Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Touching

I slip my fingers into my panties. I don't think I can wait for you. The lust growing between my thighs is too much. I need to touch myself. I know I'll see you soon, but I can't wait. I need to find some relief from this aching. I'm already so wet from thinking about you. Knowing how you're going to touch me later causes me to shiver. My fingers caress over my soft strip of hair. My eyes close, it feels so good. My fingertips wander down a bit further, softly stroking over my wet lips. I want to savor this. One finger slides slowly up my slit spreading my wetness. The ache grows stronger. My finger slides up to my swollen clit. I trail my fingertip around it, teasing myself. God, I want to cum. Sweet tendrils of pleasure pulse through my body. My other hand drifts up my body. My nipples are already hard as I think about your touch. I allow my fingertips to swirl over them. I take one in my hold and roll it between my fingers. A gasp escapes from my lips and I feel the sensations shoot through me. My clit throbs beneath my touch, wanting me to touch it more. My fingers press on my clit for just a moment before I begin to move them in small circles. Around and around, soft slow circles. I can feel my hips moving to meet my fingers. The build-up is slow, mesmerizing. I breathe softly. I can feel the pleasure rising, slowly, making the ache stronger. I pinch my nipples again and gasp. I need this. I slowly reach over to the side of the bed and pick up my vibe. I suck the tip of it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, getting it wet, ready for me. I turn it on low and trail it down over my nipples, circling around them. I moan at the contact. My clit pulses hard under me and I can't help but writhe under my touch. My thighs fall open and I run my fingers down to my swollen lips. My juices flow easily around them. I trail the vibe down over my stomach to my waiting sex. The moment it touches my clit I push my fingers inside me. God. Yes. I feel the vibration deep in my cunt. I pulse around my fingers as I thrust them inside, stroking. I gasp. I move the vibe over my clit, stroking slowly. Not wanting to cum yet. My fingers caress my cunt, pushing deep, finding that spot. My head falls back as I give in to the feelings. This is going to make me cum too soon. I pull the vibe away from my clit and replace it with my fingers again. I move the tip down to my wet lips and slide it inside. Feeling myself squeeze around it, allowing it to fill me. God. I stroke it slowly, letting my body respond. My fingers find the same rhythm and I begin to fuck myself. My thighs spread wider, wanting it deeper. God. I needed this so much. I turn the vibe a little higher, increasing my pleasure, needing it more now. I push it inside me over and over. My fingers move faster around my clit. I can feel it building. Yes. My body rocks to my motions. I can't hold on. I want to cum. I need to cum. God. I don't want to hold out. I fuck myself faster, harder. My fingers move frantically. I need to cum. Another moan escapes my lips. My fingers take me there. The vibe slides in and out, each time bringing me closer. God. I can feel it. Yes. The heat is rising in me. Pulsing through me. My muscles are tightening, tensing. Oh god, yes. It's there. God. It's there. Fingers circle, trying to keep it as long as possible. that feeling, that divine sensation of the plateau. Yes. I need to let go. I need to cum. God. I want it so much. I want to feel it. I thrust the vibe in hard and it pushes me over the edge. It rockets through me. Warmth floods over me as I come hard, convulsing on the vibe, cumming all over my hands. My body shakes with the pleasure. I tense and let out a groan, riding out the waves, feeling my cunt throb. My body tightens around the vibes, not wanting it to end, needing it a little longer. Oh yes. My cunt throbs. My fingers slow, caressing me softer. Breathing heavily I let my body relax, lying back in the afterglow of my orgasm. I bring the vibe to a stop and slowly pull it out. Bringing it up to my lips I taste my juices, licking the vibe clean. My fingers slow completely leaving me, relaxing beside me. I still want more, I still need more. I want to make myself cum again, but I won't. I know there's more to come later when I see you. So much more.

29 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my GOD. Never has the "Next Blog" button been so good to me. I'm at work, cock throbbing, begging for release. I wish it was me squeezing your hard nipples, rolling them between my fingers as you draw breath between lips parted with pleasure. I wish it was me stroking your clit. I wish it was my cock inside you, bringing you to sweet release.

What the hell am I going to do, walking around hard like this? You're a dirty dirl indeed...

-M

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

M - such a naughty boy surfing blogs at work ;) Though I have to say I'm glad you found me and do hope you'll come back soon as I love having you ;) And believe me, you are here with me doing those things. You are who I write for and about... so, come here m'dear and let me help you take care of that erection...

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is probably as close as I'll ever come to experiencing what it must be like to be a woman touching myself. It must be exquisite. My guess is that it is probably as exquisite as feels to have my warm throbbing cock moving past your wet lips, being slowly squeezed by your cunt.

I was awake while you were writing this. There's something about the relaxed dead of night that brings out the deep passion that you express so wonderfully.

I'm also at work. I also need to cum. Not sure if I can wait... - Mimo

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

So sublime... I felt a strong shiver go down my spine...

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

Is there really a greater voyeuristic pleasure than watching you masturbate for me, watching you cum for me? I know there isn't - I'm still trembling... and I think you know how hard this made me cum... all over you...

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, DirtyGirl, that's quite an offer. I' standing here before you, cock rock-hard and throbbing. My balls are tight with anticipation, and you can see I'm aching for you....

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Mimo - I've always wanted to experience what it's like for a man to come as it's such an amazing feeling to be on the receiving end, feeling your hard cock shooting your cum deep inside me.

Don't wait, Mimo, cum for me...


kyma - so glad you enjoyed it, you know how much I love that...

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - you know how much it arouses me to have you watch me and come for me, god, I love that, having you watch as I come for you, as I come hard all over my vibe for you... having you come for me... xx

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

M - come closer, let me wrap my lips around you, let me pull you deep into my mouth. I want to make you come for me...

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, god, your lips around me. Your hot, wet mouth caressing my cock. I need to come inside you - -your mouth, your beautiful, slick cunt, anywhere. Everywhere. I need it now.

Take all of me. Work my shaft with your hands while your tongue circles my head. Oh, fuck, I need it. Take me faster, deeper. My hands slide down your hair, your neck. I caress your shoulders and slide my hands downward to your breasts. My hips are moving with you. I'm so close. So close. make me come for you...

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

M - That's it, pinch my nipples, roll them between your fingers as I suck you harder. Pulling you deep into my throat, I swirl my tongue around you. Licking and sucking around the head of your cock then pulling you deep into my throat. I can feel your hard cock swelling, I know you want to come... I know you want to shoot your hot cum down my throat..

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Vix - mmm, you know I'd never want to stop you from masturbating for me. Go ahead, you're among friends here ;)

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Mike Stewart said...

WOW!!! Gave me a boner and at my age that is definitely a good thing! Time to start celebrating National Masturbation Month...RIGHT NOW! Cheers!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

horny guy - mmm, I love that sort of response to me masturbating ;) Enjoy!

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, GOD, I want to come down your throat. Your nipples are hard between my fingers, and I can feel you shudder as I pinch them, pleasure mixed with pain. I can't help it -- I'm so close. I'm moaning and writhing against you, fucking your mouth. Your hand leaves my shaft you circle your clit. It drives me INSANE, watching you fuck yourself as you take me deeper, faster, harder...

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

It's National Masturbation Month? I think I may have accidentally started early... ;)

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

M - That's it, fuck my mouth, make me take you all the way in. use me to make you cum. Rubbing my clit harder, wanting to cum with you....

dirtyboy - you and me both ;)

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep close to that divine plateau, close to that edge, dlg..

So much more to come, babe.. mmm..

*kisses*

C xxx

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Spirit57 said...

Felt as if I was actually watching you two ...very intense post ...lasting images.
ty!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Elaine Denning said...

That was so explicit - so arousing - such a wonderful insight to something so personal, and you wrote it perfectly. I am very wet now - very horny - and need to slip my fingers into my pussy. DLG - you are amazing xx C xx

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, fuck, DLG...

I went home last night aching and frustrated, unable to get to the computer to finish what we'd started. But reading over it now, picturing you sucking my cock while your fingers find your hot, dripping cunt... Mmmmm, I'm hard all over again. I'm at work, and anyone can see me if they were to just poke their head in, but I don't care. I'm stroking my cock, reading your words again and again. The tip of my cock is beaded with pre-cum, and I taste it, imagining it is you, kissing me long and deep after bringing me to ecstatic climax. Did you come for me? You didn't, did you? Now it's your turn.

God, I'm stroking harder now as I imagine turning you around, your palms against the wall. I kiss your neck, your back, as my hands fint your breasts. Kneading, pinching. Pain, but just a little. I slide into your juicy cunt from behind. You gasp as I take you. Do you feel me inside you? God, I want to make you come. I want to leave you weak-kneed and dripping. I need to come inside you...

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Leesa said...

Oh, my, the comments are nearly as wonderful as the post. Wonderful writing style!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - I'm so very close, waiting for you xxx

naughty girl - mmmm, thank you... I'm so glad you enjoyed it and I hope you get what you want ;)

spirit - thank you, it was a lot of fun writing it ;)

Chloe - Now that is much more arousing, the thought of you masturbating for me, thank you for such lovely imagery xx

M - I was missing you... loving the feeling of you deep inside my cunt. Pushing my hips back to you, aching to come on you, aching to come all over your cock. My hand is on my clit, rubbing it, feeling my cunt tighten around you. Can you feel me squeezing you? Can you feel my hot wet pussy milking you? I know you can... I need you to come in me, I know if you do, I'll come. (and as an aside, I'd love to hear from you privately as well - see my email up there on the right *wink*)

leesa - oh yes, they are and very very steamy. Is it hot in here? ;)

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, fuck, yes, I can feel you milking me. Bucking against me, harder and faster. Your cunt is pulsing in time with the throbbing of my cock. I grab your hips and thrust into you, again and again. Your weight is supported by my arms and my cock -- your feet barely touching the floor. Oh, Jesus, I'm spurting inside you, filling you, spilling everywhere, hot and slick between us. I don't stop, though -- I can't. I collapse against your back, still pistoning. Come with me. Come for me. Let me feel you tighten around me as wave after wave of orgasm crashes down around us...

And as for your offer, perhaps I will...

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Fabulous post !! ... (sitting naked in my hotel room, watching excitement take over ... I am sure you can imagine what is next ...). Thanks ! - A

 
At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas, DLG, Excite did not take kindly to my abuse of their e-mail service, and I've been bounced. Perhaps another time...

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

M - god yes, I can feel your hot cum pumping into me. Just that feeling alone pushed me over edge. I convulse as I come on your hard cock still deep inside me. My cunt spasms around you, pulsing hard as the orgasm rocks through me....

sorry the email didn't work...

A - Oh, I have a very goos feling as to what happens next ;) So glad you enjoyed it xx

 
At 4:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make my big black cock shiver

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Rob Wood said...

You write so vividly! Your words transform me into - your cleft, warm and slick with your juices - your delicious inner lips - your clit nubbin, swelling and responding - your cunt itself, dark, warm, wet, longing, yielding to your clit roots.

And then I become your fingers, agents of divine pleasure as they touch and twist and pinch your nipples - draw your cunt-lips apart - Drop gently, oh so gently, into your heavenly cleft. They need strict discipline, the fingers, intent as they are in rushing to the climax. So with sado-masochistic delicacy you slow them, restrain them, lift them. Until.....with superb skill they bring you to that paradise, that plateau, dwell there, and at last......at last.....a shuddering, shouting orgasm. Mmmmmmmm!!!!! Rob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home