Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Celebration Part 2

A continuation from Part 1. As a reminder, collect all 6 photos for a first-time look at the whole me. *wink*

Now that I have you, how do you want me? Slow and sensual or would you rather have it rough? Maybe we should just see where things lead? Ah, I think that may be the better route. Give me your hands. Feel me. Feel how much my body wants you, feel how much I desire you, feel my heat. Your touch is amazing. Oh yes, run your hands over my breasts. I love that feeling. Listen to me gasp as your fingertips find my nipples. They're so hard, so aroused. Every little brush of your fingers makes me pulse between my thighs. Your lips are making me tremble. Your mouth is so eager against my neck. The anticipation of your tongue is driving me wild.

You're so naughty teasing me like this, lips and tongue moving so achingly slow. Don't you know how much I want you? My fingers wrap around your arms, willing you to take me further. Oh. Your tongue has found my collarbone. Bite me there. Let my skin be grazed by your teeth. Let me feel how much you want me. Yes. I can't help but let my head fall back, arching my back to you. please. Reach around behind me. Unhook my bustier. We don't need it anymore. I want you to see me. I want to feel your hands on my flesh. I want you to devour my breasts. Bite me, lick me, suck at me. Take my nipples into your mouth and roll them around on your tongue. Feel my hips grind into you as you take me...

5 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Oh god, I sure want to have you like that, slow and sensual at first ... Let me be blindfolded, so my eyes don't interfere with the fabulous sensations at my fingers ...

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Terry said...

Happy Blogiversary!! The fact that after a year, you're still getting many visitors old and new on your blog speaks to your exceptional writing abilities as well as your sensual nature. Here's to many more Blogiversaries in the future. :)

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Supercock said...

This is developing into something interesting :-)

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Sir Dirty Joke said...

Happy anniversary! Great blog babe!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

aragorn - mmm, now there's a lovely thought. I just may have to go get that silk scarf ;)

should-be-working - thank you so much for the kind words! Cheers!!

pandora - Thank you sweetie! Glad you're enjoying the pics ;)

anne elizabeth - Thank you! It's all in the way I recollect of those wonderful and lustful moments ;)

supercck - and there's more to come! ;)

dirty joke sir - Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home