Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Making Her Mine

Thank you to the very lovely Chelsea Girl for including me in this week's Sex Blog Roundup on Fleshbot. It's such an honor to be included in such delightfully dirty company.

Her breath whispered softly against my neck. Her body was pressed tight to mine and I could feel her every curve. I've only discovered her recently and it has been heaven since. Her eyes beckoned me in when we first met, so blue, like tide pools of a cyan sea that drowned me when I looked deeply. They kept me hypnotized, something rare for me. I do the taking. But she has a hold over me. Her freshness addicted me to her. Her soft lovely body, her smooth pale skin, everything about her leaves me needing more. She still submits to me but in turn she owns me completely.

I look back and gaze into her face. She's never known a woman before but it was natural between us. We both felt it from the moment we met. Her body fits so perfectly with mine, her lips kiss so sweetly against mine. Tonight it's all I can do to keep from ravishing her. But she needs it gentle tonight, loving and I want to please her as much as she wants to please me.

I let her hands drift over my skin, her fingertips soft and caring. They feel my curves, gliding down into the small of my waist and back up the side of my hip. Back and forth, her hand creates a rhythm of sensuality against my skin. She leans closer and tentatively kisses my neck. So soft. Her tongue finds me and she licks down my neck. I tilt my head ever so slightly and she welcomes it. Her lips take my skin a bit harder, sensually moving over it, wanting to arouse me. I let her. Her fingers brush past the side of my breast and it makes me want her. But I stay where I am, basking in the feeling of her touch. She moves them up and over my collarbone, brushing my hair away from my neck. Her lips trace little kisses over my shoulder as her hand slides back down.

Fingers circle over my nipple and she gasps as she feels how hard they are. A discovery of my arousal. She kisses back up my shoulder and moves her body closer to mine. Her thighs against the back of my thighs. I reach my arm back and weave my fingers through her hair, gently pulling her lips to mine and kiss her deeply. I let her set our pace. She needs this tonight. She kisses me back sensually, feeling my desire for her as our tongues meet in a heated embrace. Her fingers find my nipple again and she rolls it between her them. I can't help but moan as the feeling centers between my thighs. She knows how to make me wet.

I grip her head tighter and roll so that I can pull her over me. I want to give her the control. She slides gracefully over my body, letting me feel her weight. Her thigh tucks between mine as our breasts rub together. Her skin is so hot, fueling my desire for her even more. I want to touch her, caress her, devour her. I let my hands slide down her body and over her soft curves. Feeling very inch I can reach, taking her all in. She moves on top of me, grinding against me as her arousal builds.
I let my hand tuck between her thighs as I reach from behind. I can feel the wetness as I slide my fingers along her slit. So wet. I need her.

"What do you want tonight," I softly whisper into her ear as my hands continue to spread her juices over her. "Tell me."

Her reply comes out in a small whimpered voice, "Make me cum, please, I need that so much... I need you."

A surge of pleasure moves through me when I hear her plea. God, I need that too. I gently push her back and roll her over as I assume the position she was in. I kiss her deeply again, letting my hands move up to her breasts, softly kneading them. I break our kiss and move along her jaw bestowing kisses and gentle nibbles. My tongue wanders over her neck as I shift my body down. My lips find her shoulder, her collarbone, her breasts. I pause there and suck around her breasts, my hand moving in time. She arches up slightly, imploring me for more. I let my tongue flick over her nipple and she sucks in her breath.

"Please," she whispers.

I lick around her nipple again and pull it into my mouth. I roll it around on my tongue, making her writhe under me. Her body arches and I feel her thighs tighten around me. I know the feeling well. With her nipple in my mouth, I move my hands down her arms, finding her them and letting our fingers entwine. Gently, I move her arms up over her body and rest them above her head. I want her to surrender everything to me. I release them slowly and let my fingers run down her arms and down her sides. Releasing her breast, I move across to her other one, taking this nipple into my mouth and bringing her the same pleasure. My hands continue moving down her body, moving gently through her soft mound of curls.

Pushing my fingers further, I let them slide down her slick skin, finding her dripping wet from her arousal. I release her nipple and move my way down her belly, kissing and licking, pausing to circle her belly button. My fingers slide further down, finding her pouting lips and sliding past them. She gasps and opens her thighs for me. Her velvety skin surrounds me, I can feel every bit of her waiting cunt as I push my fingers deeper. Her heat embraces me and I easily move them inside her.
My lips kiss the soft tendrils of hair. I stop for a moment and look at her. Such beauty before me. Such pleasure she gives me. I look up to her face and admire her, her head thrown back, her fingers clenching at the pillows, her back arched. God. I breath heatedly on her before slowly dragging my tongue up her slit. I can never have enough of her. Her thighs tremble a bit as they part further for me. I lick her again, this time around her clit. She trembles, pushing her hips toward me. I can tell she's already so close.

My tongue flicks over her once more and then I let it hover over her clit, moving in small circles, right over it. My fingers move in deeper and I add a third. I can feel her wetness covering my hand as I start to fuck her with my fingers. Her slick walls clench around me, pulsing as I lick her. I let my tongue move around and around, alternating directions, slowing then speeding up, never quite letting her get there. Keeping her in that plateau. She groans louder, rhythmically to my movements. Her hips grind against my face. She wants her release. She needs to ask for it. I move a fourth finger inside her, filling her completely, thrusting in and out of her. My tongue circles her again, little fast circle just where she wants it. Then I move away, slower larger circles, just brushing over her clit. I know she can't take much more.

"Please, please, please..." she begs in the same rhythm.

That's what I wanted. I move my tongue back over her clit, making those little movements, flicking over her, making her feel that place. Her cunt clenches harder around me and I can feel the pulsing start. She's going to cum for me. I move my tongue over and over, cricling around and around. Her body tenses and arches up from the bed. I let my other hand reach under her, holding her to my face as her orgasm begins. Hot juices flood over my hand as she convulses under me. She moans loudly and bucks her hips up to my face. I lick her until her body rides out her wave of pleasure. Moving my lips down, I lap at her juices as I slide my fingers from her. I lick her, letting her bask in the sensations. Bask in knowing how much I love making her mine.

16 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Perfect !! Beautiful how you make her surrender, gently but determined ... Subtle and beautiful ! Will a man ever be able to feel the same ... ?

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Kyma said...

The Gentle Submission.. mmmmmmm... how tasty and delectable.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Supercock said...

What a fabulous post. Every man's fantasy, apart from ParadigmK apparently :-)

Much as I would love to be part of this little tryst, I think I would spoil the mood and and the intamacy.

So I think I will just sit in the dark corner, out of sight, and watch this wonderful show.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Blue Butterfly said...

I can visualize the beauty of the two of you together, your beautiful bodies intertwined... very enticing.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

aragorn - thank you... as for the man, I'm not sure. I may need help in finding out ;)

kyma - so glad you enjoyed it

supercock - now there's a naughty idea. Yes, please do sit back and watch. Voyeurism very much arouses me.

blue butterfly - I like the idea that you're envisioning me, how nice ;)

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Supercock - So glad you see the light now.

DLG - beautfiul, beautiful.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Supercock said...

Sitting in the corner, watching you play, knowing how you like the control, watching how you work her, bring her to you, submit to you.

My cock in my hand, stroking it firmly but slowlyst enjoying the view. Precum oozing from the tip, running down my hand, pooling in my crotch and on your chair..

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger woodinhand said...

Restraint versus lust

Not sure I want to be there. Just whisper it to me the next time we are together ;)

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

paradigmk - mmm, thank you

supercock - glancing over at you, smiling as I know how much you love watching us...

WIH - I'll tell you all about it, in filthy detail ;)

pandora - I do know what you need and very much want to give it to you...

mac - please do share what those pictures look like ;)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Amazing....what a mind..hope i meet a Domme like You someday.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

very intense and very very wonderful - you make me cum so easily, so delightfully...

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger grid gurls said...

SHE can be really glad that YOU found her....how dirty you are ;-)

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

nycbadboy - mmm, thank you... and who knows what's in the cards for us ;)

dirtyboy - And you know how much I enjoy making you cum, so very intense indeed...

andie - Ah, but when you're having fun being a dirty little girl, time is never wasted ;)

grid gurls - oh, yes, thank you ;)

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

chelsea girl - the pitterpatter has been wonderful. Thank you again!

 
At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm it;s so sweeet...

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Blackjellybean said...

the first time i read this i was at work. OMG! i just had to go to the CR.lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home