog said...

Hi dirty !!

Very interesting articles here !! I'll come here more times.

AC

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Supercock said...

Yeah I think you need all the pleasure you can get..I will volunteer to top you up :-)

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

mmm. . .how beautifully portrayed. . .I can see (feel) him perfectly (:

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

AC - Thank you and welcome. It's lovely to have you. And yes, please do come back often as I try to update regularly.

supercock - I may just have to take you up on that offer ;)

lina - so glad you enjoyed it ;)

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a neat way to play the game!!!
Think its cool to fuck someone like this xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home