Thursday, December 31, 2009

Savannah 3:2 - The Stranger Takes Charge

He grinned widely at her. "Does everything fit well?"

She nodded, "Everything fits perfectly. It appears as though someone let slip my size."

"A little birdie told me."

Gwen smiled. The man was very charming.

"A little birdie also told me you'll do anything I ask you to." His voice nudged down in degree and Gwen could see the lust in his eyes.

"As long as it's not illegal, I'll do my best to pleasure you anyway you'd like." To prove her point, she slid her hand up along the man's thigh and looked at him through her lashes.

"Show me," he said and looked her in the eyes. "Take off your panties and give them to me."

Gwen raised her eyebrow at him and began to get up from the table. He gently rested his hand on top of hers.

"No, take them of right here and hand them to me."

Gwen felt herself blush. She was not easily embarrassed, but there was something about taking off her clothes in public that made her nervous. She felt a flush rise through her and her panties dampened slightly more. She sat back down in the chair and looked around. No one was paying any particular attention to them. The thought came to her that performing in public could be quite arousing. She thought about the man touching her, there at the table, under the table, in a room full of people. She felt another rush of arousal run through her. She shifted in her chair and set about fulfilling the man's request.

She tentatively slid her hand up under her dress and looked around again to see if anyone was looking.

"No one's watching," he said softly. "Take them off for me."

Gwen looked into his eyes and slid her hand up further. Damp fabric met her fingers and she blushed. She inched her fingers under the fabric and slid them up along the side. She tugged at the fabric, but it didn't move much. She shifted in her seat and tugged again. The panties moved, she tugged them side to side, inch by inch, until they were down just above the hemline of her dress. She looked once more at the man, took a breath and grabbed the panties with both hands. She quickly slid them down her legs and over her shoes.

"Very good," he said. Gwen noticed he was beginning to look flushed as well. "Hand them to me."

Gwen placed them into his outstretched hand. He subtly lifted them to his nose and took a deep breath. He smiled at her before placing them in his suit pocket. He saw her glance at the door and around the room.

"We're not done yet. There's something else I want from you before we leave the bar. I promise we'll leave and I promise I'll fuck you, but you have to do one more thing." He paused, looking intensely at her. "I want you to touch yourself."

Gwen looked at him but didn't move.

"Right here, right now. I want you to touch yourself for me. I want you to feel the slickness that dampened your panties. I want you to slide your fingers in and out of your cunt. I want you to play with your clit until you're just about to come."

Gwen's mouth fell open slightly as she sucked in her breath. The force and desire of his voice compelled Gwen to do as he asked. Resisting the urge to glance around the room again, she tentatively slid her fingers back up her thigh. She rearranged herself on her seat to allow her thighs to part ever so slightly. She slipped them up further to her waiting wetness and gasped softly as she reached it. Her clit throbbed as she circled her fingers around it.

"Good girl," he said and leaned back to watch. "Keep touching yourself. I want to watch you pleasure that sweet cunt of yours."

The power of the moment struck Gwen. She was in control of the situation. The thought made her arousal spike. She leaned back slightly and spread her thighs even further. Her fingers circled her clit and she made herself gasp again. She felt her body reacting, the heat in her core rose and her face felt hot. She moved her fingers around in a practiced motion, knowing what her body needed. Gwen bit her lip to keep from groaning.

The man shifted in his seat and Gwen saw the noticeable bulge in his pants.

"Fuck yourself with your fingers. Push them inside you." he whispered. His voice was thick with desire when he spoke.

Gwen moaned softly and slipped her fingers down. She pushed two fingers against her cunt lips. The slick wetness dripping from her allowed them inside so easily that Gwen couldn't control the gasp that escaped from her lips.

"God, that's right, fuck yourself. Don't come though. Don't you dare. I want you to save that for me."

Gwen groaned again and pushed her fingers deeper inside. She didn't care who was watching her now. It was only her and the man, right then. She moved her fingers in and out of her cunt. She was aware of how she looked and she just didn't care. She moved her thumb up to her clit so she could keep thrusting her fingers inside. She didn't know how long she could stay like this before coming. The idea of being seen began to turn her on even more. The power of the moment overtook her. She pushed a third finger inside and couldn't help but arch her back at the intrusion. She gasped again as she thrust her fingers inside. She rubbed her clit harder with her thumb, lost in the sensations. She felt the orgasm rising in her and she suddenly grabbed the table to steady herself.

"Tell me," he said.

"I need to stop. I need to come.," she gasped and looked directly at him. "I need you to fuck me."

The man groaned and grabbed her wrist. Gwen struggled to her feet. Her knees felt weak and she could barely keep up with his long strides. He pulled her behind him, his grip strong. She felt the slight tremble in his touch. He pulled her toward the door but instead of turning to the bank of elevators, he pulled her to the exit.

"Where are we..."

"Don't worry," he said. "Just come with me."



to be continued...

8 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Tboy said...

Ohh god, this was incredibly hot. I came gorgeously =)

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Aisling Weaver said...

That was just....perfect.

Gorgeous, Lady D...gorgeous in every way.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger shawn s. said...

fuck. cant wait for the rest

 
At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god, I love that this is just the beginning, you have an amazing way with words and you never fail to make me cum, best sex I ever had has been with myself and your blog.

 
At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Kellie said...

That was hot. I'm not going to come till you do tho. I'm going to keep myself on the edge then stop.

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous fantasia Lillith said...

seems to me that there is nothing submissive about being submissive.

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Mina said...

That was absolutely HOT!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Kat said...

OMG I love your stuff DLG...I found your link on RemittanceGirl's page and have been here ever since

I can't wait for more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home