Monday, June 26, 2006

Naked in the Rain 4:3 - Exploring

**Update: thank you to the very lovely Chelsea Girl for including me in this week's Fleshbot Roundup! It's always such a delight to be included in such ass-loving erotic and talented company.**

The conclusion to parts 4:1 and 4:2.

Our tongues continue to mingle as I move off to the side, taking my friend with me. My lover crawls out from under us as we make our way to the floor. My hand finds his cock and I begin to stroke it. HIs hands find my breasts, teasing my nipples between them. Our bodies move together, hot skin coming alive. My lover sits back for a moment, watching, recovering. I glance at him for just a moment. His eyes alight with desire, roaming over our bodies. His hand stroking his cock, masturbating while we writhe in front of him.

I gasp, feeling my friend's fingers slide up my slit. My wetness spreading over me, I part my thighs for him. I let my head fall back as I feel his fingers push into me. His mouth finds my nipple, pulling it in, he rolls his tongue around it. My hips move to him, yes. I let go. My thighs fall open and he pushes his fingers in deeper, fucking me with them. His thumb moves up and finds my clit. I feel his fingers slide so easily against me. My back arches against his touch. I moan at the invasion. My legs tremble as they try to wrap around his body. His hard cock presses firmly against my side as he works me. I can feel my juices flowing over his hand, god, I'm so wet, so aroused. My fingers tangle in his hair as he moves his lips up my neck, licking, sucking. His mouth finds mine again. Our tongues desperate for each other. I need to be fucked.

I break our kiss and look to my lover. He's moved closer, stroking his hard, erect cock, intent on what we're doing. I reach my hand over and draw him nearer. Our eyes meet, we smile. He crawls to me and lowers his mouth on mine, kissing me sensually. Then, drawing away, he kisses my friend.over me. I watch as their tongues mingle, causing me to gasp at these gorgeous men kissing above me. Hands find me, and I close my eyes. They roam over my body, feeling me, fucking me. I feel tongues and lips trace over me, down my belly. My body is so excited, needing them both, needing so much. I moan softly as I feel my thighs parted. I look down and see my lover there, kneeling between them, my friend encouraging him to me. The head of his cock brushes against me. My friend guides his cock to me, pushing him inside me, wanting to see, wanting to have him fuck me. I moan again as his cock slides deep inside me. I arch up to him, my hips wanting. He starts to move slowly, long slow deep strokes. They kiss again as he starts to fuck me. My hands ease down, finding my clit, finding my friend's cock. I begin to rub myself as I stroke him. I gently lead him to me, my mouth. I want to suck him. I need to taste him. He groans as my tongue finds his head, licking around it, teasing him. He thrusts his hips forward as I part my lips, taking him deep into my throat. My lover gasps, watching me being fucked in my cunt, in my mouth, being filled. I feel my friend's cock throb against my tongue. His cock grows harder and my tongue swirls over him, around and around. My fingers move faster against my clit. so close.

Suddenly I'm pulled away. My lover pulls me over on top of him, needing me to ride him. My hips rock against his, begging him deeper. My mouth finds his chest, biting him. He groans, "Please..." I start to fuck him harder. Needing to be filled by him. My hands find his and I push them up over his head, pinning him to the floor, using him as leverage as I stroke his cock in and out of me. I feel my friend then, his hands behind me, on my hips. I feel his wet cock sliding against me, against my ass. I feel the head of his cock pushing against me, asking permission. "Yes," I moan. Needing no further encouragement, he pushes his cock hard against me, pushing the head of his cock into my ass, feeling me stretch around him. I slow my movements for a moment, needing to feel him push into me. His fingers tighten their grip and he slowly works his way deep into my ass, little by little until I feel his balls pressed up against me. I am completely filled. My clit throbs from the feeling. I can't hold back like this. I can't last much longer. I feel his cock slowly slide out of my ass and thrust back in hard. I cry out and move roughly against my lover, forcing his cock deeper into my cunt. Three bodies, moving together, fucking as one. Every thrust I can feel their cocks rubbing against me, rubbing against each other through the thin wall that separates them. I can feel them swelling inside me. All three of us needing to cum. My lover finds my clit with his fingers and circles it, skidding over it. God. I need to cum. I can feel my cunt pulsing, my ass tightening around his cock. I feel the heat rising through me. God. That's it. It's washing through me, searing heat as I cum, hard, convulsing against them. My juices flooding my lover's cock, my ass pulsating around the other cock. My lover cries out and thrusts up hard into me over and over. He needs to cum, now. "Please..." he cries out again. "Cum in me," I hiss," "Cum deep inside me." God, his body spasms as he cums, spurt after spurt, his cock pulsing inside me. My friend can't hold it back, watching us cum pushes him over the edge. Growling, he grasps my hips hard, fucking me wildly as his cock swells and shoots his spunk deep inside my ass. Three bodies convulsing with each other, collapsing on each other as our orgasms ebb. My friend slowly slides from my ass, leaving his cum to dribble down my leg. My lover eases me over to my side. The two of them drawing near, holding me between them, holding each other...

12 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

so extraordinarily intense... I came before the end, very hard, and will need to return to this to read the rest... so lovely...

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - god... I love when you come for me... we'll have to work on getting you through the whole thing ;)

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Nash said...

Fortunately I was able to finish reading before I exploded with pleasure.

Thank you, my DLG

Nash

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Nash said...

...and as a side note, you weren't the only one with something in your sweet ass. :)

Nash

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was wonderful. I think i will find a man for my lover and i to share. i know she will love to see me get fucked. Your stories are so detailed. My pussy is always wet after reading. thank you DLG

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

nash - mmm, I adore knowing that you came. I especially like knowing that you enjoyed it the same as I did ;)

crystal - oh yes, threesomes are quite delicious and I highly recommend them. And I love knowing how wet I make you, maybe I should join you and your lover instead...

pandora - mmmm, thank you... I'm looking forward to your return ;)

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, its been so long since we had another woman with us. That would be wonderful. I would love to be one of your fantasies. We would love to be dominated by you. She's very submissive and I'm ready for a switch. I've been very naughty and need a good spanking :)

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

crystal - Oh how I love a submissive girl. I think you both need to lean over the bed and pull down your panties... you've both been anughty girls and need to be spanked ;)

chelsea girl - I have been reaping the benefits - oh my! ;) Thank you again. xoxo

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, yes ma'am... i've been very very naughty. I was touching myself thinking of your wonderful stories... I will take your punishment as you see fit.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Liz A. said...

hi dlg ;)

long time reader, first time commenter (delurker??) - just had to tell you that i *really* enjoyed this...

xx
e

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent story. You have opened my eyes, and possibly more. I never could have imagined that i could have been so turned on by watching two men. Thank you for expanding my horizons.

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

crystal - you certainly do need to be punished. Push your ass higher in the air, I'm going to spank you. *SPANK!*

her - I'm so glad you de-lurked. Welcome! It's so lovely to have you! And I'm very happy you enjoyed my story and it certainly arouses me to know just how much you enjoyed it ;)

outwithcoffeespoons - I don't believe I've seen you before, welcome! It's lovely to have you! Yes, two men are so incredibly arousing to watch. Enjoying men as I do, it's wonderful to see them enjoying each other as well. So glad you enjoyed it too. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home