Friday, July 21, 2006

Naked in the Rain 5:3 - Threesome

Liz's body convulsed under me, wanting me to relive her of her incessant desire. My fingers played with her, feeling her muscles tighten around my fingers, pulsing. Her breath quickening, she moans again, gently pushing my head down. I break my grip on her nipples and move my lips down her stomach. I pause at her belly button, licking around it. Her hips buck up to me, her need overtaking her. My mouth moves down further, kissing through her soft pubic hair. Her hands grip my shoulders tightly, knowing what's to come.

My tongue makes contact first, slowly and deliberately licking down her slit. Her gasp rings in my ears. I lazily swirl my tongue back up and around her clit. Her muscles clench my fingers tight, building momentum. I let my tongue slide over her, around and around, slowing pushing against her swollen clit. My fingers thrust in and out of her as I slide a third finger inside, filling her. My tongue swirls again and again, keeping a steady rhythm, feeling her body start to quiver. I move my tongue faster over her, my other hand reaching up to her breast. Rolling her nipples between my fingers, I pinch them to my thrusts. Her hands grab the couch, nails raking down the fabric. I can feel her shaking as she tries to move to me. Short little gasps escape her lips as a burst of wetness floods my fingers. Her muscles clamp down hard as my tongue pushes her into her orgasm. She cries out pushing her hips up hard to me as her muscles spasm. She holds my head in place as I gently continue to lick her. Trembling she relaxes back down into the cushions, smiling and gasping for breath. She pulls me up her body as I release her. Her lips meet mine, kissing me softly yet greedily. Her teeth nipping at my lips and tongue, riding out her release.

I pull from her grasp and lean back on one elbow. I lazily trace my fingertips around her breast seeing her smile in return. I glance up and look at Tim. His clothes have been removed and he is sitting cross from us, masturbating, his cock so erect in his hand.

"That was so beautiful," he hoarsely whispered. I smile enigmatically, wondering what he wanted of us, wondering what Liz wanted of him. I see an acknowledgment pass between them and wonder if it's all been planned.

Having gotten her breath back, Liz sits up beside me and moves off the couch. She flicks a glance at Tim and then moves her gaze back to me. She moves over me, looking at my now wrinkled skirt. With a sly smile she moves to help me remove it. She turns me over onto my tummy and pulls down the zipper slowly. She leans forward and traces down my spine with her hot wet tongue. Her fingers hook into the waistband and helps me wriggle out of my skirt. She pulls it off, leaving me in only my black lace panties. She stands there for a moment so she can admire me. Then she backs up a step so Tim can see as well. She turns to him.

"What would you like me to do?" she asks slyly, already knowing the answer.

"Taste her. Taste me on her." he hoarsely responds.

Moaning softly, I make the move to turn over, but she stops me. Instead, she pulls me to all fours in front of her. She tucks her fingers into the waist of my panties and slides them down. Her hands position on my hips and I can feel her hot breath against my exposed wetness. Her soft sensuous tongue slowly licks up my slit. I gasp and spread my legs wider. She licks me again, tasting our mingled juices, savoring the flavor. Her tongue probes my lips, pushing past them gently. Darting her tongue in and out of me, her fingers slide down through my wetness to my clit. I'm more than ready for her. My little bud quivers at her touch. Sparks instantly appear behind my closed eyes. I moan again and raise my ass a little higher for her.

Just as I do that, I feel something brush my lips. Opening my eyes, I find Tim standing in front of me, his hard cock in his hand, hovering close to my lips. I didn't hear him get up. I look up at him, smiling. I open my mouth and let my tongue move over the head of his cock. I hear him suck in his breath as I move it over and around his hardness. He pushes against my mouth a bit more urgently and i let him slide is cock past my lips. His erect cock fills my mouth and I can still taste me on him. What a delight. Liz tasting him on me as I taste me on him. His sweet muskiness invades my senses, making me want more of them both. I suck Tim's cock in and out of my mouth as Liz's tongue moves forward and finds my clit. Her tongue softly flicks over it causing my legs to tremble. Her fingers leave my clit and move back to push into my depths. One finger, testing me. Then two, sliding slowly in and out. I let my mouth match her rhythm, sliding Tim's cock into my mouth every time Liz's fingers push in. I feel Tim's hand on my back, steadying himself. He's been trying to hold it back. I can feel his cock throbbing against my tongue and I swirl it around him. He groans again and I can feel Liz moan in return. I want him to cum.

Liz's tongue circles over my clit, paying it the same attention I gave hers. The build-up is slow, steady, so wonderful and so torturous. I need her to fuck me. Sensing this, she slides a third finger inside me, thrusting them harder. I gasp around the erect cock in my mouth. Tim's fingers have wound their way through my hair, pulling me onto him, starting to fuck my mouth. My muscles clench around her as her tongue draws me nearer. I don't think I can hold back. She moves her tongue faster, keeping that steady position, knowing I'm going to cum. The pulsing starts deep inside me, growing steadily stronger as I feel my face begin to flush. There. God. I feel the release hit me, a wave of pleasure rushing out through every nerve. My heat convulses around her fingers and I flood them with my juices. My body tenses as Tim thrusts his cock deeper into my throat. I hear him groan again as he watches my orgasm rocket through me. He can't hold back. His cock swells in my mouth and I feel it pulsing as spurt after spurt of cum empties into my throat. I raise my hand to steady him as I drink him down, sucking the cum from him. My tongue swirls over the head of his cock, gently letting him come down. Liz has slowed her movements as well. Three bodies, connected, breathing hard, feeling euphoric, satisfied.

16 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

My goodness... That is so sensual :)

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - thank you, that was my aim ;)

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ginger - haven't you learned you should wait till after work to read? ;) So glad you liked it.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Dielo said...

A sweet, carnal headswim.
Growl!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

absolutely perfect. I came twice... and it brings back delightful memories... xx

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dielo - mmm, how lovely, grrrr. ;)

dirtyboy - and perfect for me when you cum for me and you know how much I love that. It certianly does bring the memories back... very vividly xxx

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful story...so much so that there is a 'rain storm' between my legs...you always make me so wet!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Nash said...

Thank you, my dear DLG, for another magnificent orgasm.

Nash

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Ahhh ... bliss. I will have to come back and read this again when I have more time to indulge ! Amazing. And, congratulations sweetie ... for winning one of our prices ... HUGS !

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirty debbie - mmmm, thank you. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

pandora - oh yes, you were absolutely delightful ;)

nash - it's very much my pleasure x

aragorn - Yes, please do come back when you have time - and thank you for the prize - I'm very much looking forward to it!

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger nina said...

Very nice!

xoxo,
nina

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

last mango - mmmm, I love when you come back to me over and over... ;)

nina - thank you love!

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just finished these a few days ago. Wow! I lost track of the orgasm I had while reading.....Thank you!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

skye - so glad you had the opportunity to read them and very glad I could, erm, make you very happy while you did ;)

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohmigod! so perfect! i am so wet.

 
At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my cock is bursting through my jeans so hard i've had to take my belt off, your writing is so hot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home