Friday, October 20, 2006

Celebration Part 4

A continuation from Part 1, 2, and 3. And here's image 4 of 6 for your blogiversary puzzle. It looks like I could possibly hit my 500,000 hits today! Whohoo! If you happen to visit when it rolls over, please take a screen shot of the statcounter number for me...I'll give you a little prize if you capture it ;)

Oh yes, slowly drag my panties all the way down. Can you see how wet I am for you? Move your hands over the cool leather of my boots. Feel how good it feels against your skin. No, don't take them off. I want them on. I want to wear them. I want you to be able to feel them against your skin as you fuck me.

I think it's your turn now. Strip for me. Take your clothes off for me while I watch. Reveal yourself to me. I want to be able to feel your hot skin against me. Oh yes, that's it. Remove everything. Just let it fall to the floor. I see you looking at me. I see your eyes wandering over me, down between my thighs. You see my fingers there, rubbing myself as you strip. Masturbating for you. I know you want your fingers there instead.

Come back to me then, slide between my thighs. Let me feel your hot breath over me. Let me feel your hot tongue against my wet sex. Let me feel you swirl your tongue over my clit as I give myself to you. Feel my fingers in your hair, gently holding your head to me. Feel my hips rise to meet your mouth. Yes. Push your tongue inside me, devour me. Do you hear my moans? Taste my arousal on your lips, your tongue. Swallow me as you lick over my hard little clit. Feel my body respond as you do these things to me...

6 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger woodinhand said...

You are a tasty Dirty Little Girl - delicious!

And yes, we must keep the boots on ;)

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Terry said...

Good God, you're so much more gorgeous than I imagined you to be. :)

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

woodinhand - mmm, thank you ;) I agree, it really is better when the shoes are left on...

should-be-working - *blush* thank yoo

anne elizabeth - Taking a cold shower, no, no, no my dear. Let those hands wander and let the heat continue to rise... and thank you again! xo

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dlg i would have told anne the same thing...

and in fact i did just that today... twice ... within minutes of finishing a post *lascivious grin*

i look forward to the rest of the picture...

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

While working with my tongue, one finger lightly rubbing your soaking clit ... my other hand is stroking my cock, hard and ready for action ... So much desire ... Two more pictures ... much more sex to come ...

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - Thank yoiu sweetie! kisses!

badinfluence girl - such a naughty girl ;)

torn shorts - I certainly would like to see that ;)

aragorn - such an arousing visual in my mind, you there between my thighs, god...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home