Thursday, January 04, 2007

Needing you

If you're looking for something more interactive and possibly a bit steamier, Supercock and I co-wrote a story. The first part is up on his blog now. Go check it out, I think you'll rather like it...

-----------------

I stir, shaking off the remnants of sleep. My body stretches, letting the blood begin to flow through my limbs. I snuggle back into the bed. The air is cool and the covers are warm around my naked body.

I think back to my dream, the one just before waking. You were there with me. Your body was here next to me then. Your lips had been against mine. Your skin so hot against mine. But then I woke and you vanished in a blink. I can still feel you though. Your touch so vivd against my body. The sheets press against me as I turn over. The tightness of them over my skin makes me feel you even more.

I wish you were here. I want it to be you sliding your fingers over my breasts as I'm doing now. My fingertips brush over them, softly, gently. Circling over my nipples, feeling them harden under my touch, feeling the familiar throb between my thighs as I stroke. I pinch, imagining your mouth over them, sucking on them. I know you love it when my back arches up to you, wanting my arousal. I tease them, building my desire. I stroke around the underside, feeling the fullness of my breasts. Knowing how much you love the feel of my breasts in your hands. Wrapping my hand around, my thumb and forefinger move up to pinch my nipple again.

My cunt throbs. It needs attention, it needs to be touched. I need you to help satisfy me. Fingertips drift down over my belly, over the soft swell and down through my little strip of hair. I move down further, feeling the wetness already forming between my thighs. Sighing, I let them part, opening myself for you. Feeling, wanting, needing, I drag my fingers back up my slit, spreading the wetness over me. My clit throbs under my touch as I pause over it. I press gently and feel the pulsing beneath my fingers,

My breath quickens and I feel a moan escape my lips. I can feel you, It's your fingers instead of mine. I let them move, slow motions circling my clit. A wave of pleasure moves through me. I throb again. My fingers pinch my nipple harder, my thighs open wider. I circle around and around, slow, deliberate strokes. I feel the pleasure, the desire, the want, the need as I touch myself. The sheets slide over me as I move beneath them. The soft fabric makes my skin tingle with excitement. Your touch over my whole body.

Pulling away, my fingers slide down through my wetness. Spreading my lips, I push them inside and involuntarily groan. So good. My velvety skin surrounds my fingers, the warmth enveloping them. I push deeper, stroking them inside me. I let go of my breast and slide my other hand down. Your other hand moving over my clit. I circle as I slide my fingers in deeper. My hips can't help but move. Gentle rhythmic motions matching my hands. I slide my fingers in and out, feeling you inside me. A third finger now, filling me, fucking me. My fingers move faster over my clit.

I feel my breasts moving as I fuck myself. I want your mouth on them. I can almost feel your tongue sliding around my nipples as your hands pleasure me. My eyes are shut tight, my head falling back. The sensations are growing deep in my cunt. Around and around, my fingers tease and delight me. I need to come for you.

Thrusting harder, deeper, I feel my juices running over my fingers, over my hand. I'm so close. Make me come. I feel your body over me, moving with me, needing me, wanting me. My fingers work faster over my clit. Circling faster, thrusting deeper. My hips buck up to meet my hands. My body writhes for you, wanting you. Over and over, feeling the need. Every nerve, every sense, every part of my body needing to come for you. That's it. God. My body tenses, feeling the wave start in my core. Every nerve is on fire, every muscle feeling the intense burn. The build-up is hard and fast, overpowering me. My orgasm rocks through me. I cry out from the intensity and push my fingers in deeper. Pulse after pulse surrounding my fingers, ebbing through my body. I don't want it to end...

12 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I love it when you make me cum... still hot here, still breathing hard... xxx

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

roger - you are too kind ;) I love it too, especially when it's hot and hard... xxx

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm. That's hot.

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That just makes me want to fuck you all the more, *sigh*... thank you xx

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, I’ve been gone for some time ... to just find a very nice set of hot stories here ... YUMMY !! Boy, every single one turns me on, makes me want to have sex, come, masturbate ... sigh ... Thanks dear !! Hugs - A (check our Chinese New Years wish)

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - mmm, just what I wanted to hear

hot managomy - tI'm so glad you enjoyed it

leela - just those words from you has me feeling the exact same way. xx

aragorn - I think you know how much I love turning you on - always such a delight. And it's so good to see you! I've missed you!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger MikeCindynJoe said...

Jeeze... that was delicious!

Now, what am I gonna do with THIS thing here at work? lol

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mikecindyjoe - LOL, I can think of a few things ;)

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I love you...

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

roland - mmmm, so glad you enjoyed it ;)

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm that was VERY good...

 
At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Kimmy said...

I just found your blog today and I can't stop reading. You are an excellent writer and do a wonderful job of capturing emotions with words. I am involved in a long distance relationship and only see him every month or so, and this particular post, as well as many of your others, describes how I often feel every so perfectly. I look forward to reading more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home