Friday, July 28, 2006

Drive

It's your turn to drive. You had agreed earlier to take the night shift tonight. It was my turn to rest. Our drive across country has been fun so far, seeing sights, enjoying each other's company as we drive through the back roads of amazing countryside.
I crawl over the front seat to the back and lie down. I rest my head on the travel pillow and close my eyes. My body is tired but my mind is still awake. I hear you humming softly to the music on the radio. The sweet sound makes me smile. I hum along in my head. I think about the past few days, how wonderful it's been. I feel myself stirring as I think about you. We were too tired to do anything but cuddle last night and the day has left me wanting you. I think about your body, your lips, your cock and I feel myself getting wet. I press my hand against my jeans, feeling myself throb and needing some relief. I glance at you for a moment then slowly undo my button and zipper. I gasp softly as my fingers slip into my panties. I can feel a rush of heat between my thighs as my fingers find my clit. I circle it slowly, relishing the delicious feelings. I gasp again, louder this time and see you glance in the rear view mirror. I see your eyes smile as you discover what I'm doing. I smile back and push my fingers in deeper, sliding through my wetness. My fingers find my swollen lips and I push them inside me. I let my other hand move up under my shirt, teasing my nipples through the thin silk fabric of my bra.
Your breathing is audible and I glance at you again. I can see your shoulder moving slightly and know you're rubbing yourself through your jeans. Your eyes flick back and forth between me and the road. Sitting up slowly, I move my hands to the back of your head. I let my fingers slide through your hair as my lips find your neck. Do you want to fuck me? Hearing you gasp gives me shivers. I suck at your neck, biting you softly and my hands wander down over your chest. I tuck my hand inside your shirt, feeling your hot skin. My wetness soaking through my panties as I find your nipples. I pinch them gently and feel your body react. My lips move up to your mouth and I tease your lips with my tongue. You kiss me then, hard and fierce. Your hands move the steering wheel and you pull off to the side of the highway. The second the car is in park, your turn around and grab my head in your hands, kissing me passionately. I pull you to me, helping you crawl over the seat.
I tremble with pleasure as I feel your body over me. My thighs wrapped around you, your hard cock evident through your jeans. Your tongue explores my mouth, breathing me in. I tuck my hands under your shirt, pulling it off over your head. Neither of us caring about the traffic whizzing by. My mouth finds your chest and I bite you, so much passion and lust. You moan as you press my head to you. My tongue darts over and around your nipples, teasing you, biting you, licking you. Our heavy breathing fills the silence. You groan again and roughly push my shirt up. Kneeling back, you pull my breasts free of my bra. Your mouth hungrily devouring them, my back arching to you. Your tongue teases around my nipples. They harden as you roll them between your teeth. Your hands move over my breasts. God, you know how to arouse me. Each lick of your tongue, each bite of your teeth brings me closer. My fingers tangle in your hair as you lick and suck me.
The throb between my thighs is almost too much to bear. I need to have you. I push you back against the door, hard. My hands work at your jeans, pulling you free. In the limited confines of the back seat, we wrestle your jeans down. Your hard cock throbs before me and I can't help but wrap my lips around you. I slide my tongue around the head of your cock. A quick suck-in of breath as you feel my wet mouth engulfing you. Your taste, your feel, god... I take you deeper into my mouth, sliding my tongue over and around your shaft. My hand moves down to cup your balls, massaging them gently as I continue to lick and suck you. I taste the pre-cum dribbling from your cock... I love your taste. I suck you greedily. Another groan from you and you pull me up. Your hands work frantically at my jeans, pulling them down roughly. I wriggle out of them. I can imagine the sight. My naked cunt, glistening from my wetness, my breasts pulled from the cups of my bra, my shirt pushed up... Your hands grab my hips, pulling me over you. Straddling, I take your cock in my hand again, guiding you to me. First contact takes both of our breath away. Your hard hot cock slides slowly inside my wetness. I hold there for a moment, feeling you, squeezing around you. Your hands keep me still, pushing up into me. Then, slowly, I start to fuck you. My fingers are trembling as I grip the back of the seat. The movements so sensual, so wanting. I feel your fingers tighten as I move my hips. We rock back and forth, finding our rhythm.
Your lips find my neck causing me to gasp. Your teeth rake my skin as my cunt slides around you. Oh God. I can feel your urgency, your hips thrusting up to meet me. My own body responding, feeling the heat growing inside me. My hands find your chest, my nails digging in as I throw my head back. Please. More. My eyes close concentrating on your feel. Sliding in and out, over and over. My legs tremble around you. Your head is back, my back is arched. Suddenly your mouth finds my nipple, pulling it between your teeth, sucking on it. Cum for me. Oh god, that's it. I can't hold back. I don't want to hold back. My core starts to pulse as my muscles tense. There. god. My orgasm washes over me, my wetness flooding your cock. You growl, feeling my cunt pulsing hard around you. You thrust up hard, once, twice, then you cum. God. Your hot spunk explodes from you, filling me, deep inside me.Your fingers dig hard into my hips as each spurt brings you pleasure. Your body rocks up to me. Pushing deep inside me as i grind down against you.
My mouth finds yours, kissing you hungrily, there in the darkness of the night, on the side of the road.

14 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

last mango - mmmm, so is there anyway to get some alone time? Or maybe I should crawl under your desk and give you a hand ;)

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am with last mango about that. feeling my cock harden as i read that.....makes me want to pull it out and cum.

and DLG a hand..or a mouth would be a wonderful thing

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

shawn s - then come over here m'dear and let me help you ;)

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to think we are getting up early to start our road trip in the morning. What a sweet treat for my husband for getting up so early to go to a babyshower! Hope we can keep the car on the road safely this time.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Vanya said...

wow, this did it for me.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Kyma said...

mmmm dlg... whilst I was reading it, I had to get my cock out... the tip of my index finger rubbing circles around the head of my now very hard cock, slipping around with precum. I felt so aroused but unable to release... until I got to the very end.

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anonymous - ooooo, have a wonderful trip. I hope you have a fun time ;)

vanya - mmm, so glad I could bring you some pleasure x

kyma - god, you know how much I love that, you cumming for me. It's so arousing knowing you were masturbating while reading this... x

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. nice story.. have been following your log for sometime now.. and you always give a man something to enjoy :)

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Offyn Bufod y Frewd said...

Mmmm.... Sex and Speed.... A great adrenaline cocktail. My hearat is singing "Highway to the Danger Zone" (Top Gun themesong)...

come on by the Grotto for my latest, hon...

And never lose your Need for Speed (Maverick never would!)...


(ps-- my verification code is vboldfg-- very bold fuck goddess -- appropriate on your site, I should say! ;-D )

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ginger - I'm all for it! Let's go!

anonymous - why thank you! It's so lovely to have you...

pandora - maybe you and I should take a drive? ;)

leatherargento - great song! Now you having me humming to it ;) And great word verification! LOL

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

god... had to wait all weekend to enjoy this properly... I'm still hot and breathless and the room smells of sex... wish you were here to lick me clean... xxx

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - such a pleasure it is to have you enjoy me. God, you know how much I want to be licking you right now. My tongue swirling over your cock, taking you deep into my mouth... xxx

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im so turned on, i got so horny reading this, i just want to keep going, playing with myself being turned on like this.
thank you so much your fingers work magic for me!
xxxxxx

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck. describe your body for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home