Thursday, January 18, 2007

DLG on Audio!

My Naked in the Rain novella (renamed New York Series) has been produced by Leatherback Productions Inc. as an audiobook and is now available for download! I never thought something like this could happen. Wow! It's so very exciting to hear my words being read to me through my iPod headphones. What a thrill!



You can listen to a sample and/or download the audiobook either from Audible.com or Leatherback's website. Please note: It's listed under the pseudonym Tinca Turle (don't worry, it really is my series of stories). And before you ask, naughty boys and girls, I did not narrate the story myself. That sort of thing is best left up to the professionals. No need to be disappointed though, the story is still is as sexy, hot and steamy as it was the first time around.

In addition and just as exciting, the very sexy Dirtyboy has had his Paris series produced as well! Congratulations Roger!

Or if prefer reading and would like to read the novella again or for the first time, follow these links:
Naked In The Rain 1:1-Girl's Night
Naked In The Rain 1:2-Girl's Night
Naked In The Rain 1:3-Girl's Night
Naked In The Rain 2:1-The Party
Naked In The Rain 2:2-The Party
Naked In The Rain 2:3-The Party
Naked In The Rain 3:1-Domination
Naked In The Rain 3:2-Domination
Naked In The Rain 3:3-Domination
Naked In The Rain 4:1-Exploring
Naked In The Rain 4:2-Exploring
Naked In The Rain 4:3-Exploring
Naked in the Rain 5:1-Threesome
Naked in the Rain 5:2-Threesome
Naked in the Rain 5:3-Threesome

4 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

Ooooh very nice DLG. Sorry I haven't been commenting here as much as I normally would. Been ill quite a bit and still am.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger The Seeker said...

I'm jealous... congrats.

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, congratulations! How exciting :)

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - thank you, and no worries, just concentrated on getting well.

the seeker - thank you! kiss! ;)

leela - thank you! it is very exciting. Even more so is that my next novella will go the way of an audiobook too. I haven't posted it here yet as it's not done, but hopefully soon! x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home