Thursday, February 01, 2007

You, me and another girl - Part 1

The train was late. I wasn't all that bothered though. I had an entertaining view from the bar stool I was on. Leaning back against the bar, I sipped my Diet Coke and picked at my order of fries while I casually watched the other travelers pass by. Most were in a hurry, but a few lingered reuniting with loved ones or checking their cell phones. There was no hurry for me, however, she'd be here to enjoy soon enough.

Seeing the arrival information finally change to indicate your train, I slid off the stool and made my way to the gate. Through the throng of people rushing off the train I spotted her. Actually, there was no way to miss her. She glowed with a beauty I adored. I wasn't the only one who noticed. A few other heads turned as she made her way to me. There she was, my girl, with a gorgeous smile that said she was happy to see me as much as I was to see her. As she reached me, I moved toward her to close the distance faster. We met in a warm embrace, our arms wrapping around each other, pressing our bodies close. It had been far too long. I pulled back then and kissed her softly. She glanced around for a moment, looking to see who was watching, but I didn't care. I kissed her again and felt her give in to me. Such warm, soft lips. Our tongues met and our kiss deepened. Two lovers reuniting.

Breaking our kiss, I smiled again. Gathering her bag we headed out to find my car. It wasn't long before we were on the road and heading down the highway. I looked over at her as she let her head fall back against the head rest. She had a long trip and was clearly a bit tired. Lifting my hand, I brushed away the hair from her neck and stroked her face. She smiled again as I let my fingers trail up and down her neck. Such a gorgeous neck. Still smiling at me, I felt her hand settle on my thigh. A shiver ran down my spine at her touch. Only a few more minutes until we were home and only a few minutes more until I could hold her the way I craved.

Letting my hand rest against the back of her neck, I gently massaged. My fingers moved in slow soft circles and I heard her moan softly. Her hand moved slowly over my thigh, her fingers matching the rhythm I had created. God, she had me so wet already. I could feel my juices dampening my panties. I needed her. Her hand continued to move softly against my thigh, inching its way up, slowly beginning to torture me. She turned then and kissed my hand. I glanced over and grinned at her. Looking devilish, she kissed my wrist. I laughed and smiled back at her.

"What's on your mind?" I asked and she just smiled back at me. She kissed me again, moving up my arm until she was leaning over far enough that I could feel her breath on my neck.

She whispered, "I think you know what's on my mind."

I felt her lips touch my neck and I had to struggle to keep the car on the road. Her hand had found its way between my thighs and I groaned softly as I felt her fingers pressing against me. Soft warm fingers pressed tight against my aching mound and increased my desire for her. Her lips moved along my neck, warm and soft. It was then that I felt her other hand. She had undone one of the buttons on my blouse and slipped inside. Her warm touch now caressed my breast in addition to my clit. I groaned again. My one hand held tight to her neck as her mouth worked at me mercilessly.

"You're going to make me crash the car." I gasped.

"Now that would be interesting," she replied but didn't stop her movements.

"I'm serious," I said, but only half meant it. I didn't want her to stop. God, she felt too good to stop.

I turned the steering wheel and hit the brakes hard. Now, in the safety at the side of the road, I pulled her lips to mine. Our mouths met hungrily as passion surged through us. I wanted her. Our tongues swirled and I heard her gasp. Unbuckling my seat belt, I pushed her back. Greedy for her now, I let my hands be the ones to do the exploring. I gasped at the feel of her soft skin underneath the hem of her skirt. Her skin was like silk and my hand easily glided up the length of her thigh until it met the silk of her panties. She moaned once more and my fingers found what I desired. She was greedy for me too. Tucking my fingers inside the silk, they gently slid down the length of her slit. So hot. So wet. Stroking her, I broke our kiss and let my lips find her neck. Biting gently, I tasted her. Such a divine taste. Her gasp told me I had found the right spot and I bit her again as my fingers circled.

"We'll get caught here," she moaned unconvincingly.

"You started it," I retorted playfully and my fingers pressed a bit firmer against her sex. Her hips pressed up against my hand. She was what I had been wanting, what I had been needing. Her moans permeated my skin and I felt my desire growing stronger. She pressed herself tighter to me and her fingers tighten their grip around my back. My lips were making my way down her neck when she suddenly pulled back from me. "Please," she moaned. "I want to feel your body against mine, I want more than this. I need to taste you and caress you and touch you... all of you."

Smiling lustfully at her for a moment, I pulled back and gently slipped my fingers from her. Bringing them up to my mouth, I tasted her before turning and putting the car back into drive. My house wasn't far...

(to be continued...)

18 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ginger - more to come after the weekend... ;)

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh, you got me so incredibly hard and aroused right now. I'm so looking forward to the next part.

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have my motor running, very hot.
sam

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

tboy - mmm, I do love making you hard... I have a feeling the next part will be even more intense

sam - it's very much my pleasure to heat you up ;)

hornymaleuk - then I've done my job well as I very much enjoying arousing you

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG.... just found your blog and I'm in lust ....

mmmmmmm must read more

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Southern Swinger said...

One hell of a start. Can not wait pr part two.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger expei said...

mmmmm -oh my. please

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mac - mmm, such a pleasure to arouse you

wil - thank you, the climax will be something for sure ;) and please. just a little more patience, I promise it will be worth it...

Ms. C - so glad you've found me! xo

Mr. & Mrs. SW - Thank you, I'm so glad you've enjoyed the start, much more fun to come ;)

expei - mmm, right back at you ;)

pandora - it's always such a pleasure to get you going ;) xoxo

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Mummy said...

ooo - ive just found you... that was great, tres hot ... cant wait to read more.

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thong is wet!!

please more SOON, VERY VERY SOON!!

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh...i want MORE!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger fuckgoogle said...

Damn.

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

wil - very true ;)

joie de vivre - welcome! it's so lovely to have you!

anon - soon, i promise!

sweetintoxication - so greedy... patience ;)

911 - why thank you xo

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made my pussy wet before the end and I just wanted you touching my clitty with a gentle fingertip..and kiss me with open lips.... an d my nipples were bnever so hard.....

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUCK - I was horny before but my cunt is warm and moist. Straight to part 2...

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous MML said...

My pussy is dripping i love your blog ;)

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I am new on here, but very hot and wet.. I am going to hang around here reading and satisfying myself a lot ; )

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pussy is so hot and juicy, personally I would love for u take my silver lace thong off w your teeth! Anonymous, how about you suck on my DD nipples and caress my hot an wet clit! Next we can cum into each mouths together! I'm a sexy hot mama that wants to be pleasure an I secretly return u a favor too! No men, just a woman to woman ok! Also were part two, I laying in my bed w my lace thong on an ready for some fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home