Monday, April 03, 2006

Getting Naughty in the Comments

I have something a little different for you today. Back in November I wrote a post entitled Being a Good Girl... The post below is the group comment sex that followed the post over the course of the next few months (yes, you read that right... MONTHS) resulting in a total of 187 comments to date. It began as a comment exchange between Suze and myself. Roger (dirtyboy) quickly joined in and we ended up having a comment threesome. A good time was had by all and we delightfully wore each other out (several months of sex will do that to a person) In order to make it easier to read and enjoyable, I've compiled the comments in a more accessible way. Have fun!

The key to the comments:
Bold type is me, regular type is Suze and italic type is Roger. Also note: we refer to each other by nicknames, DLG is me and DLB (dirty little boy) is Roger.


Hey you. Yes you mistress... I'm in charge now, come over here and take it like a good girl! I wish. That was lip wettingly erotic. Suze x

suze - mmmm, role-reversal. I like it. Yes, suze, what do you want me to do? x

Well, Light the candles by the bed and bring out that warmed baby oil and...

turn you over so I can rub baby oil all over your...

Yes, please. Rub it in with firm but soft circular motions...

my warm slick hands touching you, circling, rubbing

Did you just kiss my neck? place your lips to mine...

mmm... these comments are getting as delightful as the post...

Lips are on yours, hand is wandering across your ass

I arch my back and take your nipple in my mouth, suck or bite? You choose ...

bite...

if you two get a room, I want to watch... ;)

Hey, DLG have you brought any toys?
DLB what have you got in your hand?

A double dildo that's already slick and waiting for you. Do you want me to slide it in? Come here.

Wow, you don't hang about do you. I'm on my way. Is it warm?

I'm on my way too, girls - keep it warm for me ;)

I've warmed it up for you. Let's go... hurry up dirtyboy

Don't bother with the lube, you wont need it. Be gentle with me won't you.

I'm not convinced she will be gentle with you ;) And I'm right here waiting x

Hey, Dirtyboy, have you got a camera?

I do indeed have a camera, Suze - lucky I brought it with me ;)

Hey, DLG come over here let me smell your musky scent...

Gentle is not an option today. I need you too much to hold back...

OK I'll give in to your desires. Take me now, push it in slowly...

You don't know how much I've wanted to hear you say that. Lean back and spread your legs for me...

OMG__That feels so good, move it in and out a little...

Moving it... and licking you to the same rhythm

DLG__Are you going to join me on the other end? We can move together on this double dildo, just bring your legs around my hips that's it...

Suze__Mmmm, sliding it in and grinding my pussy to yours. Leaning down to kiss you. My tongue flicking your nipple.

I lean in towards you, wet my fingers and begin to rub that throbbing clit.

Arching back to give you better access. That's it, it feels so nice...

Can I make you cum on your little button DLG? Or will I need to pick up speed on this dildo?

Being greedy - I want both... I move my fingers down to your clit. It's so slick.

mmm... I nip to the bathroom for five minutes, and you start without me - starting to take photographs... moving around the bed to get the best shots...

I'm gently rubbing you now, OMG you're so wet, glistening. I push harder against the dildo and you tilt your head back with a gasp... Get your camera ready DLB this girl is going to cum.

I'm moving in closer, taking more shots, trying not to think about how hard this is making me, wanting to capture your delicious orgasms...

OMG, so close to coming. Grinding faster. Hips moving wildly. Oh Suze...

I continue to rub your clit, whilst bucking frantically on the dildo. I'm watching you writhe on the other end, OMG I'm cumming...

Screaming your name... cuminggggg

Just one thing you ought to know... I do the multiple thing, are you ready for more?

Looking forward to it

Is DLB still taking pics? I would like a set of those. Now where was I...

I'm trying to take pics, but it's not easy with one hand stroking my hard cock like this... but still next to the bed, camera beeping playfully...

DLG__Shall we stroke it for him?

Sounds like a marvelous idea. Wetting my lips...

DLG__How many fingers would you like? You're very wet and you taste good...

at least three please, mmmm feels wonderful. DLB tastes good as well. I think he needs me to suck a little harder...

unnhh... god yes... take me deeper into your mouth... please... already throbbing hard...

There's three, wow you were ready for that. Come closer DLB I can't quite get your balls in my mouth from here.

sucking, licking, twirling tongue, taking DLB all the way in till he touches the back of my throat.
Suze, my fingers are soaked, you are so wet.


Just there DLG, massage that g-spot girl (back arching). Are we going to snowball him DLG?

how yummy, come closer suze...
DLB are you ready to cum for me?


I'm here DLG lapping at your wet labia. Is that DLB moaning with the intensity of his orgasm?

ohh god I'm so fucking close.. my cock throbbing in your mouth, moaning intensely... want to cum on both of you...

DLG__Lets share his hard cock. I'm licking it from tip to bottom.
DLB__Does that feel good? shall I take you in my mouth?
DLG__Your pussy is so swollen, I can hardly move my fingers.

ohh god yes Suze... so good... yes take me in your mouth... please... stroke my balls DLG... trying to hold it back... but I'm gonna cum any moment...

DLG__Are we sharing this, snowballing or do you want me to eat it all up? What do you think DLB?

I want you both to share... I'm feeling greedy... and so close...

suze, we're definitely snowballing... I need to taste his hot nectar. Until then, spread your legs wider, I need to taste more of you isn't she just gorgeous DLB?

Oh, yes just there, flick your tongue inside my wet hole.
DLB __Hurry, explode inside her mouth I want to taste you.

ohhh god... god yes she looks so good... watching her bucking up at you as you lick her... god can't take any more... cumming now.. unnnnhhhhhhh

fuckkkk.. UNHHHHHH!......

DLG__Come over here and share with me.
DLB__You taste good and slip down my throat so easily.

ohhhh, he does taste wonderful, especially mixed with the taste of you

DLG__Rub you tits up against me, let me kiss you...

gasping, my cock still pulsing, watching you kiss, my cum on your lips... god, need to get some photographs of this - picking up the camera and moving around you both again...

DLG__Where are you? I need you.

I'm sure she said she was nipping to the bathroom to fetch some oil ;)

I'm right here, DLB was correct, how does that feel being rubbed all over your breasts. Ohhhh, your nipples are so deliciously hard. Rubbing my tits against yours, so slippery

DLG__I'm aching for you, I need to cum. My pussy needs some of your attention...
DLB__I'm squeezing your balls, do you like that?

suze__laying you back, moving my mouth down your body, tongue dragging across your clit, fingering your hole
DLB__come closer, i want you to take a photo of her beautiful pussy


DLG__Use the dildo, I need to filled, fucked hard.
DLB__Do you want to film me cumming?

suze__ramming the dildo in, hard. licking and sucking on your clit. I can feel you start to tremble. I want you to cum for me...

DLG__I'm almost there, I push back deeper in to the bed. My pussy in starting to spasm with my orgasm...

ahh god... zooming in... want to see her pussy clench around the dildo as she comes, see that wetness spash from her cunt... already hard again as I watch...

DLB__I'm here on all fours, are you ready for me?
DLG__Kneel in front of me and let me lick the hot juices from your glistening pussy lips...

ohh delicious... very ready, very hard... kneeling behind you, the head of my cock rubbing against you, teasing, waiting for DLG to spread herself wide in front of you, so that I can watch her move gorgeously as you lick her...

suze__kneeling in front of you, hands in your hair, quivering from your touch and your tongue.
DLB_Lean forward, i want to kiss you while you fuck her


ohh... leaning over suze, sliding my fingers through your hair DLG, pulling you up into a sensual kiss, long and passionate, tasting you greedily, hungrily...
suze__my cock now skidding against your cunt as I lean over you...


DLB__Push in deep, I want to feel your cock filling me.
DLG__I'm gently nibbling and sucking your clit, you taste so good.

suze__sliding in all the way... filling you with my cock, deep and hard... my hands reaching around you, cupping your breasts...
DLG__watching you as suze goes down on you... my cock throbbing harder as you buck and moan deliciously...


DLG__One, two, three fingers in there working your pussy now.
DLB__Spank me and fuck me hard.

suze __god, can't hold back much longer, your mouth and fingers feel too good... cummmiiinngggg....

ohhhh fuck.... watching you is gonna make me come, DLG... spanking you hard suze... ramming my cock deep into your wet cunt... pulsing hard, about to cum inside you...

DLB__Pull out, DLG come and kneel in front of DLB. Come all over our tits DLB, we want to see you shoot your load.

unnhh... pulling my cock out with a wet splash... pulsing hard... my hand around my wet cock... stroking... come closer... I'm gonna spurt...

DLG__Come in closer, push your tits forward together with mine. Can you hear his orgasm rising?

suze__pressed up against you, tits pushed forward. my hand is helping DLB stroke his cock...
Cum for us DLB, we're ready for you, we need to feel you shoot your hot load all over us


unnnhhh fuckkk..... that's it... can't hold it back... I'm cumminnggggggg

DLB__You just got me right in the eye.
DLG__Can you just lick that off for me?

god... my erection still throbbing... the last drops of cum dripping down from my cock...
DLG_If you're going to start licking suze, then I want to slip behind you...



DLG__Suck a little harder and nibble my stiff nipple.
DLB__Ease yourself in to DLG's wet pussy.

mmmm... moving behind DLG... the head of my cock sliding between your pussy lips, hands on your hips, pulling you onto my cock... ohhhh...

suze_licking every inch of you, including your eye. Your nipples are rock hard. I need to bite them.
DLB__That's it, ohhhhh... I can feel your hard cock filling my pussy. I'm so wet you easily slide in. Pushing back against you.


DLG__I'm kissing you deep, watching your tits sway as he pounds in to you.
DLB__What would you like us to do?

DLG__thrusting my cock deeper and harder inside you, holding your hips, groaning with each thrust as I feel you squeeze around me, so so wet around my cock...
suze__I want you to slide under DLG, 69-style, as I fuck her, so that she's straddled over your face - then you can lick her as my cock slides in and out, and she can go down on you too...


DLG__I'm under you now flicking my tongue across your clit.
DLB__Slide out of her a moment and let me suck your cock clean.

slipping my cock out for a moment - there's a deliicious splash, my cock dripping with wetness.. so very very erect... suck my cock suze... suck my cock as DLG laps at your cunt...

suze_greedily sucking and licking at your cunt. Grabbing the dildo again and sliding it in...

DLG__sliding my fingers up to your cunt as suze licks my cock, slipping my fingers inside you, stroking, rubbing, pushing them deep into your cunt...

DLB__I'm deep throating you now, fuck my throat.
DLG__I want it fast and hard, ram that dildo hard in to my cunt.

suze__ahhh fuck yes... slide your tongue around my cock suze... throbbing and pulsing in your mouth... groaning... fucking your mouth... so good...
DLG__thrusting my fingers deeper into your cunt... you're so fucking wet... splashing with each thrust... sliding my wet thumb over your clit... circling, stroking...


suze__fucking you hard with the dildo, ramming it in , tongue greedily lapping at your clit, other hand rubbing your juices over your ass, sliding a finger in...
DLB__god yes, fuck me with your fingers, I can hear my wetness. gasping at the touch of your thumb


suze__ohhh god... feeling you gasp around my cock as DLG rams the dildo deep inside you... my cock throbbing so hard in your mouth... don't want to come yet, getting close... slipping my cock from your mouth... want you to lick DLG's clit as I fuck her...
DLG__my cock wet from suze's mouth, so hard, throbbing, rubbing the head of my cock against your asshole, pushing against it, sliding straight into your ass, my fingers still splashing into your dripping wet cunt, dripping onto suze's face...


suze__come back underneath me. I want to feel your fingers, you tongue, I need you to make me cum again...
DLB__that's it, fuck me harder. I want to sink in till your balls slap into my cunt. oh yes...


perhaps we've tired her out... ;) thrusting my cock deeper into your tight ass, groaning with each thrust, so close to cumming, my balls slapping against you, my fingers fucking your deliciously wet cunt...

DLG__I'm here underneath you flicking your clit with my tongue. Sucking DLB's fingers clean of your juices.
DLB__I'm pushing a finger in to your arse as you fuck her.

suze__unnnhhh fuckk... god that feels good... sliding back deeper onto your finger each time I thrust back and forth into DLG's ass... cock throbbing hard... you're gonna make me cum...
DLG__thrusting deeper, harder, so intensely now, my throbbing cock pulsing in your ass, so close to cumming...


DLG__Nibbling on your pussy lips, pushing a finger inside your wet hole. You're now gripping my fingers, is that an orgasm building?

DLB__Oh that's it, fuck me harder, please, don't stop....
suze__thrusting the dildo in harder, pumping it in you, licking your clit, feeling you writhe... yes, suze, i'm going to cum again, you're both going to make me cum...


DLG__ohhh god I think I'm gonna cum with you... my cock throbbing intensely now, thrusting it deeper and harder into your ass, reaching around you from behind and cupping your breasts, pinching your nipples hard...
suze__When DLG starts to come, it's gonna make me cum hard... and I'm very close... do you want me to pull out and spurt my cum all over your lips, your tongue...?


DLB__Yes, pull out I want to taste your hot cum. I want to rub it all over my tits.
DLG__I'll push my fingers inside cunt and make sure you orgasm too.

DLB / suze__please, just a bit more, oh god, i'm going to cummm...
suze__working your clit hard and the dildo harder, pushing a wet finger in your ass...


DLG__ohhhh fuck.... my cock throbbing so hard in your ass, pounding deep and hard, squeezing your nipples, groaning intensely, trying to hold back my orgasm... cum for us... come all over suze's fingers, all over her lips, her tongue... ohhhhhh god....
suze__god I'm so fucking close to cumming... are you ready..? are you ready for me to cum all over your face, all over your tits...? can't hold back much longer...


DLG__Watch DLB shoot his hot cum all over my breasts. You can then savour his taste.

suze__ohh fuckk yes... gonna cum all over you.... god I can't hold back...
DLG__ohhhh god I'm cumming... right now... fuckkk... deep in your ass...._ohhh god cum with me... _ohhhh fuckkkk uunnnhhhhhh
suze__fuckk... still cumming... so hard... pulling my cock from her ass... _cum still spurting..._unnnnhhhh fuckkkk_splashing onto your breasts..._ohhh god so much cum...


TO BE CONTINUED...

23 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

mmmmmm.... so very vivid.

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - it was... just wait till you see how we finish ;)

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Jim said...

dirty little girl

u r a dirty and
hott as hell

i gott u linked
in my side bar

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

saby - mmmm, thanks for making me HOTT! ;) And welcome, it's lovely to have you!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I loved this ;) - two delightful girls and me, how could I possibly not...?

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - you and suze really were quite a delight, I loved every minute of it as well ;)

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Dielo said...

Ah yes, I remember reading this improbable session of epic proportions. In fact I have only just recovered...

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went back to the original, had to finish it ......

DLG you and your friends are beyond hot......

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - well, I certainly didn't want to leave you out of the fun... you'll have to join me next time ;)

dielo - yes, it's amazing how roger could sustain an erection for 3 weeks and how suze and I could cum for days on end lol... glad you liked it ;)

spiderman - you couldn't wait? lol It's ok, I have a sneaking suspicion there will be more than a few people who need to see how it ends ;)

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Great idea and lovely threesome !!! Bring on the next episode ... pls ... ;-) - A

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Eponine said...

mmmmm... how nice. makes me wish i was there

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Suze said...

We'll have to do it again some time. It's taken me until now to recover. LOL.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

DLG and I giggled privately about just how many times we'd decided to cum - and I was always erect again immediately afterwards! Ahh if only I had such energy in real life - oh, hang on, I do! ;)
But yes, we should definitely do it again ;)

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger vatum & vixen said...

Now how can anyone manage to have that much fun in comments?

Seems like your comments are better than our sex life.

Very sexy!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger DH Spicy said...

Hummm, vewy vewy kinky! All looks so familiar... Some people sure know have to have fun!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Blondage said...

Oh my.....

*fanning self*

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

aragorn - the second part is posted (you didn't sneak a look at the conclusion did you? ) ;)

eponine - mmmm, it would have been lovely if you could have joined us, you know how much I would have liked that ...

suze - that's sounds like a plan, though I may have to clear my schedule first to make sure I have nothing going on for a few weeks LOL

dirtyboy - such a greedy boy, always ready to go again and again and again... ;) xx

vatum & vixen - it was fun, after awhile it just took on a life of its own ;)

DH Spicy - mmmm, yes, it does have a familiar ring to it. Grouo sex is always fun, don't you agree? ;)

eliicious blonde - mmm, so glad you enjoyed part one... I can just imagine what part two will do to you ;)

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Offyn Bufod y Frewd said...

maybe I could join in, too, or, erm, moderate... {eyes sparkle... along with pussy}

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

leatherargento - now that sounds like fun... ;)

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha incredible idea, a comment threesome!

You need to have something like this every week, so we can all join in a comment orgy!

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Naughtyboy - then certainly come join me in the orgy happening now ;)

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i'm new and that got my pussy so wet DLG think i need to cum xrachx

 
At 3:23 AM, Anonymous 20andwet said...

ater reading this i felt an overwhelming urge to finger myself. anyone wanna watch? xox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home