Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Fuck

Hot, crowded and smoky, the dance floor writhed and pulsed as the music played louder with each hour. Hot bodies pressed close to one another in the tight space. The music, the heat, the smell of sex permeated the room. Halloween has come again and we were going to celebrate.

Our bodies were pressed tight together. We had no choice as the dance floor was packed. Everyone seemed to come out tonight and everyone was in the mood for a good time. I watched as you moved in front of me. Your body swayed to the music in your simple but appropriate costume. We took the opportunity tonight to dress as we do in private. Tonight of all nights was acceptable to do so. You had on a black fitted shirt, tight black jeans and your collar was wrapped snugly around your neck. A little bit of dark eyeliner and red lipstick and you were transformed more into a demon than my slut. I wore a new outfit for you, one I had wanted to try out. I had gotten a taste for latex and purchased a red lace-up bustier and short tight skirt to match. Topped off with red horns and leather thigh-high stiletto boots, I was not only your Master, but the devil herself.

Our bodies glistened with glittery sweat as the night wore on. We were high from the night, high from each other. You looked good tonight and it was obvious that other women, and men, thought the same thing. I watched, as they looked you over, licking their lips, watching you. It made me smile knowing you were mine. I pulled your body closer to me, grinding my hips to you. The night had me aroused, on the prowl and I needed you. Letting my lips drift near your ear, I whispered, "I need to be fucked."

Your immediate reaction made me smile slyly at you. Such a dirty whore. Always ready for me, always needing me. You pulled me closer and wrapped your arms around me, very willing to please me as you always were. I pulled away from you and looked around the room. Seeing what I needed, I took your hand and led you from the dance floor. The room had been transformed that night into a haunted palace. Cobwebs hung from the ceiling, coffins lay open and statues of scary beasts stood scattered around the edge. Dark corners were formed and the decadence of the night spilled over into the shadows.

Finding the chair I spotted from the dance floor. I pushed you down onto it. It was a large black throne carved with gargoyles and other creatures of the night. The seat was lined with red velvet. It was the perfect setting for us. We were mostly hidden in the shadows behind a large gruesome demon statue creature that stared over the crowd. I leaned over you and kissed you hard. I had no intentions of taking this slow. I needed you now. I was hungry for you.

I knelt up on the chair, straddling over you. The position caused my skirt to ride up but I didn't care. The room was filled with other people feeling the need like I was. No one would care though some may be intrigued more than others. Let them watch; let them see my slut fucking me, pleasing me. I ground my naked cunt down against the bulge in your jeans. Your fingers moved up, unlacing the front of my bustier, just enough to expose my nipples to your talented hands. I gasped as you found them, hard and ready for your touch. Our mouths met, lips crushing lips as we gave into our desires.

My hands drifted up your neck, tangling in your hair. I gripped it tight, holding your face to me. Panting, you broke the kiss, suddenly nervousness showing through your lust, "They're watching us." you moaned as I flicked my tongue over your earlobe. "They'll see."

"I want them to see," I responded as I bit your neck hard. Feeling overtook reason and you groaned loudly. I bit you again, marking you, sucking on you, making you move hotly under me. I wanted you like this, so aroused, so lustful, so eager to fuck me, so oblivious to the people around us. My hand grabbed your hair tighter and I pulled your head back. Licking down your collarbone, I let my other hand drift over your crotch. Your hard cock was throbbing beneath the fabric. I skillfully unbuttoned your jeans and dipped my hand inside. Your hot cock pulsed in my hand as I reached around you, stroking you rhythmically to the beat of the music. I wanted you ready to cum, I wanted you on the edge. I needed to be fucked hard, fast and greedily. With a swift motion, I undid the rest of your jeans and stroked your cock firmer. Your fingers pinched my nipples harder as I did this. Your ragged breath told me you were gone, submitting to me, feeling me, letting me have you. It's what I needed.

Extricating myself from you, I quickly turned around, pushing back against you, sitting on your lap, thrusting your hard cock deep inside me in one motion. My hands gripped the arms of the throne and I ground my cunt down against you. You stifled a cry of pleasure as I moved. I can imagine the sight of us in that dark corner. My bustier undone, my nipples barely contained behind the latex, my skirt up, my dripping cunt just out of view. At a quick glance I was sitting on your lap. At closer inspection it would be quite obvious I was fucking you. I was so aroused, my body moved on its own. Stroking you in and out of me, I rode you hard and fast. You groaned again, louder and more urgent. The feeling rose in me, my body always responded to you so deliciously. Your fingers slid up my thighs and under the cool texture of my skirt. Finding my aching clit, you rubbed me in time with your thrusts. I wouldn't have to wait long to cum.

"Fuck me," I moaned, "harder." I needed to feel you deep inside me. I needed your hard erect cock filling my depths. You groaned. I knew you couldn't hold back much longer. I didn't want you to. Your fingers skidded faster over my clit and I could feel my cunt tightening around you. Suddenly a rush of hot wetness flooded over you. I was cumming all over your hard cock. I threw my head back and cried out, my body moving urgently over you.

"Cum inside me," I cried "Now." Feeling the pulsing of my cunt around you left you no choice but to fulfill my request. Your hips thrust up hard into me releasing your hot spunk deep inside my cunt, thrusting over and over, pulsing with each spurt of your cum. Your body completely surrendered to me. Trembling, convulsing, sweating with intense pleasure, you clutched me tight to you as we tried to catch our breath. Slowly, purposefully, I get up from your lap, Turning to kiss you passionately, I can feel the evidence of our lust running down my thighs. I can feel my arousal building again and I take you by the hand to lead you home. The night is still young for this devil and her slut…

27 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger woodinhand said...

Delicious!!

Don't care what anyone says - absolutely Wood Worthy!

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger DESIRE X said...

I love Halloween!
Thanks so much for this little gem.

You just made my holiday a little brighter! And a little wetter ;)

Barbie

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

woodinhand - awww thank you! And I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

barbie - Halloween is my favorite holiday! And it was very much my pleasure to brighten your day ;)

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anne elizabeth - Happy Halloween! I know, you can be the devil disguised as a slut
;) xo

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

happy halloween lover - I'm typing this with trembling fingers, still wet with my cum... such a fabulous post, such a gorgeous (and decadent) orgasm... xxx

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh hallowe'en my favourite holiday of the year...

i wish it weren't on a tuesday when i have to work at the crack of dawn...

ahh well i can sleep when i'm dead.

by the way? that is one of my all time favourite fantasies except i'm the slut and someone else is fucking me.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - Happy Halloween. it's always sucha delicious pleasure to arouse you this way. xxx

badinfluencegirl - it certainly is the best day of the year! Though it may be best if get some rest before any adventures tonight. And I'm very glad I could hit on a fantasy of yours... ;)

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is only my second visit to your blog, but I love it! I don't think I've ever been so turned on simply by someone's words...

Michael

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

michael - welcome! It's so lovely to have you here! And it's absolutely my pleasure to arouse you so much.

 
At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh my god! You have no idea how turned on i got when i read this. I wish it was i that were fucking you.

 
At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should do some cyberfucking somtime:P

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - I'm absolutely positive this was going on in some dark corner ;)

anonymous - mmm, thank you. It's such a pleasure to arouse you. And thank you the offer... it's tempting ;)

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a very sexy night indeed....

Come look what I did for Halloween!!!

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

bad bad girl - oh yes, it was... And you look great! A much braver girl than I am. Yow! ;)

 
At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Stuff, We love your blog

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Sir Dirty Joke said...

Fucking awesome!

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Roxi said...

god damn woman..

shit

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, very hot... just how i love it: quick'n'dirty. and the thought of you wearing red latex is... uhmmm...

inspiring. it's been a long time i was here - and i regret it! i missed your blog!
lucy

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dlg: i didn't do anything naughty on actual hallowe'en... 6am calls are a bitch without sleep...

i did however go out and strut my stuff downtown and i got my picture taken a hundred times or so...

excellent for the old ego *g*

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger The Fury said...

I am deliciously aroused. Funny thing, this almost happened to me in a strip club...alas that's a story for another time...

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

him - why thank you!

sir dirty joke - *blush* Thank you!

roxi - mmm, it's very much my pleasure ;)

lucy - I missed having you here and it's so lovely to see you back after so long x

badinfluencegirl - I'd certainly like to see one of those pics ;)

anonymous - glad I could arouse you in that way ;)

the fury - mmm, sounds like a very interesting story... I'd love to hear it sometime ;)

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dlg: me too!

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dlg -
Another delightful writing from you...

Can I be your whore??

I would love to have you and Dirtyboy...

Oh the trouble I would get into...delightfully so!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

badinfluencegirl - lol!

p. of lust - I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I'd be delighted to have you as my whore. Mmmm, and with Dirtyboy, I'd have two sluts at my beck and call... how wonderful ;)

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger expei said...

mmmmm as so many have said, a perfect way to celebrate.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

expei - I'm so glad you enjoyed it. xo

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Cody said...

Every time i read one of your posts... i just get so hard i cant control myself.. thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home