Monday, January 22, 2007

You and DLG - you choose...

I've been thinking about you. I've been in control here for quite some time. I think maybe it's time to let you have a little for once. Perhaps let you have your way with me... just the way you like it? Or would you rather give the control back to me so I can punish you like the dirty slut you are? I want you to tell me what you want.

I'll give you some choices and let you decide. Whatever comes out on top will be my next post written just for you. Don't feel married to this list though, I want to know what you want. If you don't see your fantasy here, tell me anyway, others may agree with you. This is all about you and me. Who knows, maybe I'll write about all of them. *wink*

1) You and me - delicious fucking together
2) Me and another girl as you watch
3) You, me and another girl in a sexy threesome
4) You, me and another guy in a sexy threesome
5) Domination of you - punishing my dirty slut
6) Rough sex - perhaps me taking you OR you taking me roughly
7) Fucking me in the ass
8) Me going down on you
9) You going down on me
10) Watching me masturbate
11) Fucking you or teasing you with my feet
12) or suggest your own idea - I'd love to know what else you may want

Many choices to choose from... the most popular will become the first story, though I'm sure others will follow after that.

I'm looking forward to your replies!

DLG xoxo


***** UPDATE *****
I've totaled up the current standings. I'll give it a few more days, but definitely expect a story from me after the weekend, which, will include the winning options. I'm very much looking forward to writing it. The very idea has me aroused and wanting... ;)

3 - 1) You and me
6 - 2) Me and another girl
6 - 3) You, me and another girl
2 - 4) You, me and another guy
2 - 5) Domination of you
3 - 6) Rough sex
2 - 7) Fucking me in the ass
3 - 8) Me going down on you
3 - 9) You going down on me
3 - 10) Watching me masturbate
2 - 11) Fucking you or teasing you with my feet


Just about everyone took me up on the suggesting your own idea by picking and choosing from the list for some delicious combinations. In the lead at the moment is watching me with another girl and then joining in for a delightful threesome (for the women it involved me, her and another guy). I'm sure this will also mean many hands and lips everywhere so a few others are covered within that idea.

The polls are still open so please let me know what you'd like. If you're one of my lovely lurkers, please feel free to vote as well, I'd love to know what you'd like to read.

27 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ginger - lovely choices! I'll make note of them. Could I suggest a #9 and some fries with that as well? ;)

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

ohh my god...
erm, all the above please, though if you're being firm with me and instructing me to make a choice (and I expect you are), I'll go with #2 and #3 combined (watching you both, then joining in afterwards), definitely #5 please (Master), and a number #7 would be delightful.
I appear to be erect...

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

roger - such a greedy boy desiring so many things together. I made note of them though - we'll see what you get in the end. I suspect it will be quite agreeable to us both ;) xxx

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with dirtyboy - I'd like a #2 and #3 combined - that would be smokin' hot

-Brad

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take a #6 and a #10 please.

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#2, #3 and #10 if you please, Ms. Dirty :-)

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

Oooh DLG, you know how to spoil us. Could I please have #10 for the appetiser, followed by a side course of #9 and the dessert I would really like a #1 with you gently taking me completely and utterly ;)

I'm on a diet so no fries :P

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Anon - mmm, a delightful combination...

Anon - another lovely combination, it's getting rather hot in here ;)

pandora - oh yes, I do know and it would be very much my pleasure to do so ;)

kyma - your menu sounds delicious - I particularly like the sound of dessert ;)

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a 2 and 3 certainly would be delicious and an 8 and 9 would fit well with them - fries always go better wit ha little sauce. mmm

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A combination of 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7 would be really great;) Looking forward to it=)

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a mutual number 11...blindfolded..bound..wet silks..oiled bodies...darkness...gasping...this we could show each other ..marriage and a child together.

I don't cheat. I swear you can kill me if I cheat. You can kill me SLOWLY.

...by cutting my intestines out... autoerotic asphixia, my head between your thighs underwater...god yes..or by your slippery knife at my throat....or just handcuff me to the showerhead and whip me until I bleed and die, you lapping it up.

Any ship that I command, may she never reach the land, any day that I prove false love unto thee.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Shay said...

I vote for you, me, and another guy in a sexy steamy threesome! ^_^

Woot!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger The Fury said...

I'll take a #10 with a healthy dose of #3. I'll bring the hard dick.

 
At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can never go wrong with #8!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger rileysaplank said...

Number 6 would be nice, with a little mix of Number 11 would be brilliant.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anticraven - patience, patience, I'm working my way there ;)

expei - lol, fries do go better with sauce ;) I like your combination

tboy - my such a greedy boy wanting everything like that ;)

julian - I think that's the first vote for #11

shay - You're a girl after my own heart...

the fury - another greedy boy ;)

mac - I certainly think that could be arranged ;)

anon - I completely agree!

rileysaplank - ooo, I see your a naughty foot fetish fan... I like it ;)

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's surprising that there's not more support for #8, my very favourite thing to read is your description of that. It always drains blood away from my brain and into... Other bodyparts.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anon - I think maybe the prospect of having someone join in distracted everyone. ;) However, if a threesome ends up the winner, I think it's a guarantee that #8 will be involved...

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger rileysaplank said...

Having stocking clad feet tease and masturbate my cock, oh yeah definate foot fetish fan.

 
At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know there have been a lot of combinations. What about #2 (you and another girl) which gets me so worked up that it leads to #6 (rough sex)?

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a long time lurker here I'd love you and me and another girl :) thanks DLG for all your wonderfully hot stories

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like a 5 course meal please Ms Dirty!

For the appetizer:
#10 & I'm sure I'd be doing it too

First Course:
#8

Second Course:
#9

Third Course:
69 please PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Fourth Course:
#5

And for the dessert:
#11 with fingers, dildo & then some of #6 with a strap on

OHHH I'm so wet just thinking about how hungry I am.!!

 
At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for me it's number one leading directly into number three... and i'm a girl :)

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to read them all, but at the top of my list is how you want that special loving, slow, soft, he's so in to you, he wants you more than anything, he can't get enough of you, you are all that matters to him love making session.

Yeah that's what I want, maybe I'll go write it myself, but I bet you could do better than what I come up with.

love reading you guys.

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i completely agree with badinfluencegirl.

1 to 3, and i'm a girl too.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

rileysaplank - mmm, I think I may have to indulge in writing another one of those soon

anticraven - true...

anon - an intriguing idea... though is that me taking you or you taking me?

anon - I've made a note, and thank you x

anon - my, you really are very greedy... a four course meal plus dessert. I may have to put aside the whole day for you ;)

badinfluencegirl - I'm all over it ;)

kitty - how wonderful and I'd certainly love to read your version...

anon - two naughty girls commenting here... you're on ;)

 
At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Ares sexy said...

It is too sexy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home