Monday, April 10, 2006

Naked in the Rain 1:1 - Girl's Night

"Could this day be any longer?" I ask myself as I dangle my high heel off my stockinged toe.
I look up at the clock and internally groan. Five more hours until it's time for some fun. For a Friday, my students are unusually quiet. They are working diligently. Just my luck. Not one student interested in discussing the subject further, nothing to distract me from the achingly slow clock.

My thoughts turn to my plans for tonight. For my birthday, the girls decided that I needed to go out on the town. The idea of being pampered, eating great food and hanging with the girls was too good to resist. I still have no idea where we're going, but I'm not concerned. Anywhere is better than sitting at home on another lonely Friday night. How long had I been sitting at home? I shake my head. Much too long for my liking. It's not the loneliness that got me, I can handle being alone. It's the lack of sex. Well, not just plain sex - it's mind-blowing, toe-curling, frenzied, thrusting, hard-core fucking is what I miss most. I haven't had that kind of romp in ages. Sure, there's been a few men here and there. Nothing to write home to mother about. Frankly, I got better satisfaction from masturbating than from sleeping with them. I need a man who doesn't need to cuddle and snuggle and do all the cute things that goes along with being a boyfriend. Just fuck me hard and leave. Now that's what I need. Mmmm.

"Focus, I need to focus," I harshly say to myself, "I can't think about this while still in class."
Someone coughs, a tired sigh. The day is dragging for my students too. We're almost done. Only a few more minutes... tick, tick, tick... the bell rings and I burst out the door right along side my students. I'm not hanging around here any longer than I have to. I race to my car and hop in, start it up and press the accelerator. I need this night. I need to get out.

Arriving home, I can see a note attached to my door. Odd. Untangling myself from the seat belt, I make my way up the front walk. The pink paper flaps gently in the breeze as I reach out to pull it down.
"Dress sexy. We're taking you somewhere very special. xoxo, Liz"
I thought I couldn't get any more excited about tonight, but Liz's note did it. Dress sexy. Hopefully that means wherever we're going will have some good looking men sprinkled about. Feeling giddy, I open the door and throw my keys onto the hallway table. Four more hours until the girls pick me up. I can't wait that long. Sighing, I go into the kitchen in search of something to eat. After opening the refrigerator and cabinets a half dozen times each, I determine there's nothing here that I want. I finally take a diet cola from the fridge and head to the bedroom. I had picked out an outfit for tonight thinking it was going to be more casual. Putting away the black pants and red blouse, I survey my closet for something new to wear. Dress sexy. I have just the outfit. Reaching into the back of my closet, I pull out a small black skirt. I haven't worn this in years as it is too short to wear to school. It has always been one of my favorites though, soft black draping fabric that shows off my legs well. I pull out my hot pink top, the one with the plunging neckline. I fill it out nicely. Next, I pick out my favorite black lace bra and matching thong. Everything is laid out on the bed neatly, waiting for the hours to pass.

I step into the bathroom and start the shower. The hot pulsing water should help me relax. Stripping quickly from my work clothes, I briefly admire myself in the mirror. Time has treated me well. I let my gaze wander over my body. My brown highlighted hair is cut in layers and frames my face nicely. Soft brown eyes look back at me as I move my gaze further down. My breasts are the perfect size, not too large, not too small. My smooth, flat tummy leads to a neat little strip of soft brown hair. Ample hips lead to well-defined legs most women would kill for. I'm curvy, but slender, the kind of shape most men love.

Smiling, I step into the boiling spray. Hot water cascades down my tired body. It feels so wonderful. I pour shampoo in my hands and lather it up in my hair. Soft trickles of soap run over my breasts. My mind wanders to the last time I had sex in this shower. With a rush, I feel the familiar ache between my legs. Just the thought of hands running over my body causes me to flush. Shaking it off for the second time today, I rinse the shampoo out of my hair and reach for the bar of soap. Rubbing the bar over my arms, I wash off the day's troubles. I move my hands over my breasts, gasping softly as I pass over my nipples. I am so aroused. I pause for a second and then put the bar of soap down. Leaning back against the shower wall, I let my hands drift over my nipples again, this time rolling them between my fingers, giving into the sensations. Hot sparks shoot through me and down between my thighs. I whisper a moan at my own touch. I surrender to my hands. I let my fingers wander over my stomach and down across my wet curls. My other fingers move in circles around my breasts. I close my eyes and let my head fall back. I push my fingers down to explore my wet heat. My soft swollen lips part easily as I slide my finger up my slit. The hot water feels exquisite running over my cunt. I teasingly push one finger inside. I'm enveloped by my hot core. I push my finger in deeper, stroking myself deliciously. I pull hard on my nipple and feel my cunt clench around my finger. Leaning back harder into the wall, I let my other hand move down across my belly, finding its way to my hard clit. I rub it gently, pressing on it for a moment before rubbing in little circles. My depths respond immediately by clenching around my finger again. I need more. I push a second finger inside me as I rub a bit harder. I can feel my legs start to tremble. The hot water warms my skin as my breath gets quicker. I stroke my fingers in and out faster, fucking myself with them. A moan rises from my throat. I can't help but rub my clit faster. Heat surges through me as I feel my release rising. I need this. How I need this. I feel my muscles tightening as the wave begins to roll from my core. It hits me hard, such a sweet climax. My muscles contract and I let out a whimper of relief. Breathless, I slowly remove my fingers and relax against the wall. The shower water is starting to get cool as the hot water heater begins to drain. Sated and satisfied, I finish washing and carefully shave until I'm smooth, clean and refreshed...

26 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

mmmm... this looks like an ongoing narrative... and such a delicious start... I so love watching you masturbate like this... already I want more of you... xx

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - mmm, it is going to be ongoing, in fact, the rest of part one has already been written ;) With that being said, I promise you'll have more of me soon... xx

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

smooth, clean and refreshed, dlg?

Not completely sated and satisfied, I hope.. ;)

*licks*

Mmmm

C xxx

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - not yet... you know I'll want more than that ;) xx

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm.. always, dlg.. always.. ;)

*licks*

C xxx

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Buddy and Snowball said...

Great stuff. Desperately awaiting the next part.

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - and more is coming soon... ;)

hip swingster - thank you... you'll only have to wait a few days for it, and I think you'll agree it's worth the wait ;)

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - oh yes, that they are. something about the warm water caressing me... ;)

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Camilla said...

I love this story!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

camilla - thank you! hopefully you'll enjoy the rest ;)

pandora - leaning back against the wall as you direct the shower head toward me...

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

mmm god... so loving watching DLG and Pandora - warm water and two girls, such a delightful combination... if you need someone to help with the soap, let me know ;)

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - watching you watching me. Letting my hands wander over myself as I beckon you to come over to me...

nina - me, a tease? ;) Mmmm, yes, shaving is a delightful thing.

dirtyboy - you're never far away when two girls are involved. lol
Grab the shampoo and make yourself useful. Pandora looks a bit dirty ;)

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - kiss me, hard and greedy. Let me feel your body, sp slick and warm from the water. You have the most lovely body.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

never very far away, nope ;)
Picking up the shampoo and quickly stripping off... and visible eager ;)

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

My hands wrapped around you, pulling you tight to me. Letting them drift down to your ass, feeling the water flow between your cheeks. Reaching further to run my fingers along your slit. My other hand moving back up to your neck, holding you while I explore your mouth.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

mmmm... slipping into the shower behind Pandora... sliding my fingers up through your hair, massaging your scalp gently with my fingers, moving up close behind you...

DLG - smiling over your shoulder at you, watching as you kiss her passionately, lustfully...

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - My back arches into you as you pinch my nipples, gasping at your touch. I push my fingers deeper, feeling your wetness, reveling at the feel of you. I move my hips forward to rub my clit against yours, my other hand releasing your neck and sliding back down to your ass then to db to draw him to you so you can feel his hard cock against your ass.

db - smiling back at you seductively, knowingly... xx

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

dlg - mmm god... watching as you stroke her, smiling as I see the intense arousal on your face, gasping as she caresses you, feeling your hands pull me closer to pandora...

pandora - my body now warm against your back, my erection nestling between your buttocks, sliding my hands around your waist as I rub against you...

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - I let my hand slide from behind you and reach to your aching clit, letting my fingers skid over it, I circle it, rubbing you, feeling your wetness over my fingers.

db - I grasp your cock and stroke it briefly before guiding it between her thighs, she's so wet, I smile again at you and lean over her shoulder to kiss you.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

dlg - ohhh god... my cock throbbing in your hand... gasping as you stroke me, so erect... kissing you greedily, my tongue slipping into your mouth...

pandora - the head of my cock sliding against your wet cunt... feeling it part deliciously as I begin to slide into you, dlg's fingers still stroking your clit as you feel my cock slipping inside...

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - kissing you greedily as I rub your clit faster, keeping time with db fucking you. I spread my thighs wider for you, reveling in the sweet sensations your fingers are bringing me, my other hand finding your nipple.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

pandora - ohh god... thrusting my cock deeper into your cunt... dripping wet around my cock as i thrust harder and deeper... looking over your shoulder at DLG, writhing on the bed as you fuck her with your fingers... keeping the same rhythm with my cock... my hands sliding up your body greedily...

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

oh look, we are in the bedroom now ;) Wrapping my hands in pandora's hair as she licks me, drawing her nearer to me, moaning with each flick of her tongue. Watching db over her shoulder as he fucks her deliciously...

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

did I say bedroom? It's only because I'm so horny watching you both - I meant 'shower', as I do believe we're still in there ;) - something's making me dripping wet, anyway ;)

still fucking Pandora hard from behind, the water streaming down her body... our bodies so wet... sliding together...

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

Pandora - reaching around from behind you, the water splashing over us as my hands find your breasts, cupping them, caressing your nipples as I thrust my cock deeper and harder into your cunt, wanting you to cum all over my cock...

DLG - looking up at you as I fuck Pandora, seeing you leaning back against the shower tiles now, your thighs spread wide open, water streaming down your naked body as Pandora laps at your cunt greedily...

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only wish you had let me feel your wet pussy and your hard clit, and I SO wanted you to be feeling mine! I was so wet and slippy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home