Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Girl's Night

The limo pulled up right at 8:00. The chauffeur promptly got out and open the door and 8 slightly drunk women clamored out to greet me. Hugs and kisses all around as a champagne glass was placed into my hand. This was going to be one interesting night. Girl's night had begun.
The drive into the city was spirited. Music was turned up loud enough for the other traffic to hear. Pictures were snapped of dear friends. Everyone looked spectacular. Being free of the husbands and boyfriends for the night had everyone in a raunchy and rowdy mood. Flashing for the camera moved to quickly to lighthearted spanking and fondling as we approached the city. And, since I was the last pick-up spot, I needed to "catch up" with the rest of the ladies and proceeded to down 2 more cocktails before we reached the restaurant.
We pulled up to the restaurant about 9:00. Music could already be heard out on the street. What a sight we must have made, stumbling across the street, laughing, holding hands.
Our table wasn't quite ready so we were shown into the bar. Giggling, we settled in piles on the available couches. More pictures snapped. Hand on my ass, tongue mock-licking my tits. All good fun. It was then that she leaned over and whispered into my ear, "You look stunning tonight. Very delicious." I smiled back, knowing what she meant. Figuring I would get the evening started, I motioned her to follow me and headed to the ladies room. Pushing our way through the bodies, we opened the ladies room door and locked it behind us. Her hands reached for me and drew me to her. Lips on lips, hands roaming each other bodies, a gentle nibble, a soft tongue licking, a sigh. Breaking apart, we smiled at each other, fixed our lipstick and headed back toward the table. There was much more to do and the night was still young.
Wine flowed freely at dinner as conversations turned to more interesting topics. I write erotica, B is having a sex toys party soon, D is shocked at both of us. J want my blog name as does M and T. I decide it's my secret for now. They may not view me the same if they had access to my blog. My fondness for certain things may shock some of them. I just smile and say, "maybe someday." More wine is poured, talk turns to marriages, kids, work... all the while her hand is making slow circles up my thigh.
After dinner comes dancing. Many sweaty and drunk men trying to lay claim to us for the evening. Persistent bastards. No matter, the evening was still ours. Clock strikes 1:30 and we must go. We head back to the limo. A bit more sedated for the ride home, a lot more drunk.
Reaching home, she climbs out after me. "The limo is making me feel sick," she says to the rest of the ladies, "she will take me home in the morning." Kisses and hugs, we say our goodbyes and head into the house.
We immediately head upstairs. She borrows a pair of my pajamas and climbs into bed next to me. "I've been waiting four years for this," she tells me. I sigh as she leans in and gently kisses me. Her lips are soft and warm. She traces my lips with her tongue and works her way down my neck. "So beautiful," she murmurs. Her hand works its way up the front of my t. Circling my breast, feeling it, kneading it. It feels so wonderful. Pushing my shirt up, she leans down and circles my nipple with her tongue. I gasp at the pleasure. So warm, so wet. Greedier now, she sucks them sending shivers down my spine and heat through my pussy. I reach up and feel her breasts through her t. Her nipples are taught against the shirt. Oh god, it feels so good. She's biting my nipples now. Ohhhhh. She reaches down and slides her hand into my pajama bottoms. I'm on fire. She gently parts my lips and slides her finger along my slit. I am already soaking wet. She lets out a groan when she feels me. She removes her hand and helps me off with my top. I in turn help her off with hers. She's smaller than I am, but her nipples are as hard as mine. I lean over and take one in my mouth, twirling it with my tongue. She moans louder. I rub my hands along her side and move down toward her mound. "Not yet," she says, "You first." I don't resist that thought.
I lie back on the bed and she climbs on top and straddles me. She works my breasts in her hands alternately taking each one into her mouth. I buck and rub my pussy against her ass. Everything feels so good. Sensing my need, she moves down and slowly removes my bottoms revealing my freshly shaved pussy. She smiles wickedly and moves her body and hands down. She slides her finger along me again and I jump at the pleasure. How do women just know how to do that? She finds my hood and circles it, teasing me. I gasp. The pleasure floods my senses. She moves her fingers down and pushes them into my dripping cunt. She then moves her hand forward so her palm is against my clit and simultaneously begins to rub and pump her fingers into me. I arch my back, sucking in my breath. Ohhhhhhh. I move my hands to my nipples and begin rolling and pinching them between my fingers, the intensity of the feelings increase. Oh, not yet, I don't want to come yet.
I stop her. It's my turn. I push her back and straddle her putting my pussy against hers. I move my hips, grinding them together. Her head goes back, thrusting her perfect little tits toward my face. I hungrily lean down and take them in my mouth again. So firm. Grinding harder, she moans louder. "So close," she says, "I can't believe you're fucking me." She grabs my hip and pushes me harder into her. He other hand grabs my hair and pulls it, pinning me to her. Harder. Our juices mingle as we both come closer to climaxing. Our pussies are so hot, frenzied now. She lets out a load moan and bucks hard underneath me. Startling me, she throws me back, opens my legs and dives into my cunt. Her tongue searching, flicking, sucking at me. Oh god the sensations. She finds my clit. Fire explodes in me. She presses her tongue against me and begins to lap at my clit. She pushes her fingers inside, fucking me with them. The feeling is building now. Muscles are tensing. She strokes me fiercely. I grab the headboard as I feel my climax approaching. Her tongue is so soft, so wet, so hot. Ohhhhh yes. I feel her against me and can't stop. ohhhhhhhh yes. I press my pussy up to her mouth, grabbing her hair to push her into me. I cum hard. Bucking under her. The wave pulses through me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fuck. YES. I gasp for air. Breasts heaving. I release her hair, stroking it now. She slows down, licking me gentler now, licking the insides of my thighs, my cunt, tasting me, smiling at me.

22 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, um- yeah. bravo!. TK

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

TK- thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it, Please conitnue to check back for more dirty stories.

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply, delicious.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

just gorgeous - oh to have been there to watch...

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Alex said...

There are a lot of moist ladies about at the moment. The laundry bills are going to be quite alarming.

Nice one DLM.

Alex

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kristen - exactly *wink*

fantasylife - just thinking about tasting our juices has me wet again.

dirtyboy - I would have had your hard cock replace her fingers as she licked me. What a delicious experience that would have been.

alex - right you are! we must be in the same sort of mood lately. thanks alex.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

secret queen - welcome to my blog. I'm glad you've enjoyed what you read. Stop back anytime

XO DLG

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy shit

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Anonymous - why thank you

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Truly amazing!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anonymous - mmm, thank you ;)

 
At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmm, dlg, i love your girl-girl-posts (have been dipping the archives ;-). and this one especially. it's very very hot and very real life at the same time. wow. makes me want more...

 
At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, sorry, that was me, lucy.
now signing properly:
kisses lucy

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

lucy - I love you wanting more... such a delicious thought xx

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Offyn Bufod y Frewd said...

DLG--

Quite literally: "Holy Living Fuck...!"

Except I'd pin you down so you couldn't escape till you were drowsy, and hope to wake up with you snuggled against my firm little tits (which I do have), maybe, please God, suckling and pretending to still be asleep... wow!

It's going to be very, *very* difficult to ease my ache for you tonight... You'll be in my dreams, invited or not {wink!}...

(ps, ny verification code is "uuhpxa," or, "uuh, the pix are" too much, the ones in my head, at least...)

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

leatherargento - mmmm, yes, I think wrapping myself around you for the night sounds like a lovely plan. To have you there, snuggled up to me so we could continue through to the morning....

(you are too much! LOL)

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had a couple of experiences so close to this. I am living at a college and I had sex with my best friend, it was absolutely incredible but I doubt it will happen again. Thank you for reminding me how completely natural and sexy it is to be with a woman.

keep it up sweetness <3

heidi.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

heidi - it was very much my pleasure. I'm so glad you liked it. And don't give up on your friend... you never know ;)

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply wow. That was amazing! You are an extremely talented writer.

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. If I were female I could'nt imagine at least being bi . . . performing oral sex on a woman is the greatest gift ever.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger FableJHill said...

Ohhh, I am so hot now! Fucking magnificent. Any idea where I can find girlfriends like that? ;)

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man that is hot!
im so wet my panties are soaked i wish that could happen between me and my roomate so fucking delicious

 

Post a Comment

<< Home