Saturday, August 05, 2006

Bound

I look at her. Her delicate figure standing in the middle of the room. Her long hair falls over her face. Her blouse, still buttoned, hangs over her pert breasts. Her arms hang at her side, she fidgets slightly and they brush over the fabric of her short skirt. Her long legs end in sexy sandals. She's dressed for me. I walk around her slowly, taking her in. We're in the room. I love how visibly excited she gets when I tell her to go to the room. She knows what happens in here. She fidgets more, anxious to begin, not wanting me to be so torturous with the pleasure I'll give her.

I walk back around in front of her and sit lazily in the large soft chair positioned across from her. Crossing my legs, I breathe slowly. Silence fills the room...

"Strip for me, slowly"

Her breath sucks in. She's aching for me to touch her, yet I'm content to watch. Her eyes continue to look down. Wisps of hair drift over her face. God, she has such a lovely face. Her fingers tremble slightly as they move up to the buttons on her blouse. Ever so slowly, she unbuttons them. Each button down reveals more of the swell of her breasts. They rise and fall to her heated breathing. She reaches the end and slowly pulls it from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Her fingers seek the back of her skirt and slowly pull the zipper down. The thin fabric easily falls from her hips and she tosses it gently aside with her foot. She stands there for a moment in her red lace bra and panties not sure of how far to strip. She doesn't want to question me. And I haven't spoken. Silence again...

She decides to continue stripping as I have not said otherwise. Wise choice. Her hands move back up to her bra sliding one shoulder strap off. Her breathing is heavier. She slowly slides the other strap off. A slight smirk appears on her face, trying to tease me. Her fingers inch behind her, moving slowly to the hooks. She works them open, quicker than she wanted to from the slight frown replacing the smirk. She lets her bra slide from her arms and drop to the floor. She stands there for a moment with her arms down at her side. Her bare breasts exposed. She wants me to look at her. She wants to please me. She wants me to admire her. I look at her with soft eyes and say nothing. Sighing softly, she moves her fingers down over her panties. Her fingertips brush over the waistband and tuck inside. They work her panties down over her hips revealing that she's shaved for me. Her smooth skin broken only by a thin strip of soft curls. She bends slightly, continuing to move her panties down. At her knees she releases them, allowing them to drop to her shoes. She steps out of them and moves them aside. She stands before me, completely naked. I still say nothing. One minute ticks by... a second minute ... I still have no response for her, no praise. Her eyes look slightly panicked wondering why I haven't moved. She looks down over her body... the shoes. Feeling relief, she bends at the waist and unbuckles each strap holding them to her feet. Her feet gently step out of them. Satisfaction covers her face.

"Pick up your clothes then return to where you were standing"

She hurriedly picks up each article, folding them and placing them in a neat pile by the door. The place she always puts them. Returning to the center of the floor she stands again for me to see. Look at me, she wants to say. I want to please you. Do I please you? But she says nothing.

I get up and walk around her again, moving close enough for her to feel my breath but not close enough to touch. I walk away to the bed against the far wall. I take a pillow from it and drop it at her feet.

"Kneel"

She quickly drops to her knees, head down, arms to her side.

Walking to the closet, I keep an eye on her to make sure she does as she's told. She's completely still, trying to steady her breath. Good girl. I reach into the closet and pull out my pleasure for today.

(to be continued...)

10 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

You could cut the tension with a knife. Mmmmmmm.. sometimes all the pleasure is in the waiting when your mind goes wild in the stillness, trying to contain one's self.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - I completely agree, it's more about the build up and arousal of the situation and trying to fathom the pleasure you'll receive. And trust me when I say the wait is worth it ;)

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

intense, very, very intense... r xx

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ginger - it's coming soon I promise ;)

dirtyboy - mmmm, so glad you're enjoying it so far.. xx

pandora - my, my, I'm just envisioning your breasts heaving. such a delightful thought ;) And more is coming soon!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Walter said...

I've always found the build-up to be one of the most arousing things...

I'm new here, but I'm enjoying what I'm reading so far.

Keep it up... !

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

banana boy - welcome! it's so lovely to have you ;) I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, please continue to come back as I try to add new things every week.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Sir Dirty Joke said...

Damn! Its hot in here!

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirty joke sir - completely my intention sir ;) and welcome! it's lovely to have you...

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mac- me? a tease? never *wink* Glad you're enjoying it...

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

cipher_x - Mmmm, did I leave anything else feeling fuzzy? ;) More is coming tomorrow, I promise...

And welocme! It's lovely to have you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home