Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Chance Encounter - Part 2

The next part of the joint story with sneakyraven. His words are in italic. If you missed part 1, go here.

---------------

Our bodies glisten with moisture and you absolutely glow with hot passion. My tongue reaches your nipple, flicks it and encircles your areola, my teeth nibble one nipple as I pinch and erotically twist on the other, I can sense your intense pleasure, your wonderful breasts and spunky nipples are the way to your clit....You've eased on top of me, my erection could feel your trimmed hair and wet slit as it passed....straddling me you've positioned my cock and I slide inside your welcoming cunt, your lips are very wet, smooth, and firm, the head of my cock just enters when you pause… You allow one more nipple nibble, rise up, take both my hands and pin them down next to my head, you lean your head close and slap my face with your hair. I thrust my hips and drive my throbbing lingam deep inside you, with a gasp you take full control.


I growl at you as my teeth find your chest. I work my way over to your nipple, rolling it around on my tongue. My cunt swallows your cock with its wet heat and I squeeze hard around you. My fingers tighten around your wrists as I push back against your hard cock. My thighs hold tight as I feel your body working intensely to thrust up into me. Your cock head presses deep into me as I feel my body respond to you. I find your neck and bite hard, letting you know I'm in control...

I know any struggle to escape would be fruitless; my arms pinned, your teeth in my neck or nipple...my only defense is to drive my cock into you, thrust after thrust; short deep strokes..
you rise up, pull my arms up in the air, and begin to ride me like a wild cowgirl, rising up the length of my mast and coming down smooth and hard, grinding your hips around then rising up again and repeating, your breasts moving in a wild hypnotic pattern. Your head is back and your eyes closed...You pull my hands to you're breasts and firmly command..."Pinch me, twist me".... I grab hold of your tits and start working on your incredibly hard nipples. A moment later, you take my hands and falling forward press them to my chest. Your face near mine...your scent intoxicating...you rock forward and back...your breasts enticingly moving in rhythm; it's all I can do is to keep up...and all I hear you say is "come on...come on..."

My own orgasm is fast approaching. With each thrust I still need you deeper and harder. My fingers dig into your hands, gripping tighter as I draw closer. My body responds by grinding down on you, desperate to keep the contact on my clit. You need to move faster, don't
stop. My thighs begin to tremble.... tightening their grip on your wild bucking hips. Your breath is ragged, the pleasure on your face so clear. I know you're close. I sit back up again and lean back, my body bending back over your thighs. God, that's it. I can feel your cock rubbing against that spot. I grab one of your hands and place it against my clit, putting your fingers where I want them. Your touch is electric and I feel it go over the edge. My face and neck flushes as I start to come. My arms tear at the air as I convulse on you. I cry out your name as it peaks. "Come in me, now..."

The look on your face.....the feel of your quivering body on top of mine....the tightening of your pussy around my cock.....the feel of your warm nectar rushing over my balls.....ecstasy......a few more thrusts and I join you as I cum harder than before....deep inside you our juices again blend together to make our lust potion....my groin is wet as is my hand as I continue to play with your clit wanting you to cum some more....to have more pleasure than ever before....I free my other hand and grab your wonderful breast...your nipple is very hard and erect....I pinch it and twist it, my hand rubbing your clit and my cock throbbing and spurting inside you...we both glisten and try to catch our breaths....as the exhilaration of our passion has taken its toll...we slow the pace to an easy, lazy grind giving me a great view of your smiling face, your perky breasts and the feel of your firm clit.....our passion covering my balls and dripping between my legs and cheeks....oh to taste you .....taste us ....again.....

I gasp, trying to recover from our lust. Your eyes devour me, still on fire. I can see you want more. And I'm not ready to be done with you. Our movements slow to a gentle rhythm as your hands continue to touch me. I see you lick your lips and know what you want. I slide my body slowly from you... our juices dribbling down my leg, dribbling onto your chest. Your wet cock falls against your belly. I crawl up your body, leaving a trail of wetness on your chest. My body quivers slightly and I bring my wet lips over your face. Your hands grip my hips, encouraging me down to you. I jump at the feeling of your tongue... Hot and wet against me...

Yes...dripping..hot and wet...my tongue caresses your trimmed saturated hair as it passes by...our scent fills my senses...pulling you closer my tongue licks your lips and flicks on your clit, you ease down onto my eager mouth and tongue and start fucking my face, my tongue probing and swirling inside and around your slit, tasting our nectar. You lean backward giving me more room to explore and suck… you reach back and start stroking my wet cock...every time my tongue finds your clit you shudder and squeeze the head of my cock...your scent and our taste is clouding my mind, I'm lost in our lust and drunk on our nectar You rise up, and slide back then collapse on top of me...I hold you tight...brushing your hair away from your eyes and mouth our lips meet, our tongues again start their dance and our passionate kiss lasts forever

My body succumbs to your touch and I melt into your arms. My body presses tight to you. Your arms hold me close, caressing my back. My legs tucks in between yours, our heat warming our thighs. My lips burn against yours, my tongue dancing in your mouth, continuing the passion of our lust. My hands find your neck, my fingers winding through your hair, pulling you closer. Breathless...

To be continued...

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god. That was absolutely the most amazing thing I've ever read. I started grinding against my chair...And now I have some before-work business to take care of...

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Cormac Mac Art said...

Okay, having read this, you've got my undivided attention! Looking forward to more, more, more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home