Monday, May 08, 2006

Naked in the Rain 3:3 - Domination

“Yes, Master, god, yes, please…” he moans. “Take me, use me, hurt me, please.”

I back off a little. “I think you want it too badly. You’re being too greedy. You’ll get it when I’m ready to give it.”

He moans again, writhing under me now. I kiss him then, suddenly, stealing his breath from him. My tongue pushes into his mouth and our tongues swirl together. He lifts his head to meet me, but I pull away again. Control, denial. I move further up his body, straddling my cunt over his face. I know he can sense me, so very close to him. He tries to lift his head, but I’m slightly out of his reach. I pull my panties aside, letting my fingers slide through my wetness. My fingers know what I want, what pleases me. Ever so slowly, I push them inside me. My juices surround my fingers, I am so fucking wet and aroused. I stroke myself in and out, feeling the pleasure they bring me. My other hand finds my clit. I press on it for a moment, feeling it throb beneath my touch. I move my hand in slow circles, small shocks running through me. He moans again, he can sense me, smell me. I know how much he wants to make me come again. But it's not for him to take. I pull my fingers out from me and run them over his lips. I watch as he greedily licks at them, wanting me so very much. He's giving in to me, submitting. My fingers pull away again and he groans from the loss. I return them to my dripping cunt, thrusting three fingers inside now, needing to be filled. Each time I stroke them out, I brush ever so lightly over his lips, In and out. My clit is throbbing now, needing release. I circle it faster, circling tighter. I moan softly as I feel my walls clench around my fingers. I'm so very close.

"Please," he cries, "Please let me make you come. Let me pleasure you. Let me be your whore, your slut."

"No," I whisper harshly and listen to him groan at the denial. His anguish arouses me more, makes me pulse.

I feel it rise in me, the sweet release I need. My fingers thrust faster, deeper as I rub my clit harder. Oh god, yes. It's there, so close. My hips move to meet my fingers, fucking myself with them. My legs are trembling, my muscles tighten. I can feel my juices gushing around my fingers as I start to come. I cry out and feel my body convulse. He moans, wanting so much to have done that for me. It rushes through me, wave after wave of pleasure. I reach down and grab his hair, pulling his head up to me. He eagerly laps at my juices, drinking me, groaning with pleasure as my taste touches his lips. I sink lower, grinding myself to his face. Letting him help me ride it out. I need more, so much more.

I swiftly pull myself from him, climbing off the bed. I unhook the clasps to my bustier and let it fall to the floor, releasing my breasts. My nipples are hard from my arousal and I run my fingers over them feeling the sensations in my sex. I strip my panties off leaving only my boots. I watch him writhing on the bed. His cock is so red and swollen. He needs to cum so desperately. His breathing is quick and heavy. Licking my lips, I climb back up on the bed. He sucks in his breath, waiting to see what I'm going to do. I straddle over him again, lowering my naked cunt to his face.

"Make me come again, slut," I say menacingly. "I need you to make me come all over your face. I'm going to lick you. I'm going to suck you, but you're not to come. Not until I tell you you can. Not until you beg me to let you come. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master, let me please you," he cries. "I won't come until you tell me to."

Mmmm, such a good boy. I grind my hips down to his face, relishing the feeling of his hot, wet tongue against me again. I lean forward and lick his stomach, feeling his body jump at my touch. My hard nipples brush against him. My tongue trails down toward his cock, swirling over his skin. His hips move up, trying to will me to take him into my mouth. I run my tongue down, just beside him, down to his Inner thigh. I swirl my tongue back up and pull his balls into my mouth, gently sucking on them. I can feel him gasp into my cunt at the feeling. I work my tongue around him, sucking and lapping at him. He tongue works at me in the same rhythm. Pushing Into my sex, fucking me with his tongue. My tongue releases he and slides back up, touching his erect cock for the first time. I let it slide up the length of his cock, up to his head and let my tongue trail around it. He groans again, Intensely. I twirl my tongue around the head of his cock, not quite pulling him into my mouth yet. I push my sex back on him, imploring him to lick my clit. He responds by sliding up my slit and circling over my clit.

I pull him into my mouth then, all the way in until the head of his cock touches the back of my throat. I feel him throb as my tongue runs over him. His hips thrust up to meet me again. Such a greedy boy. I pull back, just the head of his cock in my mouth now. I stroke It In and out, teasing him, loving his struggle to have me take him deeper. His tongue flicks furiously over me, his frustration and pleasure evident. I can feel myself coming closer once again. I sink lower. That's It. I suddenly draw his cock into my mouth again, hard, deep. My mouth tightens around him, allowing him to fuck me. I match the rhythm of his hips. I can feel him swelling in my mouth, so close. Not yet. I pull back again, slowing my movements. He moans. His tongue flicks over my clit again and again. I can feel my juices covering his face as I slide against him, using him. My cunt Is pulsing now, throbbing. I need to fuck him. I need to fuck him and come on his cock.

I slide my self off his face and turn around on the bed. I straddle over his cock, taking It Into my hand. I stroke him, nudging my wet lips with his head. He whimpers.

"Do you want to fuck me? Do you want me to use you for my pleasure? Do you want me to use you as my dirty fucking whore? Tell me." I demand.

He thrusts his hips up, begging me to fuck him. "Yes, Master, oh god, yes. I'm your dirty fucking whore, I'm yours, use me."

I moan and push down onto his cock, feeling his heat fill me. My wetness surrounds him, engulfing him. I feel my muscles squeeze around him. My hands find his chest, my nails dig in. He responds deliciously. I drag them down his body as I start to fuck him, sliding him In and out of me. I feel my heat rising again. He has me so fucking filled. My thighs tremble as I stroke him In and out, clenching him tight each time I do. His breath Is ragged. Oh god. I'm so close. I lean down and bite his chest hard, leaving a mark as I do. He cries out arching up to me.

"Yes!"

I bite him again, knowing how much pleasure the pain gives him. He fucks me harder. My teeth find his neck. My heat rising, I bite him hard, sucking at him. He's rhythmically moaning, breathing heavily. I can feel him swelling inside me. My mouth finds his, pushing my tongue past his lips, our tongues meet. I fuck him harder. He gasps, feeling me starting to pulse. I'm going to come. My body moves on its own, needing to be fulfilled. That's It. My nails dig into his chest hard as my body receives the release. I convulse on him, my orgasm pushing through me, my wetness flooding over his cock.

It's then that he begs, "Please let me come. God, I need to come, please let me come Master."

I ride him harder, waiting for him to beg again, to submit to me fully.

"Please, please Master, god, I want to come for you. I want to be yours."

"Come for me slut," I say. "Come In me. Shoot your hot spunk deep inside my cunt. Let me feel you. Let me feel your hot cum."

With a growl, he thrusts his hips up hard. I grab onto him holding him to me as he releases his come Into me. I can feel his heat spurting inside me, mixing with my juices. He comes again and again and again, releasing his pent up desire. He trembles beneath me as the aftershocks rocket through him. I hold him tight, riding him out. I gently slide the blindfold from his eyes. Breathlessly he smiles at me. "Thank you Master," he mouths as he looks into my eyes. I stroke his hair and kiss him softly. He's mine. He knows he Is, I know he is.

18 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmMMMmm - good morning to you too. ;-) ~ginger

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ginger - My, my, good morning back ;)

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

oh my... I couldn't wait to read it... I'm feeling all breathless.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - mmm, I love leaving you in that state, so wonderful...

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Oh my, can't believe this came up now ... Glad I saw it just now before going to bed ... Ahh ... such images to take with me. Magic baby ... Will comment more ... Thanks for you-know-what ;-)

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

you just made me cum so deliciously... I'm sure you knew what this would do to me... still feeling blissfully warm and drifty, such an intense orgasm - thankyou xx

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

aragorn - Mmm, so glad you saw it before going to bed as well... and it's was very much my pleasure ;)

dirtyboy - you know how much I love making you cum, god, so wonderful... my pleasure lover xx

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm.. Thank you, dlg :)

yours always..

*kisses gently*

C xxx

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Elaine Denning said...

That was so intense...so arousing. J x

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled onto your blog and it totally kicks ass! Feel free to visit my blog DEVIANT PLEASURES PRESENTS at http://blog.askjolene.com/kcarney

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - always my pleasure xx

J - so glad you liked it!

kcarney - thanks and i'll check yours out

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Ok, now I read it slowly (at least I tried), and very, very attentively, not to say ‘absorbed’ ... It leaves me speechless ... I repeat “A master at work” ... fabulous writing dear ... I am impressed ... Big hug

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

aragorn - I love having your rapt attention, thank you... kisses

pandora - mmm, I love leaving you that way ;)

vixxxen - thank you, so glad you enjoyed it.

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Last paragraph "With a growl, he thrusts his hips up hard." - love it!!! Brings back fond memories ;)

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Liz - ah, yes such wonderful memories...

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply delicious! I am so glad Roger is linked to you! I enjoy your writing as much as I enjoy his!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I'm dripping with sweat, and I have cum all over my fingers and all over my cock and all over my belly... and I didn't make it to the end... wow... xxx

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

skye - I'm glad he's linked too ;) Welcome and thank you!

roger - Mmmmm, I know. ;) xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home