Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Her

I woke up with a start, a bit disoriented. This was not my room and not my bed. Then I hear quiet breathing behind me and a smile creeps across my face. I turn over and look at you. So beautiful, sleeping so peacefully. I gently stroke your face, your hair, your neck. I think back to last night.
The bar was crowded. In fact so noisy it was hard to hear any conversation at all. It didn't concern me because I wasn't there for the conversation. I was there waiting for you. While I waited, a few men sidled up to me to offer to buy me a drink. Gently I told them no, that I was waiting for someone. It didn't matter that I really did want a drink, but I wanted to be aware of everything and wanted to remember it all. It was then that you walked in. My breath caught in my throat. You looked stunning. Your hair piled on top of your head in a loose and sexy up-do, your blouse just sheer enough I could see the lacy bra underneath, your tight sexy ass poured into a tight knee length skirt. Truly breathtaking. You caught my eye and your face lit up. I watched as men's eyes devoured you as you made your way to me. Too bad fellas, she's mine tonight. You got to me and stood in front of my bar stool. Eyes on mine as you leaned down and gently kissed me, your hand ever so gently touching my thigh. Sparks went flying through me. Your whispered that you missed me. I missed you too. I settled you into the seat next to me and we made small talk for a bit while the bartender poured us a glass of wine. A sip here, a soft touch there, by the time we were done our glasses it was obvious we needed to leave.
The cool night air hit us and we breathed it in. So crisp, so refreshing. We giggled as we held hands and walked to your place only a few blocks away. Walking up the steps to the door, I could feel the anticipation rising. I wanted you so much, I've waited so long. You fumbled with the key a bit and I took the opportunity to come up close behind you and kiss your neck. I hear you gasp and feel you lean back into me. Encouraged, I make my way up and down your neck, kissing, licking, nibbling. I hear you sigh. You pull back from me a bit and turn around to face me. I lean forward and press your back to the door. Smiling you tilt your head to me and kiss me. Your lips are so exquisite. Gentle soft desirable lips are pressing against mine. I slide my tongue out and tease your lips with it. You open our mouth to me and our tongues dance around each other. Oh god, you taste so good. Greedier, I kiss you harder, my hands roaming down your sides. You kiss back and I feel your hands trace down my back. You pull away and whisper that we need to go inside. I let you turn around and unlock the door.
We take off our jackets and hang them up. Without a word you take my hand and lead me upstairs directly to the bedroom. When we reach the door, you let go of my hand and walk forward to the bed. Turning around, you smile and sweetly sit on the edge, knees slightly open. Taking this as permission, I walk forward and stand in front of you, lean down and take your mouth again. Hungrily, we both kiss hard, tongues swirling. My hands are in your hair, pulling the pins out so it falls down around your shoulders. Your hands are slowly unbuttoning my blouse. You run your hands along my belly and up in between my breasts. I suck in my breath, you hands are so soft, your touch heavenly. You pull your head away and lean forward to kiss my belly. I wrap my hands around your head, stroking your hair. Your hands reach around my back and unzip my skirt, pulling it down over my hips and letting it fall to the floor. You gasp when you realize I'm not wearing any panties. You shift me so my thighs part just a bit. Your face is so close to my pussy, I can feel your warm breath on me. I look down and watch as your tongue sticks out and licks the length of my slit. I moan at the pleasure, your tongue so hot and wet. You do it again and my knees tremble. Your hands work their way up my thighs, caressing, massaging as your tongue begins to dance around my pussy. Your fingers work their way to the inside of my thighs and I part my legs more for you. Fingertips brush my cunt, getting wet from my juices already pouring out of me. One finger tentatively pushes its way inside me. I let my head fall back and moan loudly. Your tongue flicks at my clit. Lightening shoots through me. Your finger moves in and out of my cunt stroking me. Your tongue is focusing on my hard bud, circling, circling. My legs are trembling now. You have me on the edge so quickly, I don't know how long I can hold back. My hands are tangled in your hair, pushing your face into my pussy. You stick a second finger inside, stroking me harder, curling your fingers into me to find that magical spot. My hips are moving into you now, trying to fuck your face. Your tongue making fast circles around my clit. I can't hold out any longer. My pussy clenches around your fingers and begins to pulse. I'm cumming hard all over your hand, your face, your sweet tongue. I cry out-loud and push my hips into you hard. Bucking into you, needed you. Oh god, I need more.
I push you down on the bed with a bit of force. You laugh wickedly. I stand in between your open thighs and run my hands up under your skirt. I meet the wet silky fabric of your panties. They're soaked through. I tease you with my fingers, slipping one inside to stroke your wet lips. You moan softly. I need to have you. My fingers trembling still, I unbutton your blouse to your beautiful breasts heaving inside your bra. I lean forward and trace my tongue over your stomach. I crawl up the length of you and kiss my way up to your face. I kiss your lips and taste me on them Groaning, I kiss your harder, needing to feel your tongue on mine. My hands roam your body, filling my need to have every part of you. I break our kiss and roughly kiss my way down your neck, biting as I go. I reach your chest and lower one of your bra straps so I can expose one of your breasts. I circle your hard nipple with my finger. It responds by getting harder. I flick my tongue across it and hear you gasp. I flick it again and your back arches up at me. The desire overwhelms me and I take your nipple into my mouth and suck it hard. You cry out my name. I swirl my tongue over your nipple teasing it, eliciting cries for you. My hands work down to your skirt and I tug it up around your waist. My fingers find you pussy and tease down your slit. My other hand reaches up to your other bra strap and tugs it down exposing both of your beautiful breasts. Hungrily I take your other nipple into my mouth teasing it in the same way. My fingers deftly find your clit and move them in tiny circles on it. You writhe under me, your breath ragged. I stroke my fingers down to your cunt and push two inside you with one move. Your hips buck up to meet my hand. Fucking you with my fingers, I move my thumb up to your clit and begin to rub. My tongue moves faster and harder on your nipples. Your hands claw at my back, at the sheets, then grip the headboard. I push a third finger inside you and your back arches more. I can feel your pussy clenching my fingers, I can feel you start to pulse. You're so close to cumming. I rub faster with my thumb and then push a fourth finger inside. This is what you needed and with a cry, you cum all over my hand. Your pussy clenching hard around my fingers, pulsing with each wave that hits you. I stay there until you come down, still gently stroking you. You pull me up to kiss you. We gently kiss, as I stroke your cheek. I really did miss you.

12 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Note to self: get black skirt. Wow. ~Ginger

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

unnhh.. god...
I just came...
still pulsing as I type...
so very intense... as if I was right there watching you...
god... wonderful...

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

So extremely attentive, so thoughtful, so wanton, so in touch with what you want, so goddamned sexy, your existence alone makes me hard. Can't wait for more!

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Ginger - mmm, a black tight clingy skirt, beautiful...

dirtyboy - mmm, so glad you enjoyed the story, that's exactly how I wanted you to feel and exactly what I wanted you to do ;)

tommy - thank you, I promise to write more soon!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Alex said...

DLG, you are going to catch a chill, cavorting around in this weather with no knickers. Though I do approve of your technique of keeping warm.

DirtyBoy, do you have a wipeable keyboard?

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

alex - if she keeps writing like this, I think I'm gonna need one lol

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

alex - thanks for thinking of my well being, it's much appreciated ;)

dirtyboy - alex has a good point LOL

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger Doublebogie said...

OH YEAAA!
Just like that.
Whew! Is it hot in here?
Thanks! I needed that.
I just have to remind myself not to visit here so damned early in the morning.
Found you through Kim's site and I must say,,,
I'll definately be back.

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... Breathtaking, once again. =D

 
At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm-

One hand ;)

Love it.

-E

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger FableJHill said...

That was HOT!!! I seriously just creamed myself. . .

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Aisling Weaver said...

This was so sweet and yet so hot and sexy! Loving my reading this evening, for certain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home