Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Naughty Comments Part 2

And here it is... the continuation of the comment threesome which happened between myself, Suze and Roger (dirtyboy).

If you've just joined us, the first part of the orgy is here. And was a result of my Being a Good Girl... post.

(The key to the comments: Bold type is me, regular type is Suze and italic type is Roger. Also note: we refer to each other by nicknames, DLG is me and DLB (dirty little boy) is Roger.)


DLG__Just catch that drop of cum hanging from my right nipple...
DLB__I'm scooping up your cum. Sucking it from my fingers.

suze and DLB__DLB cumming in my assand then watching you take his cum all over your breasts pushed me over the edge. cumming all over you hand, ohhhh god, cumming so fucking hard
suze__ pumping and sucking at you harder now


god... breathing hard, my cock throbbing... trembling deliciously...__gonna need a few minutes before I can come again... I think we need to make suze cum, DLG... keep pumping her with that dildo... what can I do for you suze... we want to make you cum so hard...

DLB__Grab a hold of my tits and gently bite my nipples.
DLG__I'm licking your juices from my hand, you taste so sweet.

suze__mmm I'd love that - leaning over you, cupping one of your breasts in my hand, squeezing your nipple in my thumb and forefinger, opening my lips and greedily sucking on your other nipple, swirling and flicking around it with my tongue, biting gently...
DLG__suck on her clit as you thrust that dildo harder, I want to see her come all over your face...


DLB__That's good bite just a little harder.
DLG__I'm close, my pussy is begining to spasm. suck a little harder, that's good.

suze__sucking harder, tongue flicking around your hard little clit, I need you to cum for me.... I want to taste your sweet juices

suze__my lips around your nipple, my tongue swirling, flicking, greedily sucking on your breast, my hand cupping your other breast, pinching your nipple a little harder, hearing you gasp as DLG sucks and licks you so deliciously, engulfing your nipple with my mouth, biting a little harder... wanting you to cum hard, wanting you to cum all over her lips, her face, her tongue...

DLG__I'm so close. Keep that tongue flicking over my hard button.
DLB__Suck me, bite me, dig your nails in to my back.

suze__sucking harder, lips and tongue feasting on your nipple, biting you as you arch up to my lips, my fingernails scratching down your back, digging in hard, sliding to the other nipple, sucking, biting, so fucking greedily as DLG takes you so close to orgasm...

DLG__I need something inside me, fill me.
DLB__Would you like to taste me on DLG's fingers?

suze__pushing my fingers inside you now, stretching you till I ahve all four of them inside, stroking you, fucking you with them. tongue licking your clit. other hand pushing a finger into your ass

suze__very much wanting to taste you - sliding down your body, joining DLG at your clit, both of our tongues licking and swirling around your clit now as she fucks you with her fingers, kissing her greedily over your clit, licking, sucking, wanting to see you cum all over her hand...

OMG, DLG & DLB, I'm in fucking ecstasy. Finger me harder, bang my cervix with your fingers. Fuck me deep and hard. Get ready cause I'm gonna squirt my cum over the both of you.

ohhh fuck... my cock already hard again, stroking myself, masturbating as my tongue licks and swirls and sucks around your clit, lapping at DLG's tongue as she does the same, kissing her greedily over your clit, your cunt so wet as DLG stretches you with her fingers, splashing, thrusting, deep inside you, harder and harder...

suze__fucking you harder with my fingers, god they're buried inside you. Licking and sucking at you. Cum for me...

DLB__Move in behind me and fuck me doggy, my pussy is starting to throb.
DLG__I'm gonna lick your fingers and taste myself and kiss you deep and hard.

suze__ahh god... my cock so hard now, needing to fuck you... pulling you onto all fours, kneeling behind you, the head of my cock sliding against your pussy lips, so fucking wet... and sliding all the way, deep into your cunt... my belly slapping agaisnt your ass as I start to fuck you...
DLG__kiss her deep and hard... such a turn-on for me watching that... rub her clit for me as I fuck her... god... groaning as I thrust deeper...


DLB__I need it fast and deep, so deep I can taste you.
DLG__You have a honey sweet tongue. Watch him fuck me, feel my moans resonate in your mouth.

DLB__fuck her hard, I want to hear her juices, I want to feel her moan, I want to watch you getting so deep inside
Suze_tongue deep in your mouth, swirling around yours. I moan from your pleasure.


DLB__Pushing back against your hard throbbing cock. I'm close. Fuuuuucccckkkk I'm cuming.
DLG__I'm moaning as he fills me with his hot cum.

suze__ahhhh yesssss... cum suze... cum all over my hard cock.... thrusting deep and hard into your dripping wet cunt, convulsing on me... feeling your juices pouring down my pulsing cock... trying to hold back... some of my cum spurting inside you as I try to hold back my orgasm... fuckkk...
DLG__god I need to fuck you too... need you to ride my cock... unnhh god...


DLB__You stallion I have been pleasured beyond reality. I lay here prostrate at you feet.
DLG__My pussy yearns to be licked. Come and taste his pleasure.

DLB__pushing you back from suze, pushing you down on your back, pushing myself down onto your pulsing cock, milking your cum from you
suze__sit on DLB's face, let him drink your cum, let him lick you up


DLG__ahhh god... thrusting my cock deep into your cunt as you fuck me... god... fuck me hard... use my cock...
suze__pulling you over my face, my hands on your hips, sliding my tongue up to your wet cunt... swirling it around your clit, then deep into your cunt, drinking you...


DLG__Let me ride his cock, I want to feel his thrust.
DLB__Watch me fuck DLG with my fingers. Her cunt is so wet

suze__ahh god you're such a greedy girl... then climb astride me... slide all the way down onto my hard cock, still wet from DLG... fuck me hard... ride my cock suze...
DLG__I want to watch suze fucking you with her fingers... want to see your delicious wet cunt squeezing around them... your juices dribbling down her hand...


suze__straddling DLB in front of you. God your fingers feel so good. kiss me hard, swirl your tongue in my mouth, reaching forward and taking your nipples between my fingers...
DLB __fuck her hard, let me hear you thrust your cock into her


suze__feeling you sliding all the way down onto my throbbing erection... god... so wet, dribbling down my cock as you fuck me... thrusting up deep into your dripping cunt... fuck me hard suze... want to feel you riding my cock...
DLG__ahh god... watching you ease astride me, facing suze... your cunt right over my face... sliding my hands to your hips, pulling your cunt down onto my tongue as suze thrusts her fingers deeper inside you...


DLB__grinding my cunt onto your face, god suze's fingers are so deep, fuck me and suck me with your mouth
suze__kissing you deep, tongue in your mouth, hands on your nipples pinching hard


DLG__mmm god sliding my tongue around suze's fingers, watching as they thrust deeper into your cunt... god you're dripping onto my face... lapping it up, sliding my fingers to my mouth, getting them wet, sliding my finger to your ass...
suze__ahhhh fuck me harder... squeeze your cunt around my cock as you fuck me... god you're so wet... your juices streaming along my erection... fuckk...


DLG__Can you feel that rabbit inside your hot cunt?
DLB__I'm grinding down on your erection, muscles now starting to pulse. I won't be long.

suze__ohhh god... your cunt feels so good around my cock... sliding my hands to your hips, holding you down hard on me as I thrust my erection deeper and harder into you, fucking you more greedily...
DLG__god... can see that rabbit thrusting deep into you... you're so wet... lapping up your juices as they drip onto my face... I want you to come all over my face as suze fucks you with the rabbit...


suze__yes, fuck me with the rabbit, turn it on high, make me cum all over it and DLB
DLB__Fuck her harder, god, she's so close. Make suze cum for me.


DLG__god I need you to cum all over my face.. . want to drink your juices... god I can see that rabbit sliding in and out, dripping wet... such an amazing sight...
suze__groaning now, ramming my throbbing cock deep into your cunt, so swollen inside you, pulsing as you fuck me... cum all over me suze... cum all over my cock... I want to feel your juices pouring down my erection as you cum...


DLB__Push deeper, harder, faster...I'm so close now. Pussy pulsing muscles contracting.
DLG__Your hot fucking yourself with that. That's right rub your clit, I want to watch you writhe.

suze__unnn god... taking hold of your ass, pulling you down harder onto my cock... thrusting deeper inside you, groaning with each thrust, faster and harder, feeling your cunt squeezing and contracting around my cock as I fuck you..
DLG__kiss her... bite her neck... I want you to make suze cum... sliding a hand up to your ass, my finger sliding up the crack, spreading the wetness from your cunt up to your asshole... starting to push my finger into your ass as you fuck the vibe...


suze__God, DLB's finger in my ass did it. Watch me as I cum all over this rabbit. God, cummmmming now. All over the vibe and DLB. Leaning forward to kiss you. DLB__She's so close now. Fuck her harder. Make her cum. I want to see her cum all over your cock.

DLB__ahhhh god yes... cum hard... god... watching your pussy convulsing around the rabbit... your wetness dripping over my face... lapping at your juices as they drip down onto my lips...
suze__cum suze... cum hard all over my cock... if you cum I'll cum too... so fucking close... need to cum deep and hard inside you... fill you with all my cum... god... ramming HARD into you now... deeper... HARDER...


DLG__Seeing you cum has made my cunt start to spasm.
DLB__I won't be long now, feeling me grip you harder with my muscles. I'm fucking you so hard your hips are digging in to my ass cheeks.

suze__god... pulsing so hard inside you, my cock throbbing intensely... gonna cum deep in your cunt suze... trying to hold it back... sliding my hands around your hips, over your ass... my wet finger sliding over your asshole... rubbing around it.. getting it wet... sliding my finger into your ass... arching up at you... ramming my cock so deep in your cunt... fucking you so hard, my finger deeper in your ass...
DLG__move in close... kiss suze greedily... slide your hand down to her clit... stroke her clit as I fuck her... need her to cum on my cock... cant hold my own orgasm back much longer... needing to spurt all my cum, so deep...


DLB__I'm not sure if I want to watch your hot cum shoot all over my tits. DLG and myself can then lick it off.
DLG__Would you like that? Would you like to lick cum off my erect nipples?

suze__I want to lick it off. God, I love your breasts, let me lick his cum off you.
DLB__Cum on her, cum all over her breasts, let it drip down her belly.


fuckkk... that's it... can't take it any more... gonna cum... unnhhhh fuckkk pulling my cock from your cunt, suze... straddling your breasts... god rubbing my cock hard... unnhh god here I go... unnnnnnnnnnnhhhh fuckkkk... cumming so hard... UNNHHHH my cum spurting... god... again and again... unnhhh... all over suze's breasts, her belly... unnhhh fuckkk...

suze__Sucking your breasts, sucking up all of DLB's cum. Lapping at your belly, cleaning you off
DLB __kissing you so you can taste your cum on my tongue


suze__gasping, my cock still throbbing, watching greedily, lustfully as DLG slides her tongue around your breasts, lapping up all my cum
DLG__kissing you back, slipping my tongue into your mouth, my hand sliding down your body, to your clit, stroking it teasingly
suze__you still haven't cum and you look intensely aroused - I think DLG should go down on you...


DLG__I'm hovering over your face, pussy lips shining with my juices.
DLB__Are you sensitive? Can I take your dripping cock in my mouth?

suze__licking my tongue out and tasting you. Licking your wet pussy. Sliding my tongue inside you. Fucking you with it.
DLB__Put your cock in her mouth while I lick her. Let her suck you off.


suze__my cock already beginning to harden, watching you, stroking it with my fingers, slipping the head of my cock into your mouth
DLG__watching you licking suze, loving the view, getting harder as I watch you...


DLG__Flick my clit with your tongue. Be firm with me I'm at your will.
DLB__I'm wrapping my tongue around your hard cock. Sucking so hard as you gently fuck my throat.

suze__ahhh god yes... take my cock deep into your mouth... god that's it... god it feels so good... stroke my balls... I want to feel your hands on me as I fuck your mouth... you're making me so fucking hard...
DLG__I need to fuck you... maybe suze could turn to face me as she sits on your face...... and I could slide deep into that dripping wet cunt of yours... and maybe kiss suze sensually as we use you, her on your mouth, me in your cunt...


DLB__God yes, fuck me. Slide your hard cock into my wet cunt. I need to betaken.
Suze__Turnaround on my mouth. Kiss DLB, let him touch you, use me. Pushing my tongue deep into your cunt.


(Anonymous said...
Your writing is so amazing.....I wish my hubby were home........or you were here....)

DLG __who was that who just stepped into the bedroom? ;) slipping between your open thighs, my cock very erect, rubbing the head of my erection against your deliciously wet cunt...
suze__sit on DLG's face... kiss me... I want to caress your breasts as you lean towards me...


DLB__I have no idea ;) god, yes, push your hard cock deep inside me. I need you to fuck me. I need you to ram your cock in hard.
suze __pushing my fingers deep into your cunt, stroking you with them. My tongue flicking over your clit. I love your taste


suze seems to have passed out from the intensity of it all ;) consequently:
DLG__the head of my cock sliding against the lips of your cunt... feeling them part around me... and thrusting... HARD... into your cunt - my cock filling you, groaning with that first thrust, and starting to fuck you....


yes, LOL, poor tired suze...
DLB__wrapping my thighs tight around you, lifting my hips to each of your thrusts... moaning.... that's it, fuck me... HARDER... hands in your hair, pulling you down to me, kissing you, hard


DLG__Kissing you back greedily, my tongue in your mouth, my cock pounding hard into your cunt now, fucking you urgently, our bodies pushing and moving together as I fuck you deeper and harder, groaning intensely, breathing hard as I feel your wet cunt squeezing around my cock with each thrust...

DLB__Getting closer to my own orgasm, feeling you deep inside my cunt, your hard cock throbbing, knowing how much you want to shoot your hot spunk deep inside me, moaning your name, pushing my hips up into you, moving my ankles up to your shoulders, needing to feel you deeper...

DLG__fuck yes I want to cum inside you... want that so badly... ramming my cock in deeper... harder... unnhhh fuck... getting so fucking close... god you're so wet... unnhh god... grabbing your wrists... pinning you down hard...

DLB __that's it, pin me down, that's what I needed, fuck me harder, you're going to make me cum, oh god, yes....i'm going to cum all over you... now... I'm cumming... fuck... cum with me, cum inside me

DLG__ohhhh fuck yes... god... feeling you start to cum.... ramming my cock deeper.... harder..._unnnnhh fuckk I'm starting to cum... can't hold it back....

16 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I rather like the way it hangs there, with me about to cum hard... ;)

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

Like the world will erupt when dirtyboy cums... mmmmmmmm...

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - LOL, i was pretty tired too after all that!

dirtyboy- mmmm, is there anything I can do to help you finish? ;)

kyma - LOL, after holding it back for this long, it just may happen! ;)

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god, that was unbelievably FUCKING intense, i'm breathless!!!

dirtyboy, could you please cum and leave a post about it here, or you will leave me in suspense all night long...

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, that was me, ulcy... phew, too spent for signin properly, it seems...

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LUCY!!! that was!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Eponine said...

yep... i definitly wish i could of been there ;-) mmmmmmm

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Doublebogie said...

Holy Shit!
Umm errrr.
I'll be right back...

FUCK!

THAT WAS TOO HOT!

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

DLG - just a nice hard spank on my ass will have me cumming deliciously hard inside you, I feel certain ;)

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

lucy - i love exciting you this much, mmm, too spent to reply properly. You must be a delicious sight ;)

eponine - mmm, next time...

doublebogie - wow, now that's the kind of response I love... xx

dirtyboy - rubbing my hand over your ass, raising my hand... ;)

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

LOL, at least as entertaining as the first part !! LOVELY - A

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

aragorn - I found it hotter than the first, it just get down to it quicker ;)

nina - so glad you enjoyed it! thank you, xoxo

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

lildirtynini - thank you, I wish you were a part of it too, next time... ;) (and there's always a next time!)

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im stuck at home alone and in need of some serious fun!

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone show me a good time tonight?

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anon - so sorry you're stuck at home. Take a trip through my archives, that may help with the fun ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home