Monday, January 30, 2006

Three for Me Part 2

You groan at my climax. I know you can feel how hard I'm cumming and I know you can feel his cock rubbing against yours through the thin wall separating your cocks. From the intensity of your pace I know you're close. My prey is grunting with each thrust into my ass, his pace has quickened as well. You give me no rest, I can feel my body starting to react again as you both continue to fuck me. The cock in my mouth is swelling, growing harder, thicker. He's close too. God. I need you all to cum for me, to fill me with your hot spunk. My mouth works harder over his cock, stroking him in and out of my wet mouth. I press my tongue along the underside of his shaft to intensify the feeling. He grabs my hair, hard, and groans. I feel his cum pulsing through his cock. He's cumming, shooting his cum deep in my throat. I drink him down and continue sucking him as I moan around him. This has set you off, knowing that he came in my mouth, down my throat. Your hips buck up off the floor and you come hard, deep inside my cunt. My prey can't hold back either. The intensity of watching the two of you cum pushes him over the edge. He growls and thrusts hard into my ass, shooting his hot spunk deep. I can feel all of you convulse in me. God. Such a delicious feeling. Your prey sits back on his heels, pulling his cock from my mouth. I tilt my head down and kiss you, passionately, letting you taste his cum in my mouth, on my tongue. My prey pulls his cock slowly from my ass. I moan from the loss of him. I feel his hands over my hips again. He gently lifts me from you, letting your dripping cock pull out of my cunt. Then I feel him. He gently licks the length of my slit, tasting me, tasting you. His tongue probes my cunt, drinking us down. As his tongue moves forward again, I look down at him and notice his hand around your cock. You suck in your breath as he gently massages you. I know how quickly you'll be ready again if he continues. His tongue finds my clit and flicks over it, sending sparks through me. God. I need to come again, but I need something else first.
I slowly move myself off to your side, pulling away from my prey. I turn my body around so I can straddle your face. I position myself over you and lower my cunt down to your waiting lips. I lean forward to my prey and kiss him, hungrily. I feel your tongue push into my cunt, pushing in to taste me. I love how you do that. I love when you lick me like that. Reluctantly, I pull my mouth away from him, I know what he really wants. I watch as he leans down over you and pulls your cock into his mouth. Your tongue hesitates for just a minute as you give in to him. You gasp. Your tongue finds new life and begins licking my clit. You drag the flat of your tongue across it, my legs tremble. I feel hands on my hips again. It seems your prey has recovered as I feel his hard cock pressing against me. He rubs his cock against my ass, slick from the other's cum. I know he wants to fuck me. I look down at your cock. He's sucking on you greedily now. I watch as your cock slides in and out of his mouth, so erotic, so arousing. Your hips move to meet his motions. Just watching you getting sucked is enough to make me need to cum again. Your tongue works faster at my clit and I feel your prey push two fingers into my dripping cunt. I moan and push down onto your face, grinding onto you. I can feel your breath getting ragged. His fingers curl forward, finding my g-spot. Oh god. I can't last like this. I know you can sense this. Your hand reaches up behind me and you take his cock in your hand and begin to stroke it. You move him forward, pressing his cock head to my cunt, encouraging him to fuck me. He complies and pushes his cock deep into my cunt with one thrust. I cry out with pleasure.
I look down at you again. Your cock is buried deep in his throat. He lifts his hand to my mouth and pushes his fingers in. Our eyes meet. You are going to love what he wants to do. I suck his fingers, getting them nice and wet. He pulls his fingers from my mouth and trails them down to your asshole. You groan. I watch as he gently massages your hole before slowly pushing a finger inside. He doesn't go deep, just up to his first knuckle, but it's enough to make you raise your hips off the floor. You groan again into my clit, his mouth working you faster. I know you're going to cum soon. he works his finger in and out of your ass, stroking you gently, but going deeper with each stroke. You're trembling beneath me. Your prey is fucking me harder now. He can feel my cunt clenching around him as my own climax draws closer. Your tongue moves in circles around my clit, alternating its movements. You need me to cum for you, all over him. God I want that. I push my hips back to him, forcing his cock deeper. His hands reach forward and pinch my nipples, rolling them between his fingers as he fucks me. That's what I needed. My cunt clenches his cock as my second orgasm rock through me. I moan and grind down hard on your tongue. Your hands hold my hips as I cum hard on both of you. My juices drench his cock, dripping down onto your face. I can't stop cumming, the pleasure pulses through my body. You wanted that, needed that. You groan loudly, cum surging through your cock. I reach down and pull you from his mouth, just in time for you to shoot your hot cum onto my lips. God, so much cum. I lap at you, drinking you down as you continue to pulse. He leans forward, lapping at you as well. Our tongues meet and we kiss, drinking you from each other's mouths. Your prey can't hold out any longer as he watches us. With a cry, he pulls himself from my cunt and cums on your face. You greedily lick up his cum as he spurts on you, on your lips, your tongue. He leans against me as you tilt your head back and lick off his cock, sucking him clean. We collapse together on the floor, four sweaty tired bodies, sated. I look at you and smile. I got what I wanted and so did you.

22 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Great conclusion to a great story. Very hot!!

-Jen

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

jen - thank you, so glad you enjoyed it

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

this is sexually intense - you always make me cum so fucking hard... just delicious...

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - so love making you cum... over and over x

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit, this is by far the hottest fucking thing I have ever read. 2nd place is not even close. My cock is so bulging right now to the point that my pants are about to rip.

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, what I wouldn't give to get on the phone with you right this very instant so that you could listen to me stroke myself to your unbelievably, sizzling-hot, erotic fantasy. I am going to shoot a load into the palm of my hand so that I can drink it from my own hand, and lick my fingers when I am finished.

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sated.. and smiling, dlg..

Mmmm.. just how I like it..

Thank you.. again.

C xxx

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Tommy said...

This is, as they say in the industry vernacular, rather sexy, dirty, filthy, wonderful stuff!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dozier - god, that's such an arousing thought, I love you cumming for me, I love the idea of hearing you cum...

C - always my pleasure ;)

pandora - nekkid you say? Mmmmm...

last mango - that's exactly what I wanted you to do, perfect ;)

tommy - why thank you, I so love being sexy, dirty, filthy and wonderful (especially in that order) ;)

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Dielo said...

Heavens above!

Three men cumming inside you all at once? That's really quite... something, isn't it?

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my fingers are buried deep, dirty little girl

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dielo - it is quite something, I highly recommend trying it ;)

lildirtyann - indeed it is...

tight - mmmm, good...

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DLG, I just layed backwards on my bed (with my head towards the foot of the bed) and, pushing my hips towards the headboard, my legs and feet as high and bent as far back towards me as possible, with a stack of pillows beneath my head and shoulders, simultaneously craning my head forward (as if I was trying to suck my own cock)... Get the picture?

And with Blonde Stranger watching, coaxing me, I jerked myself off, aiming a load towards my waiting mouth, inspired by your erotic story, and splashed a load of spunk in my own face... half in my mouth, half splashing across my face... Mmmmmm...

And now I am writing this to tell you about it, before I even clean myself up... Mmmmm... Do we get a "Part 3"?

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Yeah......mmmm I made another mess in my hand.....again.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger sxuly yrs said...

Mmmmm...DLG....I would groan at your climax too!

-Andi

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dozier - i always love hearing the delicious things you and blonde stranger do with each other. And I very much get the picture, it's dancing delightfully around in my mind, mmm, just such a lovely thought... and perhaps you'll see a part 3, I'm considering one ;)

grumps - lovely to have you again, and check your email, there's something waiting for you ;)

romantic sex addiction - ooOOoo, I love messes, come here and let me lick you clean

Andi - now there's a wonderful thought! ;)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger betchacantguesswho said...

unbelievably erotic!! I've had this same fantasy but never knew it was this hot. I may have to pursue it harder now.

First time reader - First time commenting. But you're bookmarked from now on.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

betcha - mmm, thank you and welcome to my blog. I do hope you can experience this someday ;) But until you do, please feel free to dip into my archives for more x

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Shelia - mmm, I love making you wet. And welcome, I don't think I've seen you before. Lovely to have you here

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger MikeCindynJoe said...

Another first time reader, but certainly not my last! If there is such a contest, you should enter. Very hot and raises some fond memories.

Keep it up! (actually, you just did!)

Mike

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Mike - Welcome! It's lovely to have you! I look forward to having you enjoy me more. And i just took a peek at your site. I'll definitely be back for a longer visit ;)

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger SConfid said...

What an amazing story. My GF and I have had fantasies along these lines for a long time...she likes the idea of watching me with another guy, I like the idea of another guy getting her off. This story has it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home