Wednesday, December 21, 2005

You've been bad

I walked in the door to see you sitting in bed, exactly as I'd instructed you to be. Smiling, I looked into your eyes. They are nervous eyes, but have a hint of lust to them. You have no idea what I'm planning to do, but I can tell you're excited at the possibilities. Your eyes flick to the night stand. I look to where you've glanced. Good. Just as I asked. I take off my blazer and neatly fold it on the back of the chair. My blouse is slightly see-through and I know you can see the white lace bra I'm wearing underneath by the stiffening in your cock. I walk slowly toward the bed, allowing you to take my body in, watching your eyes as they roam over my curves. I lean forward and put my hands on the bed, your eyes drift down my exposed cleavage. "Look at me," I say and your eyes come back up to mine. "You've been a very naughty boy," I say gently, "You understand you need to be punished, right?" You swallow and nod. "Tell me," I say a bit harsher. "I've been bad, I'm sorry Master. Please punish me however you see fit." "Have you done what I asked?" I inquire. You nod your head again. "Come here and undress me then"
You crawl off the bed and walk to me, your hard cock standing out in front of you. You reach up and slowly undo the buttons to my blouse. One by one you make your way down and then push it off my shoulders. I let it drop to the floor. Bending over, you pick it up and lay it neatly on top of my blazer. You walk behind me and unzip the back of my skirt. As it falls over my hips to the floor I hear you suck in your breath. You have revealed the fact that I'm not wearing any panties, only a white lace garter and stockings. I step out of my skirt and you pick it up as well. You move down to your knees to take off my stilettos, but I push you away. These are staying on today. I pull you to your feet and tell you to take off my bra. You comply, letting your fingers linger on my back as you unclasp it. You push each strap off my shoulders and I let it fall to the floor. You touch my back again. "Did I give you permission to touch me like that?" I ask. You hands fall away, "No, Master." I tell you to sit back down on the bed and stalk around the room. Letting you watch me as I contemplate your punishment. "You have been exceptionally bad lately," I say, "Repeatedly doing things I haven't given you permission to do." You lick your lips in anticipation. "Give me your hands," I say and you extend your hands toward me. I pick up the restraints you had carefully set on the night stand and fasten them around your wrists. I lead you around to the bottom of the bed and fasten the restraints to the footboard, your hands just far enough away that you can't undo the restraints nor touch your ever hardening cock.
I put my fingers in your hair and sharply tug your head back. "You're going to have to learn to behave," I say and walk back to the side of the bed. I pick up the bottle you also set out on the night stand and crawl up onto the bed with it in my hand. I kneel in front of you, just out of your reach. I open the top of the bottle and tip it down, spilling warmed oil down over my breasts. I smile wickedly at you and begin to rub the oil over my chest. My hands slide slickly around as I tease my nipples with my fingers. I let my head fall back as I enjoy the sensation of my hands. I can hear your breath quickening as you watch me. I look at you locking my eyes on yours. "Do you like what you see?" I ask. Again, you nod. I work my hands around my nipples some more and then slowly slide one hand down across my belly. You gasp. I push my hand down over the top of the garter, down to my waiting cunt. I slide my fingers down the full length of my slit spreading oil as I go. I dip the tip of my index finger inside my cunt, causing me to gasp. Sliding my fingers back up, I start to work my clit, circling it, rubbing it. All the while keeping my eyes on yours. Watching you as you squirm on the other side of the bed, pushing your hard cock against the foot board. I stop and say " Did I give you permission to rub yourself?" You looked slightly panicked and say, "No, Master." I get off the bed and walk around behind you. Grabbing your hips I move your body away from the bed. "Stay here," I bark at you and slap your ass hard. "You will not cum nor give yourself pleasure until I say you can you dirty little slut." "Yes, Master," you say excitedly. "What did you say?" I ask. "Yes, Master, I am your dirty slut, your naughty boy." "That's better," I whisper hotly into your ear.
Resuming my position on the bed in front of you, I pick up the last object laid out for me on the night stand. You groan as you see me pick it up. I then pick up the bottle of oil and coat the full length of the vibrator's shaft. I run my hands up and down on it as if it were you. Taking it, I trail it down my body, between my breasts and to my cunt. I use the head of it to rub against my clit. Sending sparks through my pussy. Rubbing faster, I move my other hand back up to my breasts, teasing my nipples. I moan. I move the vibrator down along my slit, spreading more oil and mixing it with my juices. I sit back on my heels, spread my thighs further and push the full length of the vibrator into my cunt. I moan louder and let my head fall back. Stroking it in and out of me I can feel my muscles clenching around it. It feels so good, it fills me completely. Moving my other hand back down to my clit, I start to circle faster. The feelings shoot through me. I can feel myself getting close. I hear you groan again. Knowing how aroused you are makes me feel hotter. Working the vibe faster now, I turn it on and it almost sends me over the edge. I can't hold back much longer. The sensations of the vibe in my cunt and my hand on my clit shoots hot lightning though every nerve. Stroking it faster and faster, my hips rock to the rhythm of my hands. Bucking against it hard, I cry out, my cunt clamping down on the vibe and I cum violently all over it and my hand. Wave after wave, my orgasm rockets through me. My cunt pulsing, I try to catch my breath. I lay back on the bed and continue to work the vibe in and out of my cunt slowly as I lazily rub my clit. I look up at you and see the desire in your eyes, your cock painfully swollen. I slowly get myself up and crawl toward you. I bring my mouth up to yours and kiss you hungrily, greedily, our tongues dancing in each others mouths. I sigh and pull myself back from you. You gasp, wanting more. "You were a very naughty boy indeed," I say and saunter out of the room leaving you tied there, begging...

17 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dsmars - mmmm, good, now kneel down before me.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

unnnhhh godgodgod...
this is just intense...
I am your dirty little slut, Master, I'm a very bad boy...
please fuck me...
I'm begging you to fuck me...
god please...

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'cuffed, hard, and with a wicked smile.. I watch you saunter out of the room.. and beg.. "Always"

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been bad too! ~Ginger

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - you've been a bad bad boy, I think you need some more time to think about what you've done. x

(PS - check back soon to see if I've forgiven you)

c - convice me...

ginger - well then, I guess we need to do something about that ;)

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger The Seeker said...

The pain of lust so sweet.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

the seeker - mmmm, thank you

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

quazirob - you can do better than that... you need to beg for it

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

Yes, i have been very bad, Master.
I'm such a dirty boy, and I deserve my punishment.
Please forgive me, Master, I promise I'll be good...

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still kneeling and hard.. watching, desirously, your garter and stockings-framed glistening thighs, as you momentarily pause in the doorway to the adjoining room - "Your dirty slut, Master.. Always."

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Tommy said...

What an honor it is even to be permitted to read this post. I'm clearly unworthy, ma'am.

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - that's better... x

c - walking away again, knowing you deserve more....

gigi - thanks! ;)

tommy - you can do better than that.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

I totally want to be a dirty boy.

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

romantic sex addiction - Mmmmm, I love dirty boys

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh god. I'm so sorry I've been bad. Please, please let me make it up to you. I'll do whatever you ask... for hours and hours. I deserve whatever you ask of me... I am your slave...

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

soooturnedon – you need to prove you're sorry, I need you to beg me

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, please, I'm sorry, I need you so much... Please come back and please yourself with your slut....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home