Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cunt, Cock and Feet

Discarding my blazer by the door, I walk around my office. Sun streams in the window giving everything a warm glow. I look out over the city. It seems so peaceful this time of morning. My finger wanders over my red lips as I think about my tasks for the day. I drop one stiletto and rub a stockinged foot against my calf, deep in thought.

Knocking at the door breaks me of my trance. I turn and see you enter. You look nervous. You always do. Your hands play with your tie as you wait for me. I turn and walk to my desk, flipping on the computer and gathering my papers.

"Sit."

You jump, startled I've spoken and move quickly to your spot. Kneeling down on the floor beside me, you ease yourself down onto the floor. I cross one leg over the other and let my shoe dangle from my toes. I hear you suck in your breath, anticipating what the morning may hold. I glance down and see your arousal already evident through your pants. I wonder what my colleagues would think if they knew you were in here. They knew I hand picked you for the job, that maybe I showed favoritism offering it to you. But I'm sure they wouldn't suspect this. I figured you out 10 minutes into the interview, first thinking you had notions of running your hands up my legs.

I answer a few pressing emails and clear off a few papers from my desk. I can see you out of the corner of my eye, anxiously waiting for me. You know when I clear time like this that I'm looking forward to our time together. Swiveling around on my chair, I lean back and smile seductively at you. Letting my shoe drop to the floor, I slide my foot slowly up my own leg, then back down. Teasing you with a brief glimpse to the top of my stockings. My toes caress over my ankle and down over the top of my other stiletto. I let them drag over the floor slightly and then back up my calf.

I watch you lick your lips as your eyes watch my movements. Your hands rest on the floor and flex against the carpet. Drifting my foot back down my leg, I hold it out for you and give you a slight nod. Eagerly, hands move to my foot, caressing it, massaging it. I groan softly and let my head rest back against the chair. Deft fingers move over my foot, moving over my toes, my arch, spreading the warmth of their touch. I can feel your hot breath against my stockings and relish in the feeling of your wet lips against my ankle. Your body shifts, your lips work their way up my calf. Hot soft lips kissing slowly over me.

I let my other foot slip out of my shoe and slide up over your thigh. I can feel the tense muscles under my toes as I glide against you. Letting the silky fabric slither over the fabric of your suit, my toes find the heat between your thighs. I feel you moan against my leg and I move my foot up further, slinking along your length. You're hard and incredibly erect inside your pants. My foot rubs softly against you, caressing your throbbing cock through your pants. I know how much you want to strip right there, but you need to wait.

Your lips tremble against my leg as my foot brushes over you. You want me, need me and your hands gently spread my legs. Your tongue moves over the top of my stocking, caressing the bare skin where they end. I gasp and help you push my skirt up. My bare cunt exposed, waiting for you. Groaning again, your lips move up the remainder of my thigh, breathing hotly against me. I feel a hand moving back down my leg and grasping my free foot as my other continues to rub you thorough your pants. Your hips rub against me, heightening the sensations.

Then your tongue finds me. Hot and wet against my clit, it circles around it, tasting me. My thighs part wider and I feel your tongue delving into my wetness. I moan softly, pulling your head to me. Your tongue swirls over me again, fucking me, then sucking on my hard little clit. Over and around, filling me with desire, needing you to make me cum. I won't last like this. My legs tremble as your tongue flicks over me again, relentless, moving in rhythm with your hips against my foot. I feel the heat building and I wrap my fingers in your hair, drawing you closer, rubbing my cunt against your lips, your face. I can feel my juices flowing over you as my cunt starts to pulse. God, don't stop. I feel you groan into my clit, a warm vibration of your voice against me. Suddenly I feel your fingers against me, sliding deep into my slick cunt. It's what I needed. It send me over the edge. My back arches violently and I can feel myself cumming hard against you. My cunt clenching around your fingers, milking them as my body convulses against you. I feel you groan again, relishing in making me cum.

Breathing heavily, I bring my leg up and push your back with my foot against your chest. Such desire in your eyes, you face wet with my juices. I lean over in my chair and take your hands in mine. I place them firmly on the floor and you know I'm in charge. I release them, trailing my fingers up your arms and down over your chest. Your tie is askew and your jacket disheveled. I move down further and undo your pants, sliding the zipper down slowly. Your swollen cock springs free as I pull your boxers down over you. I lean back and look at you again. You, the sophisticated business man in your expensive suit, sitting before me with your cock standing up in front of you, your hair tousled, your clothes a wreck. Desire, lust, hunger showing on your face.

I let my feet move back up your thighs, back up to your waiting cock. Finally, the silky fabric of my stockings make contact with your hot skin. You stifle a cry as I move them over you. Soft, gentle motions, sliding easily. I take your cock between my feet and begin to rub you, slowly, up and down, masturbating your cock with my feet. Your pre-cum oozing from the head of your cock, making my stockings wet and slippery. I rub harder against you and feel your hips thrust up, wanting to feel it harder. I hold you tighter, letting you fuck my feet with your cock. Over and over your hot throbbing cock moves against them, sliding up and down, wanting so much to cum, wanting so much to shoot your hot spunk all over my feet, all over my stockings. I move them against you, tightening and releasing with each thrust of your hips. My stockings are so slick now from your juices, soft, warm and wet. It's too much for you. I can feel your cum surging through you, your cock swelling as you get ready to cum. Your head falls back and your hands grab my feet, pressing them hard against your cock. Suddenly warm thick jets of cum surge from your cock, falling over my feet. Over and over, you thrust hard, more cum spurting from you each time, falling hotly against my stockings. You moan and press my feet harder against you, feeling the pulsing of aftershocks moving through your cock. You lean against me for a long moment, breathing heavily, trying to get your bearings.

"Lick me"

"Oh god," you mutter softly and you slowly lean back against your heels. Taking my foot in your hands, you bring it up to your mouth. Your tongue moves over my stockings, lapping up your own cum, cleaning my feet of our passion and lust. You take your time licking me, enjoying it as much as I do. Your hands reach around for my shoes and you gently place them back on my feet. Then helping me pull my skirt back down, you stand and fix your own clothing. A small spot of cum shows on the front of your pants but I doubt anyone will notice. If they do, I doubt they'll say anything. They know you're mine. I smile sweetly and hand you a pile of folders, sending you on your way to finish out the day, leaving you wondering when I'll call you to my office again.

(and yes, these are authentic DLG feet pics taken just for you...)

28 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

Mmmmmmmm.... stocking clad feet.... The thought of all that has gotten me rather hard... best make use of this.. ta ta..

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger jack said...

You really know how to turn a guy on baby. This story needs a twice read when time is a bit more leisurely. It might send a lucky guy over the edge.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Fantastic post !! Loved it !! Love the way you have him your way, make him yours ... Bliss !! My mind wanders off ...

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Roxi said...

fucking hot!! and I love your feet!!

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Supercock said...

Wow, wonderful! I am not normally a foot worshipper, but for you I could convert. Great to see real pictures of you too.

I love that you just mutually pleasured each other and there was no penetration. Great control :-) and we all know how you like to be in control.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Walter said...

That was an amazing post...

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - ta ta indeed, you know how much I love making you hard ;)

woody - please do find some leisurely time, I love when you enjoy me ;)

aragorn - I can just imagine where it wandered to...

roxi - thank you!

supercock - I'm so glad you enjoyed it even if i do insist on being in control ;)

banana boy - thank you, it was very much my pleasure...

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Supercock said...

I could relinquish control to you sometimes :-) We might have to wrestle for it a few times too though.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Roxi said...

your welcome!!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger woodinhand said...

There is nothing better then a socking clad foot and leg (very nice calves). And to know the pictures are real (trembling fingers search for the right keys). I am holding back to read it one more time.

Interviewing any time soon ;)

The heels are georgous also.

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Lol ... are you sure you can ... ;-)

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

supercock - mmmm, wrestling could be a fabulous way to spend an afternoon ;)

roxi - *blush*

wood in hand - so glad you enjoyed the post... It arouses me to know that I made your fingers tremble... ;)

pandora - I think you know how much I'd like that too, though I may have to do something else with you ;)

aragorn - of course ;)

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Supercock said...

I love to wrestle, the heat, the passion, the submission, the result!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Terry said...

What I wouldn't have given to be that assistant. I might hire our as your housekeeper if the benefits are the same. :)

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DLM, thanks for the story...as I suspected you delivered a great one. Much appreciation here.

JBF

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Al Sensu said...

I'm all yours.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

supercock - ah, the result, the best part ;)

should-be-working - I could certainly use a housekeeper... even better for when I work from home ;)

JBF - It was very much my pleasure, I'm so glad you enjoyed it

Al Sensu - Fabulous, as I very much would like to have you ;)

NYC Guy - Welcome! I'm so glad you found me and are enjoying what you've found. Though I think if we met, we'd need more time than just lunch ;)

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Supercock said...

I love the way your dirty little mind works, always interested in the result..sometimes the journey can be fun too you know ;-)

Although the result can be a journey in and of itself!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Terry said...

DLG, I'm not that great of a cook, but I'm sure I could find something to do around your house to earn my keep.

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

supercock - I'm sure the journey can be very fun, but I've been feeling greedy lately and want the result ;)

should-be-working - I'm positive I could fins something around here to occupy you ;)

nyc guy - mmm, a hard cock, the perfect lunch for me ;) And I agree, we wouldn't see the light of day for awhile...

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how i would love to engorge your deliciously sexy feet slowly pulling off the stockings with my teeth then placing strawberries and cream upon them BAM..... making a lusty dessert out of your svelte feet madame DLG licking sucking swirling tasting carefully allowing them to maneuver around my stiffened cock wanting to blast off like a rocket on jet prpulsion!!!!!!1 MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Mistress Regina said...

Your comment label made me laugh, "submissive sluts". Sometime I will have to make time to modify such standard items at Ladies, Goddesses And Bitches.

In the meantime, I've looked over your work here. You do very well. I wonder how you feel about collaboration. That does make ia a different game. Would you, perhaps, wish to play?

Let me know if you'd like to exchange links...and see what other mutual benefit situatons we choose.

I will provide you with a referral as well, this should be linkable for you. Let Kilroy know I sent you...
Fear And Loathing - The Gonzo Papers

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

nyc guy - I like the sound of that...

Punisher - Mmmm, what a lovely and erotic description... It's so nice to have you back :)

Mistress Regina - I like the label of Ladies, Goddesses and Bitches - wonderful!

I could certainly be up to discussing a collaboration (see my latest post). Email me offline and we can talk about it. dlilgirl@gmail.com

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have only just found this, and I browsed this office story at work which made it especially poignant. My arousal is off the scale at the moment, and rather than concentrating on my work I'm wishing I could lie, naked and vulnerable, on the floor before a high-heeled goddess in shiny high-heels and sleek sheer nylons. To be teased and tortured and trampled, to be made to worship and wonder and tremblingly obey....

I wonder if I shall do any work at all now. I would rather just imagine the smell of a sweet, shapely, stockinged foot.

Your DirtyLittleMind has inspired me.

Thank you

xxx

 
At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing story. I've got a helpless foot fetish but never had a girl stroke me with her toes. I will have hot dreams tonight!
Thankyou. :)

 
At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot story! My cock is hard and wet from reading it. To make me even harder your feet and nylons would be hot sweaty and smelly - is that likely?

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to get to lick up his cum off your toes. Then I'd finish by sucking what was left of his cock after you worked him over with your feet.

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DLT: I just stumbled on your site__fabulous! I love feet, cunts and cocks, but the real thrill was the paragraph after "lick me." Eating my cum from pretty feet has been a fantasy of mine for a very long time. I thought I was the only one who thought of doing that. I also liked the paragraph about eating your cunt__I'd rather eat a beautiful shaved pussy than fuck it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home