Friday, October 13, 2006

In the Shower

The clothes lay scattered on the floor. The steam seeps out from behind the door and I tentatively place one hand inside. Deciding it's perfect, I slide the door the rest of the way open and step inside. The hot water hits my skin and I instantly relax. I stand for a moment and let the water hit my face. Running down over my shoulders, it swirls over my skin, gently pooling around my feet. Turning slowly, I let the heat permeate my body. My hair becomes quickly saturated and i let my hands smooth it down over my scalp. My eyes closed, my head back, I relax for a moment and think of you.

The water pulses over my skin and I feel your fingers there instead. The soft slow caress of your knowledgeable hands. Do you know the power you have over me? One touch from you and I melt. I can't help but let my hands move where yours should be. Water cascades down me, making my fingers glide easily over my body. It's your hands moving over me, your body I want so much. My fingers find the hard nipples piercing the spray of water. I gently brush over them, both hands moving together. My hands cup my breasts, my fingers close around my nipples. Swaying a bit, I massage them, heightening my already growing arousal. Pinching my nipples, I squeeze them hard feeling the familiar pulse between my thighs. I squeeze them again and again, my desire growing with each motion. My body heat is rising yet I want the water hotter.

Stopping for a minute, I reach down and turn up the warmth, hotter water rushes out and over me, the shower filled with steam. I return my hand to my breast, cupping it again, teasing myself. My other hand snakes down between my thighs. I watch as the water streams down my arm and over my fingers. The hot water now has access to my aching cunt. My clit pulses at the heat and I have no choice but to press my fingers tightly against it. I groan softly at the exquisite feeling. My fingers begin to move on their own, the familiar rhythmic movements I know so well.

You're in my mind now, I can see you so clearly. Your soft lips, your wonderful body, your hot skin, your magical touch. I think about the times we've shared. Visions swirl through my head. My hands can't stop now. I need you.

My fingers slide down from my clit into my wetness. My slick juices different from the water yet merging with it and sliding down my thighs to the shower floor below. I play with my soft swollen lips, stroking them gently, feeling my arousal. I spread my thighs and slide one finger inside. god... I stroke it in and out, feeling my velvety cunt squeeze around it. Slow then quick, teasing myself as my arousal builds. My other hand drops from my breast and moves down my tummy to my clit. I circle my it, quick small little circles. I gasp at the feeling. I'm so incredibly sensitive. Every flick of my fingers send sparks through me. Every motion of my hand make my body shake with desire. You invade me, seduce me. I want you so much. I need you so much. I don't need this to last. I don't need the seduction or the slow build up. I need to cum. Your visions are so sharp in my mind.

I quickly slide a second finger inside me, spreading my thighs wider. The hot water pushes me on, making me more aware of you. I fuck myself, wanting it to be you, feeling as if it is you. My fingers skid faster over my clit, circling around and around. I step back slightly and rest my back against the wall. I'm having trouble standing, my legs are beginning to tremble. The water pulses harder over me, the world washing away as I masturbate for you. Thrusting harder and faster, I pump my fingers in and out. I tense then, feeling the slow burn begin deep in my cunt. I moan, gasping for air as I bring myself there. I focus on you now, focusing on your fingers on me, focusing on your touch. Nothing else is here, just you and me.

My fingers push harder, deeper, circle faster. I lean hard against the wall, trying to stay up and my cunt begins to pulse. There, it's there, I rub faster still, yes... surging, pulsing, wanting... that's it, I'm cumming, god, I'm cumming hard. A strangled cry escapes my lips and I explode. I have no choice but to move with it, my hips bucking against my hand, my heart beating fast, my body flooding with sensation. My cunt throbs hard around my fingers, milking them as I move with every pulse. I can't stand any longer. I reach my hand out for balance against the shower door, my other hand still pushing deep inside me. Throbbing and pulsing, melting beneath the spray.

I slow my motions, slow my breathing, slow as my body relaxes into the warm water. I smile and think of you.

24 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Terry said...

Room in that shower for two? :)

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger The Fury said...

mmm I don't have to join in. I can just watch.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger woodinhand said...

Delicious! I watch while widdling wood - smiling back

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger lovely adventure said...

That's lovely...very sensational...

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

should-be-working - of course there is, come join me...

pandora - mmmm, please do. I'd love to feel your hands, perhaps soapy, gliding over my skin...

the fury - so naughty ;)

woodinhand - smiling bigger now that I know what you're doing too ;)

lovely adventure - thank you. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's wonderful when someone has that power and you want them instantly, urgently. Delicious...

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Supercock said...

God this was so hot, it was my hands, my body there with you. My fingers buried in your cunt. I can still feel the squeeze from your muscles on my hand.

I can still taste your cum on my fingers. Fabulous!

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the way you write, you can really put me there with you... sometimes being you, sometimes being your lover.

delicious!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

bad bad girl - Oh yes, and it's even better then when you take those thoughts into your own hands ;)

supercock - That's exactly what I wanted. I want you to feel as if you're here with me doing those things with me...

badinfluencegirl - Thank you! and I'd certainly love to have you as my lover ;)

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Spirit57 said...

My Dear ...this is so humbling ....
Your words have never flowed better.
The image left after this read is quite ...disturbing ...lol.

I think I could actually feel the heat from the water ...

Well done ...well done

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Proof positive that Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness.

 
At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep that up Mistress and I'll send money for the hot water bill.

Oh if only I was owned by you....hmmmmm

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Every single post has left me wanting, longing, desiring to touch myself and have an orgasm ... Fabulous. Water can be so increadibly sensual ... Time for a cold shower again ... ;-)

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very nice DLG!

Oh my goodness...that was sooo good.

:)

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

naughtynikki - thank you so much.

spirit - oh my *blush* thank you. I would certainly have like to see what I left in my wake ;)

anne elizabeth - I have a feeling he did, thanks!

I am curious yellow - so true, so true ;)

mildlyunwell - Oh, but you are owned by me...

aragorn - mmmm, that's what I've been wanting. To have you aroused, to make you want more and more... ;)

p. offlust - thank you! I'm so very glad you enjoyed it... :)

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I've just cum... my cock is still pulsing... wet with spunk... you really are rather amazing, y'know... xx

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

torn shorts - mmmm, thank you. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

dirtyboy - *blush* thank you... and I think you know how much I love making you cum, such a pleasure... always xx

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to run home and err, have a shower. That was amazing, thank you

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! That gave me a hard on and at my age that is a VERY good thing! Is it too early to start jacking off? (Is it EVER too early to start jacking off?) I only wish I could write half as well as you do. Thanks for the boner darlin'!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

bedroomeyes - it was very much my pleasure ;)

mike stewart - It's absolutely never too early to start jacking off and I highly recommend that you do ;) And you're very welcome, it's a pleasure to arouse you. xo

 
At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i love you stories gets me so hott i whish i was your focus hunn and getting you off baby
jim

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for a very well written account which built up so beautifully so that you and I just CAME together ... as if you just knew I could not hold back any longer ...!

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a wonderful story. The build up was superb and the climax...intoxicating. My housemates may have heard me but I don't care - it was worth it! If only you were here now attending to my cock...

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just cummed really hard

 

Post a Comment

<< Home