Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tied Down - Continued...

I listen to you. You're breathless and needy. Your begging comes out in gasps. My hand moves mercilessly around your cock, but I won't let you come. I feel your muscles tensing, your cock swelling in my hand. I slow down, holding you for a moment, keeping you there, on the edge.

"That's it slut, beg me," I whisper hotly in your ear again.

With a strangled cry, you beg more, completely submitting to me, giving yourself to me, telling me you're my slut, my whore. Begging, pleading, lost in your own agonizing pleasure, wanting to do anything to please me. I resume my movements on your cock, stroking you gently. It's what I've been waiting for, your complete submission, your acknowledgment that you're mine.

I move over you again, gentler this time. I settle down over your cock. My juices running down my thighs from you, your begging. I rest against you, my slickness against your hardness. I move gently, back and forth along your hard cock. You easily slide against me. I hear you moan as your hips move up to meet me. I release your hair and slide both hands up your arms to your restrained wrists. I grip them tightly as I move slightly harder against you. I'm coating your cock now, my wetness dripping over you. I feel the tip of your cock against my clit, my hips grinding against you. I need you, I want you, I have to have you.

I angle my hips forward, pressing the head of your cock against my cunt lips. You're so hot, so hard.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I whisper again.

You groan with pleasure, begging again for me to take you, asking me to fuck you. I moan at the sound and push against you, your erect cock sliding inside me. I push back hard against you, thrusting your cock deep. The suddenness of my movement makes you groan loudly. The feeling of my soft, hot, wet cunt around you takes you so close to the edge. I begin to rock against you, my hands gripping your wrists tighter, pinning you down more than the restraints can. Your cock slides in and out of my desirous cunt. God, I've needed you. I can feel myself reacting, the pleasure building inside me. I lean over and kiss you hard, passionately. Your tongue making contact with mine, desperate for more, needing me so much. I fuck you hard, taking you to the brink.

I sit up slightly, watching you... your eyes closed, your face in such ecstasy and agony. Leaning over you as your hips continue to thrust up to me. My breast now hovering over your lips. I press it against your mouth and your eyes open. You greedily take my hard nipple into your mouth. I feel you tongue swirl around it as your teeth graze me slightly.

"Bite me," I say, my passion filling me, my lust overtaking me.

Another deep groan and your teeth find my skin, You suck hard on my nipple sending sparks through me. I release one of your wrists and find my other nipple with my fingers, rolling it hard between them, pulling on it. I gasp at the sensations, my body reacting to every motion, every lick, every bite. I need to cum.

I release my breast and reach down between us. I run my fingers down my slit, feeling your cock fucking me, thrusting harder into me. My fingers find my clit and I rub, wanting to cum on you. Muscles tense and I push back against you. I force you to slow, needing to take your control. I sit up completely, pulling my breast from your mouth. My fingers skid over my clit, our juices mingling, making me incredibly wet. I let my head fall back, oblivious to you, using you for my pleasure. I move harder against you, allowing your cock to find that spot deep inside me. I gasp audibly.

I start to whisper, "You're mine, my fucking slut. I'm going to use you to make me cum, I'm going to take you and use you, my dirty fucking whore. God, I'm going to cum on you, I'm going to cum all over you. I'm going to cum all over your hard fucking cock and you're not to cum until I do. You're here for me, whore, and that's all. When I cum, you're going to have to beg me to let you cum to. Don't you dare fucking cum until I say you can." The words spill from my mouth as I feel my body getting closer. The edge is so close, I'm on the brink of my orgasm.

I hear you whimper softly, I know how close you are. I know you can feel the pulsing of my cunt, the beginnings of my release. My other hand moves back to my nipple, pinching it, bringing me closer still. I rock hard against you, my pace quickening as I fuck you. My breathing is heavier and my muscles tighten. So fucking close.

I know you're watching me, desperate for me to cum on you, your hard cock. Desperate to please me, desperate to make me happy and bring me pleasure. My head falls back and my mouth opens, ragged breaths escape my lips. I feel it then, the surge of warmth, the intense feelings of pleasure moving through me. I cry out your name as I start to cum. My cunt convulses around you, the evidence of my orgasm and I shudder as it overtakes me. My back arches and I release into the feelings of it. Pulsing and pulsing, I squeeze your cock hard with each wave of sensation hitting me.

Through it all, I hear your cries, begging me to let you cum, pleading that you can't hold back, unwilling to let go, but so dangerously close. Your breathing so heavy trying to fight back your own orgasm. My pulsing cunt, trying to milk it from you. It's all too much for you.

Falling forward against you, I tell you to cum. "Cum in me, cum in my cunt, I want to feel your hot spunk shooting inside me. I want to feel your hard cock release into me. Fucking cum inside me."

With a cry, you let go. All of the waiting, all of the pleasure, all of the denial surging through you and you release all of your cum inside me. Spurt after spurt, you body convulsing under me. You cry out over and over as I ride your orgasm.

You sink back against the bed, my body lying on top of you, trying to catch your breath. I look at you softly, my lips finding yours and our tongues mingle. Our passion is evident and our feelings clear. I move my hands slowly up your arms and untie the restraints, letting your arms relax. You sigh softly at the release and move them around my back, pulling me tight to you. We roll to our sides, facing each other, kissing softly. I look into your eyes, my good Boy. I'll let you rest for now, but I'm not done with you yet...

11 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Supercock said...

All this and more to cum, I am not sure I can stand it. Make me your slut, your whore, your bitch, I promise you won't regret it.

Use my body for your pleasure, cum all over me, use my tongue, my hands, my face, my cock, use them all to satisfy yourself.

Only then allow me to have release. Like your subject, I will fill your dripping cunt to overflowing!

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and with that i'm taking myself to bed all pulsy and aroused and i'm going to send myself to sleep on little waves of lust filled day dreams...

hopefully i'll have a hell of a night.

oh my oh my oh my!

thank you.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger WelshBoy said...

Not really much to say about that other than OMG...

I think I felt you. that's pretty real...

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

so intense... I came deliciously... xx

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Wonderful ! I can't imagine holding back an orgasm when 'used' like this ... fabulous. A very good Boy (not boy) indeed, and a fabulously hot Girl yourself ...

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger The Fury said...

That was so hot! Delicious!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

supercock - mmmm, such a good boy. I am going to use you, take you. I'm going to treat you like the dirty slut I know you are...

anne elizabeth - thank you. If you're ever in the neighborhood, I'm sure I could arrange a fun time like this for you ;) Though, you'd be the one tied up...

badinfluencegirl - Mmmm, I love arousing you... and I love having you cum for me... it's always such a pleasure

welshboy - I love leaving you at a loss for words ;)

dirtyboy - always a pleasure to arouse you... xx

aragorn - ah, but you wouldn't be allowed to cum unless I let you... unless of course you wanted more punishment ;)

the fury - thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

pandora - So would I... ;)

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger expei said...

wow - yes indeed - very very nice

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

expei - so very glad you enjoyed it ;)

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger BrotherOfSteel said...

O_o whoa... you are so kind and gentle in your story. I tremble at how good that would feal.I get more of a bonding felling form your story then a being tourtured one. such a warm hart filled experience. thanks for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home