Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I've been waiting for you

I'm sitting on the chair, wearing nothing but your white shirt, my red lace bra, red lace panties and red strappy stiletto shoes, when you walk into the room. I hear you gasp. I watch your eyes as they roam over my body. I sit back a bit so the shirt falls open to reveal the red lace underneath. You walk to the coffee table and sit down on the edge, eyes locked on one another. I can see the growing hardness in your pants. I smile at you and you smile back. Encouraged, I shift in my chair more so the shirt falls to the side. You're breathing heavier now. I let my hands roam over my body as you watch. I let them drift over my breasts, teasing my nipples as I go. Letting them trace down my sides and over my hips. Running them along my legs and then back up the insides of my thighs. I let my fingertips brush over my panties as they make their way back up to my breasts. I dip my fingers into the cups of my bra and pinch my nipples. I gasp. I look up at you and see you lick your lips. Your hand has moved down to rub your cock through your pants. What a delicious sight. I continue to rub my nipples which begins to build a wonderful sensation through my pussy. I'm writhing a bit now and the shoulder of my shirt has fallen off. Feeling encumbered, I strip off the other shoulder and remove the shirt. I lean back on the chair more now and move one hand down to my panties. I slip my hand underneath the edge of the waistband and slide my hand down to my already wet pussy. I run my fingers along my slit spreading my wetness. I moan. My fingers feel so good and I rub them against my clit. My thighs involuntarily spread wider. My head leans back further and I pinch my nipples harder. I need this. I need to have you watching me. I open my eyes and look at you again. You're leaning forward, watching my hand on my pussy. Your hand is moving roughly against your cock. Oh god. I tell you to take your cock out. I want to see you. You immediately undo your pants and push them down. Your hard cock standing up, straining. I tell you to masturbate for me. Groaning, your move your hand to your shaft and begin to stroke your cock for me. I move my hands back down to my panties and slide them down over my hips and to the floor. I spread my legs again and show you my wetness. I am so slick with my juices. I run my fingers along my slit again and slowly push two into my dripping cunt. My back arches at the intrusion. God it feels so good. My other hand reaches back and unclasps my bra. I slide it off and drop it to the floor. My hand goes back to playing with my nipples. Each time I pinch a wave of pleasure rushes through my pussy. Your hand is moving faster now. Your breath is ragged. You moan as you watch me finger myself. I move my hand from my breasts to my clit, the other is still finger fucking me. I rub at my hard clit and feel my pussy clenching around my fingers. I'm going to cum for you. My back arches up and my fingers push me into ecstasy. Cumming so hard for you. Moaning your name. Wetness floods my hand. I look up at you. You're now standing above me, stroking your cock furiously. Your eyes are wild. You groan and tell me you're going to cum. Cum all over me I tell you. Your head rolls back and you start to shoot your hot spunk all over me. It lands on my pussy, my stomach, my breasts. I scoop it up on my fingers and bring it to my mouth, licking it greedily. You're on your knees now, kneeling in front of me. You pull my fingers from my cunt and bring them to your mouth. Your tongue swirls around them as you taste me. Hungrily, you lean forward and press your lips against mine. Your tongue in my mouth, searching, wanting more...

12 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger Tommy said...

Beautiful writing, so erotic, so vivid, so descriptive, each step of the story increasingly hot and exciting, making my pulse faster, cock standing at full attention now...

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great story, great writing.. my first time here, will not be my last.. Great Blog!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

intensely arousing... I need more of you...

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhh, spent. :P

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Alex said...

Every time I visit this Blog it's a stream of filth, base eroticism and hard sex. Honestly!

Why do I keep cumming back? ;)

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Suze said...

DLG

I had to go right back in to your November archives to get to you.

You tease!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

tommy - mmm, wonderfully vivd comment, please continue to stroke yuorself for me

him - welcome and thank you!

dirtyboy - come and get me

anon - so glad to have you cum for me

alex - I'm just irresistable i guess ;)

stripme - thank you, I love knowing how turned on you get. Ah, a girl can't reveal all her secrets...

suze - you'll be happy to know i fixed that for you and am now listing all of my posts so you can easily get to all of them ;)

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I love the look of a woman wearing a guy's shirt. Those beautiful legs exposed in full; breasts, pussy, and ass dying to peek out. Your story is so well-written; I felt as if I was there. And I wish I was!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

scott- thank you, it's just what i wanted you to feel

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

DSMars - so glad to hear it ;)

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mr. w - thank you very much

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm leaning forward.. wanting more.. Mmmm..

Wonderful writing, dlg.

C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home