Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Day Contest - DLG in her Panties


Hello my fabulous readers!

I know you've been patiently waiting for the next part of You, Me and another Girl. I've been dreadfully busy and haven't had the chance to get to it yet. I do promise it'll be done soon though as I'm very much looking forward to writing the conclusion. I have a feeling it will be rather long and rather filthy.

In the meantime I thought I might start a Valentine's Day Contest to win my panties again. (yep, did this last year too.) The winner gets a lovely private picture of me in my panties. You heard me... just in my panties. The picture shown is a snippet from the picture last year's winner received. ;)


How do you win?
It's quite simple. In 100 words or less, write me a fantasy... seduce me.

Here's the catch.
Over the past few months, I've been collecting some filthy google search terms that led readers to me. All very fun I might add. In those 100 words or less, you must incorporate at least 5 of the search terms I've listed below. You must use the whole term, not just some of the words. I'm looking forward to seeing how creative you are.

Who will win?
The one I think is the best. What determines that? I won't know until I read them. It could be sexy or seductive or it could be humorous. It's a subjective thing, I know.

The winning entry will be posted (with permission of course). The winner's prize will not be posted, it's for them and them alone unless of course they want to share it with you, then I'll post it for everyone. ;)

The Rules?
1. You can either post your fantasy in the comments or email it to me at dlilgirl@gmail.com
2. Your fantasy must be 100 words or less - I'll be pasting them into MS Word for a word count.
3. You must use 5 of the search terms listed below - use the whole term.
4. Seduce me for Valentine's Day. Tell me how you want me, turn me on, make me desire you more than any others. Make me want you.

Deadline
February 28... you have two weeks to get me out of my clothes and into my panties.

Good Luck!

DLG xoxo

Official Search Terms List (actual searches by which people found me)
rope bound
bound by her wrist in bondage
swirling the tongue
watch me rub my panties
cum is delicious
when I linger with my finger
please let me cum
the ropes pulled her elbows together
delightful little nipples
down on my knees, begging you please
don't make me cum on your tongue
nipples hardening
kneel down in front of me
don't you dare cum
dirty little girl
how to wake someone
stroking my cock
cum dribbles down her thighs
soft outer lips
naughty boy
spread legs and punished lips
hot red lipstick lips who like cock
restrained cock
beautiful bodies of the rain
my lips his cock
cock squeezing
tied down and cum on
cumming deep inside her
I'm going to cum in your mouth
erect cock
tug my wood sexy
slowly remove panties
teach me to grind my hips
her hand slid up my skirt
gentle wake-up alarm
sluts begging for cum
just close your eyes and imagine your tongue in between
fuck me in my panties
Master playing with my clit

16 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be in those panties with you!

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger expei said...

well i cannot resist such a sweet challenge so here's one to start off the event:

She is such a dirty little girl, lying there rope bound, her delightful little nipples, peeking between the rope. Her legs are spread wide, beckoning me closer, her sweet scent filling the air. As my tongue slowly slides over her skin, little circles, drawing ever closer to her outer lips, I sense her nipples hardening as she moans. My fingers take each nipple and pinch hard as her hips buck, pushing her pussy into my mouth. “Please let me cum, no, don’t make me cum on your tongue, please, no,” she begs, and I say “Don’t you dare cum…. Yet.”

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

tangy pepper - so naughty... ;)

expei - my god, what a delightful story to wake up to this morning. Absolutely wonderful, thank you... and exactly 100 words too - well done! ;) Let the games begin, my my...

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

I'm definitely going to enter this, it looks fun - though I'm a little distracted at the moment, picturing you in just your panties... mmmm ;)

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slowly, deliberately, stroking my cock I watch from the chair as she slowly removes her panties. It is a restrained cock no more, free from my boxers, I make long firm strokes as I watch her sexy fingers trace over her soft outer lips as her delightful little nipples harden and get smaller with each stroke of her hands over her smooth lips.
"Don't you dare cum" she commands as she lowers her gleaming red pussy lips to my engorged head and guides me, sinking deep with one motion. Our eyes locked, we move closer and we kiss deeply, sensually

also sent to your gmail. i can't wait to win your panties. What flavour are they? lol...and i hope they fit me..lol
whitecottonboxers@hotmail.com

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

This is quite a challenge - keeping it to 100 words means stripping it right down to the basics - which turned out to be fun ;) Here's my attempt...

You know I want you - you can see my erect cock pulsing between my thighs, hard, swollen. You kneel down in front of me, smiling lustfully, stroking my cock rhythmically, taking me into your mouth, sucking me greedily, wanting to taste my cum. I fuck your mouth, gasping urgently: "unnhh fuck... I'm going to cum in your mouth... ohhhh fuckkk yes... please let me cum...". That's what you want - your tongue swirls around my throbbing erection - and I cum... so fucking hard: "uunnnhhhhh... NOW!", my hot spunk spurting into your mouth... over your lips... all over you...

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i absolutely love your blog! May i have permission to put a link to it in my blog?

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger rileysaplank said...

The ropes pulled her elbows together as I tightened them a little more. Looking down at her delightful little nipples I smile.

“You want my cock, you dirty little girl?”

Not giving her time to prepare I thrust myself into past her soft outer lips and deep into her, making her scream at the intrusion.

“Cum for me you dirty little slut.” I whisper as I feel myself start to orgasm, cumming deep inside her. Her pussy tightens around my cock as her own orgasm makes her whole body shake, squeezing more cum out of my erect cock into her.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mr. white - so incredibly arousing, my god. This is going to be a very difficult decision... possibly helped along with the thought of you in my panties ;)

roger - so naughty and so delicious. I know how much you love to come in my mouth ;)

sweet intoxication - thank you! and please do link to me. Email me your link and I'll do the same if you like.

rileysaplank - I keep thinking they can't get any better and they do - how wonderful! thank you!

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me in your warm wet panties? mmm....love that thought.
*pinches hard nipple between thumb and forefinger

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me....mr. white, by the way.

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks! my link is http://sweetintxication.blogspot.com

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Al Sensu said...

Sending you my entry now. God I hope I win!!

Al

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anon - mmm, slide on inside...

sweet intoxication - linking you now

al sensu - and what a delightful entry it was. thank you!

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I could never write something to rival the bloggers around here, I just hope the person who wins feels generous and lets us all see what I can only imagine (from the small piece of flesh she's shown) is a gorgeous body.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

sebastian - I'm sorry you felt you couldn't submit. I had some delightful entries through email from non-bloggers. And thank you *blush*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home