Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Words

Desirous talk comes from your lips. Whispers of promises. Naughty thoughts and deeds all streaming off your tongue. Your mouth produces a staccato of dirty words mixed with insinuating thoughts. I listen. My tongue crosses over my lips, wetting them, as my body warms to your words. My thighs squeeze together slightly masking the growing wetness pooling between them. I wait.
I wait for your words to become physical. I wait for your words to cross over and touch me with their consonants and vowels. I need to feel them coursing over my body just as hands on flesh. I want the harsh tones to bite and the sensual tones to caress. I need to feel your filthy dreams drip off my tongue and dribble down my chin to drip onto my breasts. I want to be able to rub them into my skin so I can totally absorb you. I need to feel them all. But I wait.
My own hands crave you. I tell you so. I tell you my erotic thoughts and hope that you can feel them. My breasts against your flesh. My hard nipples brushing past you ever so softly. My mouth on you. My tongue swirling. My nails scratching hard down your back. The sting of my hand as I spank you hard. Can you feel it? Do my words manifest their strength into what I need you to feel? Does the force of my desires pin you to the bed unable to move against them? I tell you more and hear your heavy breaths. Your arousal so clear and I know you feel me. I speak again. Another slew of vulgar utterances slap you hard and your breath leaves you from the impact. Feel me.
I can feel you.
The hot moist breath on the back of my neck causes me to stir. You're here now. I can feel all of you. More words are exchanged and my skin is alive with your touch. My body aches for more and I tell you so. Your mouth caresses my skin. My nipples stand hard and erect and your lips move over them. Pulling each one into your mouth, caressing and biting with your tone. I gasp. Your words drift down my body, smoothing over my soft skin and between the folds of my sex. You invade me, pushing roughly inside and I gasp again. Your own arousal taking over and bringing me with it. It starts. Slowly. Pushing inside and drawing back out, your lips emanate the sounds I need to feel. I breath heavily. Your voice hovers inside my head, all around my body, inside me, deep inside me and I groan. My body opens to you and I feel the growing heat of my wetness spread to your mouth. I can't wait.
Your tongue pushes me hard and I succumb to it. My body feels your monologue over every inch. My flesh responds. My own mouth cries out from the ravages of yours and I let you feel what your promises have done. Words, hot and wet, beckon you to join me.

6 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Mina Lamieux said...

Said so beautifully. I love how words can command my body...

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I do believe this is the first poem (as this does read very much like a poem) that has left me erect...
this is exceptional erotica, sensual, gorgeous and very very arousing... would you mind ever so much if I was to cum all over you...? xxx

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderfully wicked poetry. My first time on the site and I will return.

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So ravishingly tall and strong and powerful, press yourself to me embracing me kissing me and snarling to me cursing into my mouth grabbing me so hard it hurts it hurts so good go on try to break my ribcage and i'll try to break yours with the force of each other's grabbing and pawing, animals... attack me, o Beloved. Show me your force and aggression and power, the chocolate mousse of curses exploding out of your mouth into mine back and fourth with such force that it would be like projectile-vomiting each other's blood back and fourth onto each other...yessss..... as the vampires do when they have guzzled down too much in an orgy, and over-satiated themselves, except this time it is not blood but warm chocolate profanity.

And I see you there, dressed all in rich soft soft sinfully expensive leathers, the curses exploding back out of our two mouths pressed together and drinking fiercely, overflowing from each of our mouths onto each other as if from fire hoses, warm, hot even, sizzling against our skin, squeezing slick wet squelching sounds as we are grinding against each other as the chocolate mousse of curses drips from us thick thick driving rain overflowing everywhere our clothing becoming hotter hotter hotter melting dissolving as we look at each other the chocolate mousse of curses over your whole body cresting over your full turgid breast covering everything as form-fitting slimy sheets of rain from a driving thunderstorm, you reveling in it, moaning gasping as the curses slick back every hair on your body beautifully, moaning in glory as the curses break like a waterfall over your vagina, and meanwhile the curses that you are throwing up onto me break on me like a tidal wave breaking over my rampant penis moaning snarling the curses still overflowing out of both our mouths so much we both think we are going to suffocate. How many fractions of a second would it be before we just SLAMMED together, as two pile-drivers, and the squelching sounds, oh the squelching sounds oh God...

• How is it that nobody else but me seems to admit to having the woman's-armpit fetish? If you were to let me suckle at one of yours, kissing, licking, adoring, soon I wager you'd be arching your back, aroused catlike in joy, impatient for me to put my mouth in ... other places. Or how a woman throws up her arm to wave or something else, letting the man see the perfection and muscles and folds of her armpit... it is as though to me, every woman has fully three vaginas, or even four, if you count what the uncultured people call "titty fucking." I wonder what they call that particular artform in other languages. Ours seems so coarse and disgusting and not-right for it. I've wanted to say this for such a long time.

I've wanted to say this for SUCH a long time.

Attack me, o beloved.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mina - thank you. It is amazing how simple words can express so much...

roger - how could I resist a question like that with all your flattery? ;) xxx

mnwhr - thank you and welcome! It's so lovely to have you!

julian - just gorgeous. It left me breathless - thank you xo

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger girl trax said...

Such a hot delicious blend of "words" you share. =) I agree with "dirtyboy"..fantastic read to get those juices going.
thank you
♥ u.s.a.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home