Thursday, May 18, 2006

Watching

[Thank you very much to Jefferson of Fleshbot for including me in last week's Sex Blog Round-up! I'm honored to be among such a stellar group of writers.]

I began my daily run as usual. It was warmer today, perfect for being outside. I headed out to the park to pick up the nature trail that winds through the woods in the center of the park. Today is a perfect day to try and see some wildlife. The breeze is soft and gentle as it drifts over me, cooling my sweat and making me smile. The trail isn't crowded yet, thank goodness. It was nice to have the park to myself. There's movement up ahead. I hope it's a deer, I love watching them. Picking up my speed a bit, I run towards the movement I caught. Nope, no deer. I slow down my pace again. Wait. There is something there though. I slow down more and peer through the trees. It's two people. Oh well, so much for being alone out here. Then I look closer. The man has the woman backed up to a tree. I can see his hands roaming all over her body. Her arms are around his neck, her lips pressing frantically against his. Wow. I move into the woods a bit further, careful not to make any noise. I kneel down and look through the brush.
I can see the man clearer now. He's tall, dark haired and looks as though he has a fabulous body. She is petite with blond hair, great legs and a cute face. His hands are in her hair now. They are going at each other like it's the last time they'll ever see each other. He roughly pushes up her skirt to reveal a pair of gorgeous legs. His hand moves up her leg to the inside of her thighs. I can see her head go back as his hand makes contact with her. Her hands reach around to cup his ass and pull him closer. Watching them is making me squirm. I really should move on, but I can't help but watch the erotic scene unfold before me. I can feel myself getting turned on, my panties getting wet. The man has his lips on her neck now. I can see him biting her. I can hear her ragged breath as his hand rubs her cunt frantically. Her leg is moving up and wrapping around him, her hands are roaming, clawing, scratching at his back. He suddenly releases her and drops to his knees. Oh God. He buries his face in her cunt. I can see her face clearly now. Her ecstasy is clearly visible. Her hands are in his hair, pushing his face into her. I move my hand down the front of my shorts, my fingers starting to rub against my clit. Part of me still thinks I should leave, but the other, more powerful part of me knows I want to see them, hear them, be with them. I push my fingers down further to finger my own cunt. I'm so wet. I slip a finger inside me, god, it feels so good. I pull my finger out and trail my juices up my slit back to my clit. Circling it. Rubbing it.
She is having trouble standing now. I can see his tongue flicking at her clit. His hand is pushing his fingers inside her. He's pumping at her, fucking her with his fingers. I can see her trembling. My fingers start working in the same rhythm as his, bringing my own orgasm closer. Suddenly her head goes back as she stifles a cry and cums hard against him. He is lapping at her juices on her thighs when she pulls him up to her. I hear her utter the words, "Fuck me." God, that's what I wanted to hear. My body is shaking and I'm so close now. My fingers work at my clit harder and I have to put a hand out to steady myself. He kisses her hard and then turns her around so her breasts are pressed up against the tree. He pushes her skirt up further and takes the time to admire her ass. I find myself doing the same thing. One hand wanders over her and the other hand tugs at his zipper. He pulls his hard cock out and strokes himself. She's writhing against the tree, needing to be taken. He suddenly moves forward and with one thrust, pushes himself into her waiting cunt. She can't stifle the cry this time. He grabs her hips and pulls her into him, hard. His hands then reach around and cup her breasts. I can see him pinching her nipples through her shirt. His thrusts are getting faster. I know he can't last. I know he's going to cum soon. His hand moves down her belly to her clit again. I can see his hand move against her. She's moaning. God, I can't hold it back any longer. I'm going to cum. It's almost as if they sense it too because he groans loudly and thrusts harder, I know he's cumming inside her. I know he's shooting his hot spunk deep inside her cunt. That's it. I can't hold it back now. I close my eyes and feel the rush of heat shoot through me. My cunt pulsing, juices flowing from me, I gasp for breath and desperately try to stifle any sounds. I look up just in time to see her cum again. To watch her convulse on him as he rides her sends shivers through me. He leans forward, kissing her neck and pulling her face to him. He kisses her hard and greedily, emptying out the passion still left inside him. I know I need to get up leave, if I do it now I can get away before they see me. I pull my hand from my shorts and, a bit unsteadily, creep out toward the trail again. I turn to go, but take a quick glance back toward the woods. I catch his eye and panic at the thought of having been caught. But he surprises me. He winks at me, knowing we've shared this secret together.

21 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Vahri said...

dlg, that was so hot. I love to watch, too. And I like to make out in te woods. Maybe you can watch me sometime...mmmmmm.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

vahri - you're a girl after my own heart. Watch you? yes, please...

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

mmmmm.. to be a voyeur like that... I wouldn't be able to resist touching myself in a situation like that either...

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

ahhh voyeurism, one of my favourite subjects - I love to watch and be watched, so I can very easily imagine myself at either end of this scenario - though ideally, given how erect I'd be from watching you touch yourself, I think I'd rather like to be discovering you, and helping you cum deliciously...

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think perhaps a little show might be in order. After all, DLG DOES seem to like to watch...

Anyone game?
M

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Aragorn said...

A great 'run' in the park indeed ... What would youj have done if they spotted you, invited you ... lol. Beautiful baby ...

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

delicious.... I don't know if I'd like to be the one watching, or the one watched... both sound quite appealing... which do you prefer?

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Elaine Denning said...

That was really hot. I love to watch, and love to be watched too. Actually, it would have been nice watching you, watching them... C x

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm.. watching you close your eyes and gasp for breath.. your hand still in your shorts, babe..

So very hot, dlg.

*kissing you deeply*

C xxx

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger marriedwithsex said...

I love it! I need to go running more!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Incredibly hot!!

-Jen

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger marriedwithsex said...

Yes, I am back already...lol...I have searching around, link to link looking for a great ass fucking post....and now I found the 3 most incredible ones! Thank you! Thank you! I have been sitting here in a crowded restaurant on my laptop, while trying to eat lunch....impossible...I know I will have to be carefull when I stand up, I am sure the wet spot is going to be very visable.

I can't wait to read the dominance posts, I am due back to the office now...but oh well, looks like I am going to be late!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger leela said...

incredibly tasty :)

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

I'm gone for just a few days and I come home to a mention on fleshbot, a full inbox and some fabulous comments from my delightful readers. So here goes:

kyma - i so love watching... hmmm, I'd love to watch you now that you mention it ;)

Mr Manic Depressive - You'll have to give me a report after you and TW go for a walk in the woods, I'd love o know what you get up to ;)

dirtyboy - now that may be where I can take this story... you discovering me as I watch them... what would you do with me? ;) xx

M - I see no one took you up on the offer... though I don't mind watching solo shows...

A - invited me? Now there's a delicious thought... xx

bad bad girl - good question, there's such a delight in watching others, particularly when they don't know anyone's watching. There's an abandon there that makes it so much more arousing. On the other hand, I'm am quite the dirty girl and it's extremely arousing to be watched and knowing someone is getting pleasure from it. Hmmm, I know, me watching someone while I'm being watched would certainly be the solution ;)

vix - you're very welcome, it's always my pleasure

Chloe - oh yes, it would have been divine... though instead of watching, I may have wanted you to join me ;) x

C - you know how much I love having you watch me... and I can guess your hand would have been down your shorts as well... *kissing you back*

Jen - wow! thank you!

married with sex - yes, running is good for the body and soul ;) And it deeply arouses me to know you were at lunch with your laptop reading me. I wish I could have see the look on your face and wetness growing beneath you as you read. Please feel free to explore the archives even more... I'm anxious to know what you think ;) x

nina - and I would have preferred to have you join me... thank you love xoxo

pandora - It's lovely to see you... and I totally understand, life gets pretty crazy sometimes. And you know how much i love turning you on, especially at work... hmmm, maybe it's time for a bathroom break? ;)

leela - mmmm, thank you ;)

starved - I aim to please ;) and I have come to visit you and plan on enjoying more when I can get caught up... it will make some lovely late night reading ;)

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Cherrie said...

Yummm . . . sure beats looking at the deer!

Men enjoy being watched, so I'm not surprised at his reaction. Women sometimes are turned on, sometimes freaked out by spectators.

I bet I know which group you belong to!

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

cherrie - lol, didn't know I was that obvious ;) oh yes, I love being watched as well as doing the watching... the very idea has me aroused...

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

little insomniac - Welcome! It's so lovely to have you! And I'm delighted you liked the post... it's such an arousing topic, I couldn't resist. And anytime you'd like someone to watch, just let me know ;)

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Offyn Bufod y Frewd said...

wow. I want your running path! ;-D~

very nice. I could smell every inch of you, you darling little voyeuristic minx! I want a chance to make *you* beg up against a tree, or at least feel your hot hands on my own mound and in her, too... I can see why dirtyboy wants you... you must be so ungodly good to suck... man, I gotta go take care of, some, uh, deer-watching or something {tripping over my own feet as your hard, hot gaze spears me}...

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

LOL - if you were in my neck of the woods I'd let you know where it is ;)

Mmmm, to have you pushed up against the tree, my hand at your sex, taking you as I please... now there's a thought to get me through the day... and the feeling's mutual about dirtyboy ;)

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

leather argento - ps. welcome! It's so lovely to have you here...

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous sxypndagrl said...

DLG I wanna fuck you so bad
I've been rubbing my pussy literally for hours, I wanna feel your soaked pussy lips slide against mine..
I wanna have a 3 way with DLG and DLB..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home