Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bound Part 2

I walk back behind her and let it brush over her skin. She gasps, recognizing the silky soft feel of her bondage rope. I watch as she visibly tries to maintain control. She's nervous and excited. Being bonded pushes her limits and she knows it. I let her sit for a moment, letting her gather control again.

"Put your arms behind your back"

She complies slowly, trying to steel herself for the challenge. I gently take her wrist and start to move the rope over her. Bringing her other wrist up, I snake the rope over and around her wrists, slowly and deliberately. It's an art and is not to be hurried. She needs to feel the rope and succumb to it. I weave it through her arms, working my way up. It slides over her skin, slowly, sensually. I tighten it gently but firmly, bringing her elbows together and I work the rope through her arms up to her shoulders. I pull the length forward and move it over her breasts. They are heaving now, the fight struggling internally. She groans softly as I pull the rope across her breasts, winding it around her chest, over, below, trapping them in between. I continue to wind it down her body, creating a red bound corset over her skin. She moans again as I tighten the knots.

"Spread your thighs"

She complies, a bit reluctantly. She's starting to feel trapped, confined. I can see it on her face. I stop for a moment and stroke her hair, the first real touch from me. I coo softly and say it's fine, she'll be fine. She relaxes a bit and I start to move the rope over her skin again. I let it drift down over her soft pubic hair and draw it up between her thighs. A rope thong. I connect the rope to her wrists, pulling them firmly down, but not tight enough to cause pain. Just enough to produce a constant pressure. I notice the rope between her thighs is already wet. One last loop moves over her ankles and back up to her wrists. Each time she moves the pressure against her clit increases. She knows if she moves the right way, she can make herself cum, using the pressure of the rope. But she won't, not until I give her permission.

I step back and look at my handiwork. She's gorgeous, kneeling there. She's missing one last thing though. I reach back into the closet and pull out a silk scarf. Walking up behind her, I drape it over her eyes, tying it tightly behind her head. Perfect. I step back again. Her arms are completely bound, the rope winds seductively all around her body. I can see juices glistening on her thighs. Satisfied, I walk from the room, leaving here there to find her space.

I take my time, gathering the other things I need. I walk slowly back to the room and enter. This time I shut the door. I watched her moving right before I walked into the room trying to relieve the growing ache between her thighs. She's not sure if I've seen her. She holds her breath, waiting to find out. I put down my things and walk to her.

(to be continued...)

14 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

Oh god... the tension is unbearable for me... I think I'll die before you post the next part!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ginger - you're very welcome... it's my pleasure ;)

kyma - hang in there! the next part will be posted later this week ;)

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

I'll try.. I crave to read more and more and it's driving me to insanity!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I need to see this - watching in the corner as you make her yours... this is so deliciously intense... xxx

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - patience my dear! ;)

pandora - so glad you're liking our play... I think you'll rather enjoy what Master has instore for her next ;)

dirtyboy - I'd love for you to see this as well, sitting there in the corner, watching as the play unfolds, masturbating as you see what I do with her ;) xxx

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Camilla said...

A wonderful read!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Sir Dirty Joke said...

Awesome!!!!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

camilla - thank you, glad you're enjpying it so far

dirty joke sir - thank you as well ;)

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DLG, I would love to be the "she" in your story. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you... the more erotic and taboo, the better. - Blonde Stranger

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

blonde stranger - oh, but you are her. I thought you knew that by now... ;)

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm... please write part 3 with me in mind. Because in my mind, I am already there.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

blonde stranger - how did I do?

cipher_x - Thank you. I always feel the teasing is the best part, the long slow build-up in anticipation before the real play begins... Mmmmm. :)

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love silk scarf masturbation

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mutual masturbation with silk scarves is a fantastic sensual expierience. give it a try and let us know what you think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home