Monday, April 24, 2006

Naked in the Rain 2:2 - The Party

The girls' laughter brought me back from my daydreaming. The demonstrator is now holding up a flavored lube. She claims it stimulates and arouses the clit. Now that's certainly a product I'm interested in - anything to make sex even more fun is going on my order form. She claims it tastes like cherry. The taste of a woman is sweet to begin with and the thought of having a little extra flavor has me admiring the girls who came here tonight. They have no idea that I would even be interested in them, it's not an avenue they have explored before. At least not to my knowledge.

I turn my attention back to the demonstrator, she's showing off other various lubes and ointments. I can't seem to focus on her. Daydreaming about the rabbit and admiring the girls has me quite distracted. The ache is growing between my thighs and I need to find some relief. I can feel the wetness spreading in my panties. Fortunately some of what I want to order this evening I can have immediately. I suspect that my evening will be shared with a few new toys. I cross my legs and squeeze my thighs, trying to find some temporary relief. I look over at Liz and noticed she has hers crossed too. I laugh softly and she winks at me. I'm not the only one feeling this way.

More items are shown to us, it's a blur really. New vibrators, several dildos, a very nice double-ended dildo that's flexible enough to be inserted into multiple openings... intriguing. At this point, several bottles of wine have been consumed and the girls are more open to all of the possibilities laid out before us. It's time to do our ordering and we section off to make our choices. I have the flavored stimulating lube on my form as well as the double-ended dildo and a small vibrating "bullet" that has a remote control. Lucky for me, I can have all three items right away as they are in stock.

I watch the other girls walk away from ordering, some with products, others without. One by one, they slowly leave, we give kisses and hugs and say our goodnights. Liz and Eve are the only two remaining. We settle back into the sunroom to discuss our purchases and drink the remaining wine. We each pull out our prizes and admire them. Liz purchased some sensual warming massage oil. I watch her as she opens the bottle, smelling it.

"I want to try it," she says suddenly and hands the bottle to me.

I laugh, "Are you serious?" She nods slyly.

I pour a little out in my hand and lift the back of her shirt.

"No," she says, "I want to really try it." With the help of the wine, she strips off her shirt entirely and lays down on the couch.

Eve and I look at each other and laugh. Yep, Liz had fully enjoyed the wine this evening. Getting into the mood, I straddle over her and begin to work the massage oil into her back. She moans softly under my touch. I want to move up to her shoulders but her bra straps are in the way.

"Eve," I say cheekily, "would you mind undoing her bra for me?"

Eve smiles and quickly unhooks her bra. Much better. My hands slides easily up her back and over her shoulders. The oil has warmed nicely and feels slick over her skin. I let my hands drift down her arms and back up again. Her skin is so soft and I can feel the ache between my thighs intensify. I look briefly up at Eve and notice her watching us intensely. Her eyes meet mine and I can see the lust in them. She licks her lips slowly and I run my hands back down Liz's back. Liz moves underneath me, pushing her ass to me as she aches her back. It's too much. I want her.

Eve inches closer and sits on the couch near Liz's head. Her hands reach down to Liz's back and she runs them through the warm oil, massaging her shoulders. My hands wander around Liz's sides, brushing against the side of her breasts. She moans softly. Encouraged, I do it again, reaching a bit further this time, unsure if this is what she really wants. She moans again and lifts herself up off the couch slightly, allowing me access to her breasts. Not waiting for a second invitation, I run my slick hands around her breasts, feeling her already hard nipples beneath my fingers. She has beautiful breasts. My fingers massage in soft circles over her and she moans more intensely. Eve's hands reach down and join mine, running over my hands, over her breasts.

I look up at Eve again, her face so close to mine as she leans over Liz. She meets my gaze again. We lean into each other, our lips meeting, softly, tentatively, until our lust takes over. I press my lips hard against hers, my tongue sliding past her lips. She returns my kiss, swirling her tongue over mine. Our mouths dance together, greedily taking each other as Liz's body writhes under us.

Eve's hands leave Liz and move to unbutton my shirt. One by one, she slowly reveals my white lace bra. My sex is dripping now, desiring to feel her, to feel Liz, to have them both. Liz is rising, turning around and helping Eve reveal me to them. My shirt is shrugged off and I am pushed back against the cushions. Liz is straddling over me, her breasts pressed against me as she greedily takes my mouth. Eve is behind her, stripping her top off, presenting me with her naked breasts. She slips up behind Liz and caresses her back, leaning in and licking the back of her neck. Eve reaches around Liz and unbuttons her jeans, slipping her hand inside. Liz kisses me harder and Eve's fingers find her sex, circling it, rubbing it. Liz gasps and grinds her hips into Eve's hand. My own clit is throbbing, yearning.

I push Liz off my lap and over onto the couch again. With Eve's help, we strip off her jeans and panties. I need to taste her. I let my hands slide up her thighs, parting them for me, alternating licking and sucking them as I go. Her wet lips are tantalizingly close, her smell is intoxicating. I move closer and slowly drag my tongue up her slit, feeling her hips raise to meet my mouth. She tastes divine. I lick her again, this time delving my tongue into her. Her hips buck under me, her hands weave into my hair. I let my tongue follow her wetness up to her clit. The tip of my tongue finds her hot little button and I flick over it. She jumps slightly and pulls my face closer to her. I run my tongue over her again and again, bringing her closer to the edge.

Behind me, Eve is tugging off my jeans. Her hands wrap in the waistband of them and she pulls them down over my thighs, I move a bit to help her remove them altogether. She moves in behind me and I can feel that she's removed her jeans as well. I can feel her smooth sex against me, shaved completely. Her fingers are wandering over me, feeling my ass, my thighs, my wet sex. I need her to touch me. I part my thighs for her, beckoning her as I continue to lick Liz. She complies and runs her fingers up my own slit. I gasp into Liz. Her knowing fingers part my lips and slide delightfully inside, stroking me. I follow suit with Liz, slipping two fingers inside her at the same time. Liz's hips move to meet my rhythm, trying to fuck me to her rhythm. I can feel her pulsing around my fingers, covering me in her juices. Eve's fingers plunge deeper into me as she reaches around with her other hand to fondle my clit. I raise my ass higher so she can reach me better. I'm dripping down my leg as she fucks me with her fingers. God, she has me so wet.

Liz's body is writhing under me, her hips bucking to me, wanting to come on me, all over my fingers, my tongue. Wit a sudden motion she cries out and her cunt clenches my fingers hard, pulsing, spasming around them. Her orgasm rolls through her as she holds onto me tightly. I hear Eve gasp as she watches Liz climax. Her fingers work me faster, loving what has just transpired. I hold Liz until she rides out the wave, breathlessly moaning my name, her hands stroking my hair. I lick her clean, letting my tongue slip inside her, drinking her sweetness down. She sighs and pulls herself from me, sliding off the couch and getting up.

26 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Kyma said...

"and that was Beverly Craven and 'Woman to Woman' or as I like to think of it.. 'Girl on Girl'..." mmmmmmm... time for my supplies this evening I guess.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - mmmm, looks like you're going to have a pleasant evening ahead of you ;)

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

this is very, very intense - amongst the most intense things you've ever written... I came, so hard, reading this... so intensely... my god...

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - mmmm, thank you so very much. I love having you cum for me, love knowing how intesely you came...xx

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a mess i can't seem to remember my password ~ginger

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ginger - so glad to know I still have that effect on you ;)

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Beautifully written....oh dear, I feel something dripping....mmm

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always dlg.. you write so wonderfully that I'm there with you.. watching you at the centre of the action.. hard and wanting to be there.

*kissing you deeply*

C xxx

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Roxi said...

good mother of god.. I had to come back to this 12 times to read it...

I have been at work.. good god..

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mahemma - mmmm, dear, I think you may need to take care of that ;) And welcome! It's so lovely to have you.

C - you certainly are there, sitting there, watching us... xx

roxi - such a bad girl reading me at work, ah, but the thought of you there, aroused... time for a bathroom break maybe? I'll meet you there ;)

 
At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, very nice. I could almost feel you as I read it. Can't wait to see what happens next! ;-)

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Holly cow ... I think I never read so fast ... just eager, hungry to grab every word, the whole sensations. What a beautiful story / fantasy ... awesome. Thanks dear ! - A
(the double dildo has always triggered some fantasies in me ... maybe one day ... )

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

liz - mmmm, that's exacctly what I wanted... just wait, the next part gets even hotter ;)

A - so greedy! and so wonderful you enjoyed it... and just so you know, the double dildo makes a reappearance in part 3 ;)

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Roxi said...

dirty!!! Honey.. dont tempt me good god!

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even hotter?! Oooh, I'm tingling already!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - I'd love to have you experience it as well ;)

roxi - I'm always up for tempting... ;)

liz - oh yes, and I love it when you tingle!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

I had one of those pleasure parties recently, and mine certainly did not end this deliciously.... I think I invited the wrong people....

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God my panties are soaked, I have afeeling I will be back later for some more finger fun

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Longing for part 3 ... !

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been 2 days - I'm getting impatient! ;)

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

My Inner Hell - thank you and welcome! It's so nice to have you ;)

Bad Bad Girl - lol, my, aren't those parties just the best though? ;)

ginger - mmm, just the way I like you... would love to join you for some fun later on ;)

A & Liz - tomorrow, I promise!

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Elaine Denning said...

That was hot, and now I'm hard. Bad Girl. J x

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

J - me? bad? never... ;)

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't wait for part three :-D

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mr gently - mmmm, oh, how you will enjoy it ;)

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pussy has never been wetter as I enjoyed you girls fondling my clitty and my hard nipples until I just flooded with cum.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home