Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Naked in the Rain 5:1 - Threesome

I unconsciously turned to look at the door when I heard it open. The noise from Broadway filled the room. Our eyes met for just a moment as he walked in from the heat. My gaze lingered over him as he reached the other side of the bar. I turned my attention back to my drink, trying to forget about my troubles for the day. I casually trace my fingertips over the rim of the glass, contemplating my evening. I had no plans, no obligations... I glanced out the window then and caught his eye. I had caught him staring at me. He blushed and looked away. I smiled and waited for his eyes to meet mine again. I didn't have to wait long. He smiled back. What the hell. I motioned for him to come join me. He raised his eyebrows, mmmm, how sexy. Gathering up his drink, he ambled down to the seat next to mine. He was a handsome man, rugged good looking, sexuality emanated from him. He was even more good looking close up. He smiled again as he sat.
My fingertips continue to trail around the rim of my glass as I take him in. He leaned closer to whisper in my ear.

"Do you like what you see?" His hot breath warm against my neck.

Shivers ran down my spine as I nodded slowly, licking my lips. His leg brushed against mine, electricity sparking desire. My eyes flicked up to meet his. His gaze burned. My body temperature rose several degrees as he questioned me again.

"Do you want me?" He whispered again as his hand slides up my bare leg, pushing my skirt aside. My skin lights on fire at his touch. I can feel the wetness spread to my panties as his hand caresses me. His hot breath wandered down my neck, not yet touching. I part my legs slightly as his fingertips brush the inside of my thigh. They circle slowly, softly to my aching wetness. My fingers gripped my glass tighter as they reached my heat. Ever so gently they slipped into my panties, sliding along my slit. My lips gasp.

Should I be doing this? Should I take him? Should I let him fuck me? I look around the room. A few patrons quietly eat their meals as the bartender keeps his eyes averted. He knows.

His fingers implore me to open for him. I shift in my seat, allowing him better access. I hold his gaze as they dip into me, my wetness. My body shudders slightly as they slide in further, stroking me now. I can hardly keep quiet as lust builds in me. It's been several weeks since my lover left and several weeks since I've allowed myself this desire. I bit my bottom lip as his other hand takes mine. He brings it up to his lips and kisses it softly, a sweet, innocent gesture to anyone watching. Anyone not looking closely enough to see his other hand pleasuring me.

His touch is almost too much to bear. I need him. I want him. I can't have him here at the bar though. I extract myself from him, smiling slyly as I take my purse and head to the bathroom. Adjusting my skirt, I look back briefly and see him nod. He turns back to our drinks and pays the bill. The bartender winks and nods knowingly and goes back to his business.

I walked into the bathroom, looking at my surroundings. Clean, solid design. Perfect. I barely have time to catch my breath when he pushes the door open. Closing it quickly, he locks it. Looking at me for a moment, he rushes forward and pushes me against the wall, hard. Our mouths heatedly connect. My hands fly to his hair, drawing him closer as his hands move up the back of my thighs. His hands cup my ass, bringing my hips closer, grinding into me. I can feel his hard cock pressing against my mound. A moan escapes my lips. His fingers make quick work of my panties, pulling them off. Pushing my skirt up his fingers find me again. God. His touch is so exquisite. They find my slit again and side into me. I wrap my leg around him, encouraging him deeper. My hands claw at his shirt, popping open the buttons. My teeth finding his skin, causing him the groan. My fingers move lower and wrestle with his belt. We giggle softly as I finally pull it free. His fingers skid across my clit causing my knees to go weak. He pushes me harder into the wall, holding me to him, holding me up.

I need his cock.

My hands work their way into his jeans, Pushing them down over his thighs. My fingers tighten around his erect cock, stroking it to my lust. He throbs in my hand as I move my fingers up and down his hard shaft. My blouse is suddenly open as his mouth finds my hard nipples. His teeth finding them, biting, sucking, licking. My hand moves faster along him. I need him to fuck me.

Sensing this, He grabs my other leg and pulls me up, pressing me into the wall. His cock slides against me, gaining entrance. With a growl, he thrusts deep inside me, filling me instantly. I let out a cry as he buries his cock all the way in. My thighs tighten around his waist as he presses against me, pressing me into the wall, fucking me. His cock strokes me long and deep, finding that spot inside. I feel my cunt tighten around him, pulsing with him. I can't last. My body surges on him as his thick cock throbs inside me. We both can't last. He moans rhythmically to his thrusts as he moves faster. I feel the heat growing, each thrust brings me closer.

My fingers claw at his shoulder, my nails digging in as he takes me there. God. Yes.

"Fuck me, harder," I moan.

He trusts deeper, slamming me against the wall. That's it. My orgasm crashes into me as my cunt convulses around him. it's what he needed. With a growl, he shoots his hot spunk deep inside me. Spurt after spurt, emptying his passion into me. We cling to each other, riding out our orgasms, gasping for breath. Slowly letting me down, he pulls from me, cum dribbling down my leg. We giggle again and find our strewn clothing.

He moves in to kiss me again as we straighten ourselves up.

"Ready to go home and see Liz now?" He giggles.

"Absolutely," I giggle back. "She should be expecting us by now."

16 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I came twice... such a delightful, lingering set-up, just the right amount of urgency at the end - thankyou, I loved this xxx

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow....i just found your site through fleshbot. am i ever so glad i did. can wait for the next installment.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - It's very much my pleasure to make you come, always such a delight in so many ways xxx

pandora - mmmm, so happy you liked it and yes, much more naughtiness is on it's way... care to join us? ;)

shawn - so wonderful for you join me, it's lovely to have you...

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I touched myself

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger shagnasty said...

Posts like this do tend to create a slight probelm when you read them at work in the office. If I'd have been at home, I would have joined DB ;)

.....simply exquisite

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

jsull28fl - That's what I want, for you to enjoy what I write for you and cum for me

shagnasty - you should know better than to read me at work, though you could always take a bathroom break if you need to ;) Always a pleasure....

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Roxi said...

HOt

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Spirit57 said...

OMG...So happy my office door has a lock on it ...very nice.

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did and do.
keep me up.
oooops keep it up.
js

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Fantastic dear ! What a beautiful and exciting prelude to a threesome ... Can hardly wait to read the next episode ... !! Hugs and kisses - A

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

roxi - thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed it

spirit - mmmm, I'm happy your door has a lock too. It's wonderful when you can enjoy yourself and no one will disturb you ;)

jsul28fl - perfect! and no worries, more to come soon...

last mango - I love making you hard, making you cum, making you come back for more ;) x

dirtylittlesecrets - ooo, thank you, I'll certainly add you as well. And it's a pleasure to addict you ;)

aragorn - mmm, thank you... more to come soon, I promise! xo

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

last mango - mmm, so does your office door lock? ;)

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, adored very very forward one. I had dreamed but never had I imagined I would be worthy enough to know about the existence of a woman like you. You are...exquisite. Proud. So beautifully proud. You know I burn for us to play each other like instruments. Take me. Have me. Take rulership. Bait and switch. Exquisitely womanly dominant, my soul sings to you! Take this, the metaphysical sword of my soul, from me, a dyed-in-the wool and proudly incurable romantic who follows chivalry. I would so proudly die for you. See it there. It is 3 shaku 1 sun, or 37 inches, spun right out of the stuff of my thoughts. It winks to you, reflective, shining bottomlessly, stroked by honing oils, iridescent,yearning to adore every inch of your skin, so delicately, with point and edge, never piercing. Never to harm a hair on your head, never.

Oh yes, I am so greatly aroused by you. May I call you -- a tomboy? Can you spar with me? Can you fence? Would you like to learn? I snarl to you, for you, growl to you, for you, wanting, see your nostrils flare at my smell. I, who am called Julian, howl to you. Can you hear that? It's E-minor.

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

julian - how gorgeous and so delightful, thank you for your wonderful comment. I'm so flattered, it was just beautiful. It means so much that you enjoy me and my writing. so so lovely...

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'RE flattered, your ladyship? Your answer makes my breath catch...I'm so honored. You call
MY words gorgeous? They're just a taste...the merest taste of what I feel at discovering your ladyship's wit, refinement, skill. I could so easily write a story to you, in homage, in dreaming to/of/for/with you...a great long luscious one...would your ladyship condescend to let me do that? It'd be fun...challenging...glorious.

Your writing style is skillful, fluid, hot. You have an ardent, intellectual, educated way about you. I have respect and am also educated, like you. You remind me of me. Might we be friends? I don't cause trouble, won't email you without your permission, and will leave you alone if you want.

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

julian - I would adore a story from you. And we can certainly be friends. I never shy at an email, I welcome them, I love hearing from anyone who enjoys my work because I'm writing for you. It's you who I want to bring pleasure and if i can do that it gives me pleasure. So please do email me - my address is up there on the right under the Links. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home