Thursday, January 26, 2006

Three For Me Part 1

You said you had a surprise for me tonight. I was to dress sexy for the evening. Intrigued, I opted to forgo any panties and slid into my black lace bra. I then shimmied into my black and red paisley dress and my favorite knee high black leather stiletto boots. I know you love these boots. And I know you'll love the surprise of discovering my naked cunt later on. You meet me at the door with a long slow sensual kiss. This is going to be a good evening. You wink at me and hail a cab. You give the driver a name of a club I wasn't familiar with. Excited, I let my hand drift over your leg and up toward your cock. Smiling, you take my hand and put it in yours, "There will be plenty of time for that later," you smugly whisper.
We reach the front of the club, it's dark now and the neon sign lights up the line of people outside the door. I notice the range of very attractive men. Oddly enough, I see no women. Recognition dawns on my face as I turn and look at you. You smile wickedly at me and take me to the front of the line. The bouncer nods knowingly and lets us in. You lead me to the bar and we settle ourselves in with a drink. You lean in close to me and whisper, "You can have anyone you want this evening. I want you to have them. I want us to enjoy them together." "Them?" I ask happily. You nod at me and I smile broadly. My attention is now focused on the hunt. I let my gaze wander over the room, watching the bodies grinding together on the dance floor. I spot them in the center of the floor. They're a gorgeous couple, well built, handsome and very much into each other. I motion to you and you turn and look in their direction. You nod your approval. We make our way out onto the dance floor and begin our seduction. We move sensuously against each other, making our way closer to our prey. We make our way to them and you turn me around so your cock is rubbing up against my ass. I move against you as I catch their eye. I hold their gaze and make my intentions clear. They look away but their bodies betray them. I know they want us. I move you around so they can see your ass, pushing against you until your body meets theirs. They move seductively against you. Their hands wandering over your body and mine. They turn you so that they can flank you, grinding you from the front and behind. You look me in the eyes. You're doing this for me. You know how much I love watching you. You know how much this arouses me. I look at you again. I need this, now. We both take their hands and lead them off to the side. No words are spoken as we lead them outside and hail a cab. Four hot, sweaty, aroused bodies pile into the cab, the tension is palatable. We know where this night is leading. The cab stops outside our door and you quickly pay the driver, sending him off. The few steps to the door are filled with sexual anticipation. We enter and I lead us into the living room. No hesitation. I shed my coat and push one of our prey against the wall, kissing him hard, greedily. I hear you groan. He responds to me, wrapping his hands around my back, pulling me to him. My hand moves down to the front of his pants, rubbing his instantly hard cock through the fabric. I can feel you watching us, I know what you want. I turn my head to you and smile encouragingly. You smile back and move towards the other man. You push him against the wall and he moans. Your mouth meets his, your tongue sliding into his mouth. Your take his hands above his head and pin him to the wall. I watch you grind your body into his, your hard cock against his. Your mouth makes its way down his neck. My breath catches in my throat as I watch you. I slide my hand into my guy's pants and wrap my fingers around his cock. I slowly start to stroke him. His head falls back, he groans again. He turns to look at you. You are on your knees now, undoing his pants, sliding everything down to the floor. Your hands reach up and grasp his cock, stroking it. His fingers move through your hair. You smile at me again and pull his cock into your mouth. My prey groans louder and I know he loves what he's seeing. He turns me around and rubs against my ass with his cock. His hands travel up my thighs, pulling my dress up with them. He gasps as he exposes my naked cunt. His hands quickly move to shed his clothing. Naked now, he moves up behind me again, stroking his cock against my ass harder. I can't take my eyes off you, your mouth around his cock. You suck him exactly like you like to be sucked. God, so good. I can't take this. I move forward and bend over to you. I push my tongue into your mouth as you suck him, sucking him with you. He moans and his hips buck into us. You back off his cock and kiss me, passionately. You lean back on your heels and pull me over you. My hand reaches up and continues to stroke your prey's cock. It's so slick and wet from your mouth. My prey knows exactly what you're doing and he moves with us and we settle to the floor. His hands reach down and finger my clit, my cunt. God. I'm so wet. He moves my hips so that I'm right over your cock, your cock head pushing against my hot wet cunt. He leans into me and pushes me down on you. You gasp into my mouth. His hands grasp my hips and he starts to move me on you. His fingers find my cunt and he pushes two in beside your cock. Groaning, I feel myself getting closer. He slides his fingers back out and wets my asshole with them. I know what he wants. God. I need him. I need him to fuck me in the ass. I know if he does, it will make me cum. I gently move the other man's cock out in front of me. He moves and kneels over your head. I look at him, he's watching the both of you. His cock throbs in my hand. I can feel the my prey's cock rubbing against my asshole now, massaging me, getting me ready. I can feel the head of his cock pushing against me, entering me slowly. My cunt is starting to pulse around your cock. The heat is starting to move through me. His cock pushes deeper. I take the other's cock into my mouth. God. That's it. I'm filled. Completely filled. A cock in my cunt. A cock in my ass. A cock in my mouth. It pushes me over the edge. I can't stop it. Waves of pleasure rush over me as I convulse on your cocks. You thrust up into me hard, feeling my cunt pulsing around your cock. He pushes his cock in deep, hard, greedy. You both fuck me as I moan around the other's cock. I'm cumming hard, cumming so fucking hard, my juices streaming over your cock. Ecstasy, pure and raw...

to be continued...

14 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Jen said...

You're discribing one of my biggest fantasies!
Now you've gone and made me a jealous bitch. A very wet, jealous bitch.

-Jen

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

so intense, described so powerfully, so sensually... I'm very erect right now, as I type, masturbating right now - and I'm going to read this a second time, and cum... I need part two...

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pure and raw and intense, dlg.. Mmmmm.. Ecstacy...

C
xox

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger sxuly yrs said...

DLG: Mmmmmm....such a yummy vision of all three cocks going at it with you! You are such a lucky girl!

Once again, you moved me to instant wetness! I loved it, and can not wait till the next installment!

xoxo-Andi

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Jody said...

very hot I do love it

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Tommy said...

This is incredibly hot, fuck, I'm hard as a rock... could you please assist with this "problem" you've caused?

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ginger - always a pleasure to turn you on ;)

jen - come here then and let's put that wet jealousy to good use ;)

dirtyboy - I need you to cum, don't wait for part two, cum for me now... x

last mango - I love you cumming for me, so arousing...

C - that it is, C, that it is ;)

pandora - so glad I could make you pant ;) Anything else I can do for you?

Andi - thank you, you know how much I love making you wet ;)

jay - mmm, thank you..

grumps - the seduction is the best part don't you think? ;)

tommy - move yourself closer. ah, that's it, let's remove those pants and help fix your "problem" ;)

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Romantic Perv said...

You managed to capture a number of fantasies in one post...and there is more to follow?

Waiting eagerly for more

--SM

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

SM - yes, more to come soon, I promise...

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Another masterpiece.
When ARE you cumming to Michigan?
Yum....

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

just re-read this... so fucking intense... still pulsing from my orgasm... god... you're so good at making me cum... x

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

w.c. jack - mmm, thank you, and soon, I'll be cumming soon ;)

azrael75 - always a pleasure to help with what you need

dirtyboy - i adore making you cum, always such a delicious pleasure... xx

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

SS - I certainly hope you can make it a reality as well *fingers crossed for you*

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger this one time i... said...

this is my ultimate fantasy. i want it so much, but making it a reality is not easy. this one time i had a 3some with two brothers, but they didnt dp me. a 3rd would make it unavidable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home