Sunday, October 07, 2007

Tease

No light came through the silk over my eyes. Every sense was heightened as I listened for your soft footsteps. I allowed you this tonight. A change in roles perhaps, excitement in the unknown.

The bed gave as you sat down next to me. Soft lips kissed mine gently and I responded. Our mouths met hot and wet, kissing passionately. You withdrew and teased my clothing from me. The cool breeze of the fan was a welcome feeling.

You stood and picked something up from the floor. I waited patiently, knowing you wanted to lead.

A cold splash, a droplet of cool liquid dripped into my belly button causing me to gasp softly. Another drip, another gasp. One after the next, dripping over my heated flesh. Cooling me, arousing me. My hands grip the bedspread just a bit. The sensations filling my head. I can see you there, knelt above me. I can see the wicked grin on your face as you drip the cold liquid onto me. I can see the light dancing in your eyes and I want to remove the blindfold, but I won't.

Warmth touches me then, your tongue licking the coolness from me. Licking everywhere you dripped on me. My hands move to your head, gently working my fingers through your hair, pulling you to me. But it's not what you want just yet.

You pull away and lean over once more to pick something up. Pressure at my lips makes me open my mouth and you slide something sweet into it. "Bite," you say softly and my teeth meet the soft flesh of a strawberry. It's overripe and juices trickles down my chin. You're there to lick it from me. You push it into my mouth again and I bite, enjoying the sweet fruit.

You lean away again. "Open your mouth," you whisper and I do. The anticipation arousing me more. Something drips into my mouth. I taste it and moan. The thick sweet flavor of honey fills my senses. More drips onto my closed lips and I quickly open my mouth again. I can feel it drizzle down over my chin. Your lips kiss me passionately once more, the honey smearing over us both. The sweetness mingles with the heat from you and I writhe under your touch.

Your lips depart. I feel the honey dripping onto my skin. Across my breasts, dribbling over my hard nipples. Your fingers swirl over them, rubbing the sticky liquid into my skin, teasing my nipples and generating the ache between my thighs. You know how sensitive I am. Your mouth follows your fingers, sucking my breasts, licking the sweet honey from me. My back arches to you, my fingers in your hair once more.

You pull away again, gently moving down the bed. The honey drips again, down my stomach and you lick around my belly button. Drips fall onto my thighs, your fingers smearing it over me. My hands grip the bedspread tighter as the honey drizzles over my aching clit. My thighs part as your tongue descends into my waiting heat...

16 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

mmmm... such a gorgeous tease... you realise, of course, that it just makes me want to fuck you... xxx

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

that, lover, was the point. I'd very much like for you to fuck me right now... come here... xxx

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As dirtyboy said, this make one want to fuck you. I want to slide my hot hard cock between your wet aching pussy lips and fuck you like no one has ever fucked you before.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Mina Lamieux said...

I love honey... it's so sensual!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Being Frankie said...

I don't normally like food and sex at the same time, lust usally takes my appetite away but this....the honey drizzling over breasts....gorgeous.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anon - Mmmm, I rather like the sound of that... are you up for the challenge?

mina - oh yes ;)

flowering jasmine - I feel the same way, even whipped cream and chocolate during sex turn me off, but honey - such a sensual food...

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Constance said...

Mhhhhhm, sweet and even better than Nine and a Half Weeks, the old movie with Kim Basinger....

Happy Thursday to you, Dirty Little Girl !

 
At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dlg - I sure am. Come over here and take your clothes off and lie down on my bed;)

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way dlg, you should have an orgy similar to the one's Roger use to have.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

annie - an excellent movie! so very sensual.
Happy Thursday!

anon - Oh I think you should come here and help me out of my clothes ;)

And funny you mention Roger's orgy, we were just discussing it and the possibility of starting one over here. I take it you're in if I do?

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I am. Even the thought of having an orgy with you dlg is getting me aroused;)

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I am. Only the thought of fucking you in a cyber orgy gets me very hard;)

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I think an orgy over here at your place would be delightful - mine tend to get filled with girls, but I suspect there'd be a LOT more guys (and a fair old number of girls too) if you held one over here - could be a lot of fun for you ;) xxx

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Constance said...

Came by on the 16th to say hello, DirtyLittleGirl ! Hope that all is well with you, and you are having a good week -
Loving Annie

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey DLG :D

Checkin ur Blog Regulary
(mostly at work)

Really so nice readin it
kinda gives me more energy to go thru the day

Hopin everythin is ok with you

I think i have to learn how to wait
:P
hope ur too busy enjoyin urself :D

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anon - I think the cyber orgy may be here soon. ;)

roger - things are pretty heated over there right now. I may just have to give it a whirl... xxx

annie - HELLO! *hugs*

anon - It's so nice to know you check up on me regularly. Sorry I haven't been posting more often in the recent months. I'm sure you understand how life can get in the way sometimes. But everything here is ok and there's a new post up that will hopefully keep you occupied for a bit ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home