Friday, September 29, 2006

Cum with me

I've been thinking about you. Wondering about you really. You intrigue me, you arouse me, you make me wet knowing that you're so close. Just a small distance away, only separated by this screen. It send shivers through to know you could be reading at the same time I am. That you could be masturbating with me as our eyes follow the words. That your hand is matching my rhythm as we touch ourselves.
Do you wonder about me? Do you feel the same way? It's so vivid. I can imagine you there, your hand slowly stroking yourself, arousing yourself while your read. I do want to be there. I want to watch you... I want you to watch me. Voyeurs together. Would you want that? Do you want to see my fingers on my clit? My hand around my breast, pinching my nipple? Do you want to see the way my back arches? The look on my face when I cum? I want to look into your eyes to know you're watching me. I want to watch your movements, your hand moving against yourself, the arching of your back, hear the small noises you make as you bring yourself closer.
Just thinking about this has me touching myself. I've slid my hand down into my panties letting my fingers drift over me softly. I'm already wet. You arouse me so very much. My fingers slide down my slit, god, spreading my wetness. I can't believe how wet you have me, how aroused my body is. I'm sliding them back up, back and forth, rubbing my velvety lips with my fingertips. God, so wet. Pushing a finger slowly inside me... oh, god, I need this so much. Stroking myself with it, rubbing the way I like. I wish you could see me, hear me...

These jeans need to come off.

My panties are soaked. Should I take them off too? I think you'd rather like that. Maybe my shirt and bra as well....

I can see my reflection in the screen. It's a sensual picture. I wish you could see me this way. I've put one foot up against the desk, spreading my thighs. I wish I could take a photo of myself like this for you, but I don't want to stop. I need to keep touching myself. I want to cum for you... with you.
I'm pushing my fingers back down my slit, two fingers this time, sliding into me. My other fingers are on my nipple, pinching it hard, increasing my arousal. I can hear how wet I am... can you hear me? The sound of my fingers sliding in and out of my dripping wet cunt? god, I want that. I want you to be able to hear me. I want you to be able to hear everything, all of my sounds, my moans, my gasps. I'm stroking them faster, pushing against them, pausing to type this every now and then. I can feel my muscles tightening around them... so close...
Tell me, tell me you're masturbating with me, tell me how good it feels, arouse me more, I need to hear you telling me that you're close too, that you want to cum too. god, I need to touch my clit... I want to keep typing but I don't know if I can. It's too much, I want to cum for you. I want you to know how much I need that... god, so fucking close now, my breath is ragged... I need my vibe. I'm taking it out of the drawer, letting it rub against my wetness, coating it with my juices. Up and down, rubbing it against me. god, pushing it inside me... pushing you inside me... so thick and full, filling me. That's what I needed, so close now. Pushing it deep inside me, thrusting into my cunt, fucking myself with it. My thumb on my clit, rubbing it hard, yes, circling it around and around... fuck, yes... thrusting it harder, faster, god, I need to cum. Tell me you want me to cum... please I need to hear it from you, to hear your voice telling me to cum for you...
Oh, god, that's it, the heat's moving through me, I can feel it between my thighs. A radiating heat growing in me, building, pulsing... I can feel it flushing up my neck, up to my face. Rubbing faster, that's it, there, god, now, I'm going to cum now, cum with me, please, I want you to cum with me, oh god...

41 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger jack said...

Please, we need to cyber fuck together. I need you.

Woody

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

woody - mmmm, tempting, very tempting... ;)

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Supercock said...

Mmmm very yummy baby, I want all that and so much more. I would love to hear you when you cum, watch your fingers playing with your slippery wet cunt, pulling you panties to the side, already soaked, and almost see through from so much juice, sliding deep into your cunt, fucking yourself hard.

Keep the panties on throughout, cumming and soaking them, then send them to me, let me smell you, smell my prize.

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger sassinak said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pant*

i have this exact fantasy myself... except i don't wear panties *grin*

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger woodinhand said...

Delicious, I came with you and cleaned your fingers after.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger MikeCindynJoe said...

Hmmm... "Dirty Little Mind", huh?

Well, I not sure about "Dirty", and it's certainly not "Little", but I must say that I DO like your "Mind". Good stuff. I'll going to link you.

Stop by and see what we're up to.

Mike

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

with all truthfullness, i masturbated as i read this.

turned me on like shit.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger WelshBoy said...

Well, that hit just about button I have.....

That was extraordinary. If I closed my eyes, I could see a very dirty friend of mine doing it.... That made it all the more real.

I might have to right one of my own after that.

Thanks DLG

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger WelshBoy said...

You can see what effect it had... I can't spell anymore !!!

I'll be writing my own after that one...

 
At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice work

 
At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

breathless hands wrapped around bulging shaft deep heavy breaths envisioning your thighs spread finger on vibe plunging with ecstatic fury fucking insatiable hunger to CUM.... deeper tight ahhhhhhhhhh damn so fucking hard stroke must stroke ohhhhhhhhh man FUCK FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ROARRRRRRRRRR

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Excellent ! Watching each other online (which Orchid and I did so often)... wonderful and so hot ... Now take that picture, with your legs nicely spread, one foot on the desk ... ahhh ... bliss ... Hugs ;-)

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Wow! I go away for a few days and come back to find loads of incredible comments. Thank you! xoxo

And as an extra thank you, I'll let you in on a little secret... I'll soon be hitting 500,000 hits (a half a million - omg!) and I'll be doing something very special for you, something that's been requested over and over... I won't give you any more hints, just keep watching ;)

And now to you:

supercock - You know how much I'd like that, to have you here, hearing me, watching me... as for mailing my panties... tempting ;)

badinfluencegirl - such a naughty girl ;) (and a sight I'd like to see)

wood in hand - how delightful ;)

mac - I could easily see you and taste you, such an arousing comment, god...

mike - glad you like my mind ;) I'll be over shortly!

pandora - words cannot express how much I want that...

tully mars - Welcome! so glad you found me. I don't think we've met, but who knows...

goddess m - ah, exactly what I was hoping for. I absolutely adore you masturbating along with me

welshboy - lol, mmmm, to make a man lose control of his words, what more could a woman want? ;)

stroker - thank you!

punisher - such a delight to know how much I turn you on. I love when you cum for me...

aragorn - a picture? you naughty boy ;) But yes, it is such a fun way to pass the time ;)

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Supercock said...

So what can I do to move you from tempting to action :-)

I guess you had a fabulous vacation, from what I can gather!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

supercock - I had a wonderful time, thank you! ;)

anne elizabeth - Mmmm, it's such a pleasure to turn you on so much!

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, yes i am :)

damm 500,000 is pretty impressive :)

it's more impressive that you did it in a year!

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Supercock said...

Well I am sure glad you are back, I missed ya! I think (or at least hope) I know what the surprise is going to be.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger eros in wunderland said...

You are one dirty
little girl,
and I love it.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

badinfluencegirl - what's even more impressive is that I've had so many fabulous readers come visit and so many generous words about my writing. I'm very lucky to have the support I do...

supercock - it's good to be back and we'll see if your guess is correct ;)

eros in wonderland - mmmm, thank you ;)

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger leela said...

Mmmm, I just love your writing... xxx

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

leela - thank you, I'm so glad you enjoy it! xoxo

 
At 3:44 AM, Blogger Spice said...

That was FUN, I'll be returning!

x

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

spice - mmm, I certainly look forward to your return! xo

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm girl you have a beautiful mind and i love it, that had me up and running from start to finnish ;)

i loved it and im gonna be back to read a whole lot more
damn you really make me wish i was there

 
At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but start rubbing my cock whilst reading that, i was on the verge of cumming, i just couldn't control myself ;) lol

Still jerking now whilst typing this....

bye for now x

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

love machine 69 - I'm so pleased that you enjoyed it so much. It's an absolute delight to arouse you so much.

jac_koff2006 - ah, please don't feel the need to stop rubbing yourself on my behalf. I'd love for you to cum for me.

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god DLG. Your words make me harder than I can describe, time and time again. To cum with you is certainly a pleasure. Now if only you were here now...

your eyes locked on mine as my fingertips glide along your every curve, teasing you. Your chest rising to my touch, heart pounding as your breaths become shorter...the feel of your soft hand gripped tightly around my throbbing shaft, guiding me toward your parted thighs...the first push, as your swollen lips part, the desire fulfilled as you accept my every inch into you completely. For these reasons and more, I'll be back, and I look forward to your next tantilizing offering ;)

xoxo - naughtyguy

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your story made my cock so very erect. I would love to join you in a masturbation session. As I read your story, I touched my self all over and ended up stroking my hardness until I climaxed all over my belly. I imangined you licking my juices as I licked your sweet pussy juices.

Thanks for the total enjoyment

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made me harder than I've ever been. I just wish I could actually touch you, stroking your clit as your pussy juice coats my fingers. I want to take my 7 inches deep inside you. Please cyber with me.

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Lanta.
i love how you can write in a way that includes EVERYONE.
ok, to be honest, mostly i mean ME. this is so incredibly hot. my pussy is soaked, i'm shaking, so unbearably hot.
uhhhhhhhhnnn so good
thank you

wet & shy

 
At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never read anything more enticing .

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a nice ending to my work day, very nice, and thank you for giving me a woody, now I must go and think about you as I go and ejaculate on some panties, my roommate's??, girlfriend's??

Yes, my room-mate is a girl.

I wanna eat her panties out soo bad.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... and mmmmmmmm... You have made me SO horny, my pussy lips are dripping - reminds me of a fair few conversations I used to have from many moons ago... Mmmm... must get back into blogging, hehe! Love the idea of cumming together... Going to re-read and savour every word as I take myself over the edge... I'll be thinking of you :P

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Vette Dr said...

This is a fantasy of mine that I've had for years. I so want to find someone who will do this with me. Damn you are HOT!

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOMGG>> CUMMMEED!! THankyou!
x

 
At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol you did alright could be better

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Naked as i am sitting at my computer screen wondering could we have phone sex or something. Just to hear you cum and cum and cum again. Oh oh yes oh that fells so good oh oh baby. You eroused me. I made love to myself until my penis came. Only if my love was inside you. gamerzrevenge@verizon.net

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, i was rubbing my clit the entire time i read this..

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Mikal said...

damn girl. you are great at this. i would love to get you off then i after a while, id ask if you wanted me to cum. if you write back, i want you to tell me to cum because chances are, im jacking off.

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous I want you said...

Mmmm damn girl you sexy I wanna cum with you u made me wet mmmm I played with my self while reading that u turn me on baby I wanna fuck u so bad lick ur sexy pussy play with it
Keep writing love you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home