Thursday, March 09, 2006

Being My Whore

"Come here. Now."
I watch you walk toward me, your head down. Knowing it's how I like you to be, submissive, willing to do what I ask. Such a good Boy. You come to stand in front of me and I look you over. This body has given me so many nights of pleasure. I step forward a bit and breathe you in, such a sweet smell. It makes me internally groan at the anticipation of what I'm about to do. I walk around behind you letting my fingers trail across your chest. You're breathing harder now. My hands drifts over your should and down you naked back. I let my fingernails gently rake down your spine and hear you moan softly. Ah, so that's what you want today. I smile knowing I can give that to you, allow you to have it. "Sit on the chair," I whisper in your ear. You comply eagerly and sit in the hard wooden chair next to where I'm standing. Still behind you, I let my fingers run through your hair then pull on it hard. "Do you want it, slut?" I inquire a bit menacingly, "Do you want to be my filthy whore?" "Yes Master," you whisper, "Let me be your whore, your slut, your dirty Boy." Mmmm, good. You know I like it when you tell me that. You know how much it turns me on. I can feel the heat between my legs growing as I stand here behind you.
"You can touch me," I say gently and your hands immediately reach behind you and find my legs. They move along them, stroking them, feeling them. I continue to run my fingers through your hair as I bend down and kiss your neck. My tongue strokes the soft spot where your neck meets your shoulder. Then I bite you, hard. I hear the whoosh of air rush from your lungs as you feel the pain mixed with the pleasure. Your fingers dig into my legs from the sensation. I look down over your shoulder and see the instant reaction in your hardening cock. I need it harder. I let my mouth work its way around the back of your neck as I grab a handful of hair again. My lips tease your neck as I alternate sucking and licking you. I reach the other side of your neck and let my teeth tear into your flesh, leaving a mark where they bite. You moan louder and I watch your cock pulse. Your fingers dig harder into my thighs. That's enough.
I step back from you and hear you let out a deflated sigh, a soft whimper. I reach into the drawer and pull out the restraints. They'll be nice and tight today. I want you to feel them tighten if you try to move too much. I slip one around your wrist and you suck in your breath. I know how much you love feeling of being restrained. I know how much you like the helplessness, the feeling of submission. I slip the other one around your other wrist and tighten it firmly. Your arms are now firmly secured around the back of the chair, at my mercy. I like you like this. I let my mouth brush over your shoulder again, kissing softly this time, tenderly. My fingertips brush over your chest, over your hard nipples. I roll the hard little bud between my fingers and watch you writhe in the chair. You are so hard now, aching to be touched, fucked. Not yet. I let my hands meander down your chest, over your stomach and down the length of your thigh. My lips are on your chest now as I maneuver around to the front of you. Both hands are caressing your thighs. Each time your cock throbs, it brushes against my stomach. Suddenly you feel my nails dragging up the insides of your thighs and you feel me bit your chest. A loud groan slips from your lips as your hips thrust up to me. I know the feelings running through you. The sweet searing pain that you love so much. I let you rub your cock against me for a minute before breaking contact. "Such a dirty little slut rubbing against me like that," I throatily whisper. You moan softly but say nothing. "If you want me that much then you need to make me cum," I say forcefully, "You need to make me cum hard all over you." I push your legs together and step around them. I step up on the chair on either side of your legs positioning my cunt right at your face. "Lick me, make me cum." Your face lights up and moves forward to lick me. It's difficult with your hands tied, but you're eager to please me. Your tongue moves up my slit tasting my wetness. You have no idea how close I am. I wrap my fingers in your hair and push your mouth closer to me. "Make me fucking cum," I say harshly already so close to the edge. Your tongue moves over my clit in the way you do so well. You know what gets me off. You know how to make me cum. Your tongue moves in little circles, teasing my clit. The flat of your tongue dragging over it as your lips suck me. God, that's it. I moan softly and move my hips into you. My fingers tighten in your hair and you groan. Nothing gives you more pleasure than to have me cum for you. You move your tongue faster focusing on my little button. I can feel my wetness spreading down my legs. I can feel the sensations building in me. God, so fucking close. You know this, you know my body so well. Your tongue slows and moves in broader circles. My hips are moving rhythmically with you. My fingers ever tightening in your hair. I let go with one hand and place it on your back, pressing your chest closer. So close. You shift slightly and move closer. I can't stop my hips, tehy're fucking your face. I need to cum. I need you to make me cum. The build-up is too much, it hits me hard, waves of pleasure radiating through me. My nails dig into your back as I cum all over your face. My cunt pulsing and my body trembling I push your face into me, riding it out with your tongue still licking me. Breathing hard, I move my hand down and spread myself for you. You push your tongue deeper and lick my wetness from my cunt, savoring the taste of me. God, such pleasure.
I know you want more. So do I. I step down from the chair and spread your legs again. I kneel down in front of you and kiss you passionately. I can taste me on your lips. I push my tongue into your mouth and swirl it around yours. My hand is around your cock, stroking it. I reach down between my legs and push my fingers inside me and stroke them in and out. You've made me so incredibly wet. I pull them back out and spread my juices over your cock, making it slick, making my hand slide easily over you. I feel you groan into my mouth. Your hips thrust up to meet my hand with each stroke. God, you're so erect, so hard. I need to fuck you. I stand up again and straddle your lap, moving down just enough so your cock it at my cunt. All I have to do is slide you inside me. I grab your hair again and pull your head back. You wince, but I know how much you love it. I look you right in the eyes and hiss, "Do you want me? Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to fuck my dirty whore? I need you to beg me. Beg me to fuck you."

20 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ginger - of course you can ;)

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Doublebogie said...

Incredible!
That was hot!
Promise, I'll be a good boy

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

ohhh god please fuck me... I just came deliciously, but I need more...

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Eponine said...

Wow....I've never posted a comment before but i really like this post. It's so....I don't really know how to describe it. But it's good :-)

x x x

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Josh said...

OH wow...i have to go tie myself up after reading that.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

doublebogie - I'm going to keep you to that promise ;)

dirtyboy - you can do better than that, beg me, I know you want me to fuck you, beg me... x

eponine - so glad you left a comment and I'm pleased I've left you with a loss for words ;) and thank you, I hope to see more of you ;)

nycbadboy - mmmm, come here, let me help with that...

lildirtynini - mmm, so pleased you enjoyed it. A part 2? possibly... though you may have to beg me for it ;)

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

For the love of all that's good in the world, fuuuucccckkkk mmmeee! I wonder if Eponine would use her cuffs on me now. hmmm....

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - mmmm, good... and I'd love to join Eponine using the cuffs on you ;)

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

ahhh god I'm begging you... please... I'm your dirty little whore... please fuck me..

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtboy - that's better, such a good Boy, my good Boy... sliding down slowly... x

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MM I would love to taste your sweet cunt and have you rub it against my face kisses Raybo

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

raybo - mmmm, so would I ;)

pandora - beg me then ;)

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

lildirtynini - you can do better than that... beg me ;)

nina - mmm, thank you and welcome, it's so lovely to see you here x

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger raindog71 said...

Ooohh..I want to do that..sounds fucking fantastic..
Thanks for the inspiration..;)

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

raindog - my pleasure, I hope you get to do it soon... ;)

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've only just found this blog but already I love being your whore.

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Mmmm, good, as you should... and welcome! It's so lovely to have you!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I just came, just now, three times... my god this one is good... xxx

 
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to be your whore too, but you've got plenty of them, I see.So, how about letting me knee behind you and lick your ass as your sex is being licked by another boy? sandhorst2000@yahoo.es

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Holden said...

Oh, yes, please yes, I so wanna be your whore.. I beg of you. I am on my knees. I will kiss your ass. No, I will lick your ass. And your pussy. And suck your clit. As long as you want. And I so want you to just raise your arms. And if you want me to cum, just circle my nipples with your fingers, or better still lick them...or bite them... I am so hard, oh gawd, you are such a sensuous goddess, I would so love to be your whore... Please, oh, please... make me cum... may I please touch myself and make myself cum, mistress? Please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home