Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Naked in the Rain 2:3 - The Party

Eve, taking advantage, gently turns me over and slides up my body, her hand still on my clit. Her lips kiss their way up my stomach. Her tongue flicks the underside of my breast. My hands wander over her back, and through her hair, loving her feel. She moves up further and swirls her tongue around my nipple causing me to gasp at the sensation. I arch my back to her, needing her. She pulls my nipple into her mouth and sucks hard sending sparks through my body. Her fingers never cease their movements, a steady circling around my clit, bringing me ever closer. I wrap my thigh around her, pulling her own clit to my leg. She grinds against me looking for relief.

It's then that I feel it, more fingers at my sex, probing me. I look past Eve and see Liz there, between our legs, stroking both of us. Eve groans softly into my breast at Liz between her thighs. Liz smiles wickedly at me. I know she has something more. She holds up my new dildo for me to see and I moan. She brings it to her mouth and sucks on the end, getting it nice and wet. Then it disappears from her mouth. I feel it, pushing against my wet lips, slowly sliding inside. It glides in easily from my wetness, filling me completely. Liz strokes it in and out of me, fucking me with it while Eve continues to stroke my clit. I can't take much more. I need to come.

I feel Eve shift on me, Liz has grabbed her hips and has moved her over me, positioning her clit over mine. Eve moans again and slides up further to kiss me. Her soft lips press against mine, crushing them. I know what Liz is doing, I know why Eve is suddenly breathing harder. Her hand has stopped stroking me with the dildo for a moment. I know she's pushing the other end inside Eve. Oh god, I'm so glad I bought it. Then she starts again, she's holding the middle, pulling it in and out of us, fucking us at the same time with it. Eve moves on top of me, grinding her clit against mine. I gasp again, oh god, yes, I'm going to come. I work my hips faster against her, rubbing harder needing to feel her against me. Liz, sensing this, strokes us faster, rhythmically pulling the dildo in and out. Faster, Harder. My legs wrap around Eve, pulling her closer to me. My tongue pushing into her mouth, frantically fucking her with it. Eve moans again, I feel her muscles tightening. The heat is rising in me, I can feel my own muscles tightening. It hits me, hard. I start to come, moving wildly under Eve, trying to feel her, feel Liz, I can't stop. My juices flood the dildo as I spasm around it. That's all Eve needed, she begins to convulse, writhing on top of me, grinding her clit down harder. Liz moans are she watches us both come for her. We both ride each other out, sucking in breath, coming down from our orgasms.

Eve kisses me lazily and slides down my body. She pulls the dildo from her, but leaves it in me. I feel her tongue again, sliding over my clit, tasting my wetness. I gasp. Her hand grasps the dildo and begins moving it in and out again. She wants me again, she wants me to come for her again. I sigh happily and part my thighs wider. The sensations are too good to resist. Her tongue works magic on me, not letting me completely come down, bringing me back to that place. I move my hips up to her, wanting more. She pushes the dildo in deeper, faster. I open my eyes and see Liz before me. She leans down and kisses me passionately. My hands slide up her thighs and I pull her to me, beckoning her to straddle me. I need to taste her again. She straddles herself over my face, lowering herself down to me. My hands part her and allow my tongue to slip deliciously inside. I push my tongue in deep, licking her inside. She moans and lowers a bit further. I lick up her slit to her clit, circling it. I push my fingers inside her, moving them forward to rub her deep inside. She's so wet, my fingers slide in easily. Liz moans again and rocks her hips to me. I feel her grab the edge of the couch, steadying herself. Eve is fucking me harder now, I feel her whole body moving into me. God, her tongue is working over my clit, circling and sucking. My body is tense, feeling the heat start in me.

My tongue works Liz faster, an answer to Eve's sensations. I pull my fingers out for a moment, then push a third one inside, filling her, fucking her with them, needing her to come for me. I move my other hand forward, pushing a finger along side my other fingers, pushing a fourth one inside her, getting it wet. I slowly pull it back out and trail up to her ass. I massage her tight hole and feel her push back slightly, giving me permission. I slowly push my finger against her, pushing past her tight muscles until she takes me. Liz groans and her hips buck hard against my face, grinding down against me, needing me. Her movements match mine as I move against Eve, so close. I push my finger deeper into Liz, fucking her completely, in her cunt, in her ass. I take her hard little clit into my mouth and suck on it, taking it. I can hear her nails scraping against the fabric of the couch. Her thighs are trembling around me. She moans again, pushing down against me, I feel her legs tense. Her sex pulses around my fingers, coming closer, ever so close. It hits her, a wave crashing over her, she clenches hard around me as I feel her juices flood my hand. She rocks back on me, riding it out. The taste of her, the power of her orgasm has me on the edge. Eve suddenly pushes the dildo in harder, burying it deep inside me. I moan into Liz and push my hips up. Her tongue, the dildo, it's too much. The heat rises in me hard and fast. My orgasm rocks through me and I cry out. Liz moves down and presses her lips against mine again, letting me come with her. I kiss her passionately as Eve brings me there over and over, god. I grab Liz's hair and pull her closer, kissing her hard, riding it out.

Liz pulls back, smiling at me, she strokes my hair. I shift on the couch and the three of us settle together, limbs draped over each other, breathing heavily. We smile at each other, knowing what we've shared, knowing we liked it and knowing it'll most certainly happen again.

20 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

”The taste of her, the power of her orgasm has me on the edge. Eve suddenly pushes the dildo in harder, burying it deep inside me. I moan into Liz and push my hips up. Her tongue, the dildo, it's too much. The heat rises in me hard and fast. My orgasm rocks through me and I cry out.”

In one word: stunning !
In five words: rock hard, extremely sex-hungry
Fabulous work ... Loved it ! - A

 
At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...my...god!!!
I'm at work and can hardly sit still in my chair. Can't wait until my lunch break ;-)

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

A - Mmmm, thank you so much... such lovely compliments. And since you're hungry, is there anything I can make you to eat? ;)

Liz - such a wonderful thought, enjoy your lunch ;)

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

ohhhh god... so amazingly intense... I'm still pulsing... throbbing... you always make me come so deliciously...

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

“Make me to eat ... ?”
Don’t challenge me. I think you have exactly what I would love to eat ... slowly, savoring it, taking it bite by bite ... Omg, you tease ... XoXoX - A

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my first touch-free orgasm, DLG. thank you so very much...

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have NEVER been more turned on by your writing. never, EVER - EVER. ~ginger

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - god, you know how much I love when you come for me, so delightful, so arousing xx

A - mmm, "savoring" is such a fantastic word. Yes, please do savor me ;)

jenna - thank you, it's the first one for me too (at least that someone has told me about). And it's very much my pleasure to get you there...

ginger - mmmm, thank you, I'm so happy to know you enjoyed it so much ;)

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First I read Dirty Boy and now you. He gets me wet. You make me come. Delicious.

Thank you.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Elaine Denning said...

That was deeply arousing. Wonderful writing. Thank you x C x

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Jim said...

heyyyyyyy dirty girl !
Thanks for linking me



this makes me a dirty old man

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

tc - my, you've had quite the busy day, such a naughty girl ;) But, ah yes, dirtyboy certainly gets me going too...

C - very glad to know you enjoyed it, it was my pleasure to write ;)

saby - mmmm, the dirty old men always know how to do it best ;)

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm.. sitting here, watching you dlg... Hard.. Hoping it'll happen again very soon.. ;)

*kisses deeply*

C xxx

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

A double ended dildo in a threesome... wow- I can't wait for the third installment, how much more can you give us??

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - oh, it will, don't worry ;)

bad bad girl - much more, I promise... stay tuned ;)

pandora - mmmm, it was quite enjoyable, wasn't it ;)

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that sounds like a good night in ;-)
Thanks for sharing.

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
This is my first visit to your site and I am really enjoying working my through it.
Great writing.
I look forward to returning.

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mr gently - always my pleasure ;)

dirty debbie - welcome! It's so lovely to have you and it's also lovely to hear you're digging through the archives... enjoy! ;) I look forward to your return x

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

ohhh god...
I just this moment came to this again...
still throbbing... such an intense orgasm...
god you make me feel so good...
xx

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - mmm, it's my job to make you feel good and it's very much my pleasure to do so xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home