Friday, November 10, 2006

A Surprise Part 2

She had emerged from the bathroom, her hair and makeup fixed. She had a giddy smile on her face as she slid up next to you. She hotly whispered in your ear as she slyly looked at me, "Are you ready for round 2?" Nodding softly, you took my hand and led us both back to the bedroom.

Having the advantage of alcohol and the loss of inhibitions, she quickly stripped off her clothes. She went to work on you next, taking the time to unbutton each button and lick down your chest while her fingers moved. I watched, amused as she reached the bottom and ran her fingers over your erect cock. I began to slowly strip then, watching her moving over you. Her body slid down yours and she was working your belt off. I walked up behind you and helped by sliding your shirt from your shoulders. Tossing it, I reached down and unzipped your pants. As she eagerly pulled your cock from your boxers, I pressed up close behind you. My hard nipples brushed over your back as I ran my hands over your chest. My lips found your neck and I lazily slid my tongue over you.

The sound of your moans filled the room. I could tell by the sound of you that she had your cock in her mouth and was sucking you rather delightfully. My hands continued to move over you as your hands found her hair. You guided her on you, starting to fuck her mouth as your arousal grew. I looked down at her. Her beautiful body draped at your feet, her gorgeous lips wrapped around your cock. She was clearly enjoying you very much. I could feel your hips thrusting toward her, she was bringing you so close.

With a small groan, you pull her from you. Not ready to cum yet, you wanted to enjoy us more. You took her and gently laid her down on the bed next to you. I climbed up on the other side a tucked my body behind yours. I watched as your hands took better care to explore her body and at the same time, mine explored yours. My hands wandered down your side to your hard cock. Taking it in my hands, I began to stroke you slowly. Not enough to make you come, but just to keep you on edge. You moaned softly and kissed her passionately. Her beautiful body writhed for you as your one hand found her cunt and her other hand found her breast. She gasped into your mouth as your fingers found entrance to her again. I watched as they dipped inside her wetness, feeling your warmth envelope you. You stroked her, slowly, as your thumb found her clit. She gasped and moaned again, clearly loving what you were doing to her.

Knowing what you'd want, I pulled back on your shoulder to lay your down on your back. Taking her hips gently, I guided them over you, pushing her up to your face. You needed to taste her again, taste you mixed with her. That flavor turned you on more than anything. Moving her forward, I helped her settled over your face. She eagerly ground her cunt against you. Your lips eagerly licking her back. I could see your fingers parting her, her cunt so swollen and red, so ready to cum again.

I slid down your body, kissing my way down your stomach, kissing over your hip and finding your cock. Slowly dragging my tongue up your length, I wrapped my lips around you. I swirled my tongue over the head of your cock and listened to you moan into her. Your hips moved up to meet me and I easily slid your length deep into my throat. Deeper, faster, I could her her moans, I could see her trembling. I know you're going to make her cum. I want you to cum at the same time. I slowed my movements a bit, taking long sucks around your cock, pacing you to match her. I felt your hand find my hair, pushing my lips down over you, faster. Her cries were loud. I looked up and watched her arms move. I knew they were up at her breasts. Her nipples in her grasp. She was pinched them, rubbing them, feeling nothing but the pleasure you were giving her. I could see your tongue moving into her cunt. Pushing past her lips, tasting her again. Then it was your fingers, thrusting up into her, fucking her again as you had earlier in the night. Your tongue skidding over her clit now. Trying to hold on to her as she began to cum.

I quicken my pace seeing her in this state. My hand came up to stroke you as I pulled you in and out of my mouth. Each time, sucking at the head of your cock, swirling my tongue over and around you. Faster now as I saw her body begin to shake. I could feel your cock swelling in my mouth, the cum starting to pulse through you. Suddenly she cried out, convulsing over your face. From your gasp I could tell her warm juices had flooded over your waiting lips. I could hear your tongue lapping at her. Taking you deeper, I squeezed with my hand and felt the reward of your cum in my mouth. Spurt after spurt of cum pulsing from you deep into my throat. Your hip bucking up to me, shaking as she shook over you. Both of you coming together, both of you feeling the release you desperately wanted. Your brreath ragged as she slowly moved from over your face to lie next to you, her hands wandering again over your body in a lazy sated way. You reached down and slowly pulled me up and finding my lips, you kissed me. Our tongues met and we tasted each other.

16 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Oh wonderful !! Read part 1, then part 2, leaving me so EXTREMELY hungry !! Fabulous. Particularly LOVED the detailed description of licking, taking in your mouth ... one of the most fabulous things to feel ... Oh god ... need to make Orchid do some of this tonight ...

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very hot! wow thanks!

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh my god! You did it again. You have no idea how aroused iam right now. My cock is so damn hard. You arouse so much i didn't even know was possible. I only wish i was that guy and feel your hot lips swirling down the length of my cock. You wan't to come home to me and try?:P

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aragorn you're mean.... i want someone to do this to tonight myself!

damm celibacy sucks... stupid boys in my town.

dlg ? darlin'? you have the touch, i'm on a work break and here i am so aroused i can't think.

again.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

aragorn - mmm, thank you, I'm glad it aroused you. Orchid is going to be one lucky girl tonight ;)

naughty nikki - you're welcome. It was very much my pleasure

anonymous - I love making you erect. Such a delicious though knowing you're on the other side of the computer in that state.

pandora - you have no idea how much I want you too ;)

badinfluencegirl - poor girl xx Clearly we're going to have to rustle you up a man or have you come over for a visit. And since you're aroused, I think coming here is the better option ;)

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DLG-

Between and you and Dirtyboy...I am orgasmed out! Is that possible!?

Damn it... I wish I was that surprise...

Oh how much fun that would be!

xxx

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want to know how it will be
Me and her or you and me
You both sit there with your long hair flowing
Your eyes alive, your minds are still growing
Saying to me: "What can we do now that we both love you?"
I love you too
But I don't really see why can't we go on as three?

You are afraid, embarrassed too
No one has ever said such a thing to you
Your mother's ghost stands at your shoulder
Face like ice, a little bit colder
Saying to you: "You can not do that,
It breaks all the rules you learned in school"
But I don't really see why can't we go on as three?

You know we love each other, it's plain to see
There's just one answer comes to me
Sister lovers, water brothers and in time maybe others
So you see what we can do is to try something new, if you're crazy too
But I don't really see why can't we go on as three?

- David Crosby 'Triad' [1968]

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! D.L.M. you're a terrific erotic writer. So few people can write erotica and avoid smut. Right on!

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

p. of lust - mmmm, so glad I can help leave you in that state ;)And I'd certainly love you being that surprise....

i am curious yellow - what an appropriate song. Thank you. xo

bdsm toy - *blush* thank you. I'm so glad you enjoy my writing.

mystery man - welcme! it's so lovely to have you! come back soon, I try to update with a new story at least once a week.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

such a delightful, delicious and intense conclusion - as always, you leave me fully sated, but very much eager for more of you xxx

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger Naughty Seductions said...

Mmmmmm....very nice! I'm adding a link you!

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger woodinhand said...

DLG - very Hot series!!! You have a excellent style and a deliciously dirty little mind *wink*

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man o man i wonder if everyone else knows what i know about you? then you would truely be a dirty lil girl on the outs.

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - well, you know it's always my pleasure to leave you saed, and don't worry, you can have much much more of me soon ;) xxx

naughty seductions - thank you!

woodinhand - I'm so glad you're enjoying it and thank you!

anonymous - yes, I suppose I would be

 
At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there to be more? I certainly hope so ;) Lovely.

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi aragon,
wish i was orchid, love to taste you there. love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home