Sunday, December 17, 2006

Needing Her

I opened the door and looked at her. She took my breath away. She always does. Her hair hanging down over her shoulders, her beautiful face smiling seductively at me, her lithe body waiting to wrap itself around me.

She leaned forward and kissed me, softly, sensually. I could taste the alcohol on her lips. I should have said no when she called. She always does this to me - going out, partying, getting drunk, then horny and she always calls me. I really should have said no. But I didn't. I said yes... like I always do.

Her body pushed me back into my apartment, her lips still against mine. I felt my will disappear and melt into her. I should be thankful really. She calls me instead of going home with them. But she is out with them. Her lips caress my neck and I forget all about it... again. Her warm soft fingers press against me through my thin silky robe. They know just where to touch me. Pressing between my thighs she finds my wetness already there for her. She does this to me. I can't resist the feelings she gives me. She pulls her head back and smiles at me. "Miss me?" she purrs.

She knows I have. She knows just how to get to me. I press my lips back against her and take control. She whimpers softly as my hands find her hair and I pull her head back. "Is this what you want?" I ask harsher than I intended and she smiles. This is what she wants, this is why she called.

I push her back against the wall behind us, slamming her into it. She groans but does nothing else. I grab her hair tighter and lean into her ear "Such a fucking whore," I say, "that's why you're here. You want to be treated like a fucking slut. You can't stay away."

"Yes," she whimpers again, starting to feel the pain. I push my fingers under her short skirt and meet soft velvety skin. Sliding up her thighs, I roughly spin her around an push her back up against the wall. She gasps and pushes her ass to me. Sliding up further, I push her skirt up around her waist. A tiny white lace thong barely covers her and I gasp softly at the sight. She's so beautiful. Pulling her head back to me, my other fingers slide between her thighs. Slipping along her soaking panties I feel her warm wet arousal. She moans and pushes against my hand.

"Not yet slut," I hiss at her and remove my fingers. "You call me in the middle of the night..."

SPANK! I bring my hand down hard against her ass hearing her groan deliciously at the contact.

"... you try and seduce me..."

SPANK!

"... you want this too much..."

SPANK!

"... such a dirty fucking whore."

SPANK!

She writhes against the wall, taking in the pain and the pleasure that follows. I push my fingers between her thighs again and feel the rush of wetness running down them. She makes me want her too much. I grab her thong and rip it from her, leaving a red mark where the side snapped apart. She cries out and I feel a small gush of wetness against my fingertips. I look at her again, her hair disheveled, her ass red and raw, her beautiful body pressed up against the wall. I slide my fingers to her cunt and dip them in. So warm, so inviting. She pushes back against me and I spank her again for her efforts. "So fucking greedy," I say, sliding my fingers back out. "Is that what you want? You want me to fuck you? Right here in the hallway like some common slut?"

"Yes," comes her moan, low and throaty, "please Master, please fuck me, I'm begging you, I need you."

"Tell me," I say again, my fingers just barely touching her.

"I'm your dirty whore, your slut, please, please fuck me..." her strangled voice says again, desperate now.

"That's my pet," I whisper pushing my fingers back to her cunt. Sliding two inside I start to stroke her. She moans again and pushes back against me. My fingers glide easily in and out of her and I finally let go of her hair. Moving closer, I press against her back, my hard nipples brushing against her through the fabric of my robe. Fingers find her nipple and pinch it hard. Another gasp and I'm rewarded with another gush of wetness. "That's it pet..."

I play with her nipple, pulling it, pinching it as her fingers try to dig into the wall. "Please..." she says again needing her release. I slide my fingers in and out, rubbing against her, sliding a third inside, filling her. Her thighs spread more and I feel them trembling. "Please..." she whispers again and I slide my hand from her breast and down between her thighs.

I find her then, her hard little bud, circling it, I press deeper with my other hand. She bucks against me with the touch of her clit and I know she's close. I feel her cunt tightening around my fingers, pulsing around them. Skidding over her clit, I rub her around and around, feeling the pressure building in her body. Her muscles tighten, her hips move rhythmically against me. Soft mewling noises come from her throat as she tries to fuck me, my hands.

"That's right pet, come for me," I begin to whisper into her ear. "Come for me you fucking slut. That's why you're here - to be fucked, to be screwed, to be treated like the whore you are... come for me then, that's right, come for me."

I pull away from her clit and spank her hard again and she utters a low groan. I feel her body writhing against mine. My words pushed her there. Sliding my fingers back between her thighs, I press against her clit, finding the spot she likes, knowing I'm pushing her over the edge, fast and hard. Her body tenses and I feel her release hit her, another gush of wetness pouring over my hand and her cunt squeezes hard around my fingers. Her ass pushes back against me as her fingernails drag down the wall. She cries out then as her orgasm reaches it's peak. My fingers continue their assault - pumping them in and out of her I continue to rub her clit, continue to fuck her, knowing a second will soon follow.

"No..." she tries to say. I don't stop, pushing her hard into the wall, fucking her mercilessly, fucking her greedily, rubbing, circling... another wave of pleasure washes over her and her body convulses gorgeously against me. Her cries fill the room and I feel my own wetness dampening my thighs. I need her... her hands leave the wall and reach behind to cling to me. Her knees are weak and she fights to stay standing. Her breathing is ragged and her body savaged. I slowly pull my fingers from her cunt and drag them across her lips, letting her taste herself. She moans again and sucks my fingers, licking them clean...

17 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you really are a dirty girl...
i finally decided to leave a comment, because whenever i check your page you always have exactly the story i need for the mood i'm in.
i'm in a very girl-on-girl mood today... mmmm i just want to have a lovely cunt to bring to climax... juices all over my face... yours, maybe?
krystalle

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. Your stories always make me so horny. Even in the girl on girl ones I imagine your hand round my cock bringing me to climax.

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iam imagining that I'm in the same room as you when you fuck her with your fingers. Iam stroking my very erect cock watching as you make her cum. Then you would both come and suck me, then one of you would straddle my face and the other would straddle my cock, taking me deep inside. Then i would come on both you're faces.

If i had one wish right now i think i would wish that.

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn... That was so hot. I want to be your bad girl. Have me. Own me.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A nasty little slut is hard to find and fucking wild hot when you do!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

krystalle - I'm so glad you decided to de-lurk. Welcome! I'm also glad I can tickle your fancy when you come to visit. ;) And your wish sounds delightful...

darkfool - it's always a pleasure...

tboy - mmmm, I like your wish as well - it sounds absolutely delicious

bad bad girl - I may have to take you up on the offer

wild one - I completely agree!

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - oh yes, I certainly do ;)

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

m'dear, you are simply insatiable, spanking her.. and then making her cum so much. Sorry I took a while to read your email to me, but I have replied :).

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I came very, very intensely - wanted another but you've left me too weak... my god... xxx

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - it's lovely to see you again. You know me, I can't help but get what I want ;)

roger - I adore having you cum for me and leaving you in that state, mmm... xxx

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh girl, your stories never cease to leave me wanting more... will you ever write one from the masochistic side?

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

hot& bothered - it's always a pleasure leaving you that way ;) I've never really thought about writing one from the masochistic side - could be interesting...

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my....thank you for that. very nice. loved the xmas entries as well...pardon the pun.

whitecottonboxers@hotmail.com

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anon - it's very much my pleasure ;)

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am very much a dirty little girl too and love the story

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dark pixie - I can see by the lovely pics on your blog that you are indeed a dirty girl ;) and thank you!

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh..felt where it counts just reading it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home