Monday, January 02, 2006

You Need Punishing

You're late. I look at the clock on the wall. You're late by 30 minutes. I know you're going to give me an excuse. I don't want to hear your excuses. The door opens and you walk in. You see me standing at the stove, several pots and pans are out. You can smell the cooking aromas. You look at me dressed in my tight gray skirt and button down shirt. You look down at my legs clad in knee high gray stiletto boots. Then you look at the floor. You know you're late. And you know what else you've done. "Take off your clothes," I say and you immediately comply by stripping off your jacket and tie, followed by your shoes and let them drop to the floor. I watch as you unbutton your shirt revealing your pale chest. Your hands tremble a bit as they fumble with the buttons. Good. Your shirt joins the other clothes on the floor. You undo your belt and then your trouser button and slide the zipper down. Your trousers make their way over your hips. You've hooked your fingers into the waistband of your boxers so they come down as well. You only have your socks left and you hastily pull them off. You are now standing before me, naked with your eyes cast down at the floor.
"Come here." I say. "Kneel down in front of me." You quickly rush to where I'm standing. I know you're feeling excited by the growing hardness in your cock. "I expected better from you. I expected your trust. I expected your faith in me. I expected your complete submission to me. I'm very disappointed." Your face has a look of panic in it. "Do you want me to be your Master? I'll still give you the choice if you want to leave. I'll release you if you want to go." You look up at me with a stricken look in your face, "No Master, please, I'm sorry. I respect you, I trust you. I'll be good, I promise. Please." I turn from you without saying a word and go back to cooking my meal. I know you're behind me. I know you're upset. You should be. I finish cooking and make a plate for myself and walk to the table. Your eyes are still down looking at the floor. I eat my meal, slowly, giving you time to think about what you've done. "Are you staying?" I ask. "Yes Master," you whisper. I can hear the anguish in your voice. I get up from the table and walk over to you. I look down at you and stroke your hair. "Get up," I say quietly. You stand slowly, stretching out your cramped muscles. I beckon you to follow me into the living room. "Sit," I command and you sit down on the couch. I stand in front of you, my legs apart, my hands on my hips. "Are you mine?" I ask. You nod. "Show me you're mine," I say, "Make me cum. You may use anything except your cock to make me cum." "May I look at you?" "You may look at my cunt, " I say. You groan softly and run your hands up over my boots. I know you love the feel of the leather. Your hands then make their way up the inside of my thighs. You lift my skirt to my hips and reveal my red lace panties. You suck in your breath. Your tongue darts out and licks up my slit through them. You notice that they're already wet. You groan and lick harder. I spread my legs a bit wider and you take the invitation to pull my panties aside. Your fingers hook them and your tongue dives into my cunt. I moan and my head falls back. Your tongue swirls around inside me, fucking me. Your tongue moves up my slit to my clit and darts around it. I grab your hair and push you closer. "Make me cum bitch," I hiss at you. You grab my panties and pull them down. Your fingers push their way into my cunt and your tongue goes back to my clit. Licking it. Sucking it. Wanting to make me cum. Wanting to please me. Wanting to please your Master. You push your fingers in harder as I grind my hips against your face. Stroking me with them. "That's it, you dirty slut, make me cum." You groan and work your tongue faster. You desperately want me to cum. Need me to cum. You know what you want to do, but are afraid to do it. I gave you permission, but you're still unsure. You tentatively let your finger drift back toward my asshole. I don't stop you. You drag my wetness back and finger the opening of my ass. I suck in my breath. "I'm close, make me cum now," I say breathing hard. You push your finger in my ass hard and deep. I cry out and feel my cunt pulsing around your fingers. You push them in harder. That's it. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum hard all over your hand, your mouth. You lap at me furiously, pushing me over the brink of my orgasm. I cum so hard. My hips buck against your hand as my juices run all over you. My legs tremble violently. The sensations rock me. I stand there catching my breath. Your tongue is lapping up my juices from my thighs. Your fingers are gently rubbing my clit, letting me ride it out. I step back from you, breaking the contact. You look up at me and immediately realize your mistake. You look back down at the ground. I caught the mistake. You've made so many lately. "Come with me," I say and head up the stairs to the bedroom. You follow me unsure of what to expect from me next...

14 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

fuckk...
intense... throbbing here... wet...
do with me as you will Master...
teach me a lesson...

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm..

Following you up the stairs.. eyes wandering from your stiletto heels to your glistening ass.. and wondering what's next.

"Yours.. always"

C
xxx

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - follow me up the stairs, you're going to learn a lesson you're not going to forget...

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - Look all you want. but don't touch. I haven't given you permission yet. You're in for a good long hard lesson...

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

Perfectly written, you're in charge, by all means, always. It would be such an honor to be smacked down by you, even once.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Romantic Perv said...

I just know that the punishment will be so deliciously exquisit. Why else would I make those mistakes?


--SM

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*licks fingers*

Mmmm.. Yours always, dlg.

C
xxx

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

tommy - you'll be getting your wish once we get upstairs ;)

silent man - mmm, I like how you think... welcome!

C - keeping licking, you have much to make up for ;)

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Leesa said...

First time visiting your site. Very nice.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger The Seeker said...

Mmm... that's hot.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

leesa - Welcome! So glad you've enjoyed it. Please come back anytime.

The Seeker - Mmmm, thank you ;)

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Oh wow, You're my dream!!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

nycbadboy - Mmmm, ty. I love being a dream ;)

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

first time on your site, so addicting already! go girl!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home