Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Naked in the Rain 4:1 - Exploring

My lover and I have one last night together before he flies home. I wish he didn't have to go, but I know I'll see him again soon and of course, we can talk everyday through the magic of the internet. I want to give him something special tonight. Something just for him. The past week has really been all about me. He received plenty of pleasure, but it was really me allowing him to have it. We naturally fell into our Dom/sub roles as I knew we would. Tonight though, I want to give him something more.

I managed to get us out of my bedroom today for some gorgeous New York weather. Knowing he'd never been here, I took him around to some of the sights this amazing city had to offer. He had specifically requested to see Greenwich Village. I was happy to oblige this offer. Of course, there was a bit of selfishness in this as well. Soho is just a few blocks over and I love shopping in Soho. We strolled through the streets looking at beautiful old buildings, lovely little shops and other people wandering about. I can't say I was truly paying attention to my surroundings as I was more focused on him. His eyes lit up at each new sight. It was a delight to watch him take everything in. He commented on how everything was weird and different, but in a good way. He obviously was enjoying the city. He enjoyed it a bit more when I drug him into a few stores to try on shoes, one of my few weaknesses aside from a proper submissive Boy. I walked out of one of them with a proper pair, leather heeled bondage for my feet, perfect for our evening out.

Venturing back, we wandered through some side streets, the sexual tension growing between us becoming more apparent. This is the longest we've gone without touching and caressing and fondling each other. A brush of his hand, a lingering touch of my fingertips had us both needing each other desperately. I needed him now. I quickly hailed a cab to take us back. Thighs touching thighs, hands wandering over each other, trying to control ourselves until we get back. His warm breath eased it's way over my neck, his soft lips touching me, sending sparks through my body. Our departure from the cab to the front door was practically running. I slammed the front door open and pushed him inside.

"I've wanted you all day," he groaned as he slid his hands over my breasts. I pressed hard against him, frantic to feel him, taste him. I needed him. Our tongues swirled over our bodies as our hands quickly shed each other's clothing. Our skin ignites at the contact. His hands trail fire over my body. God, his hands. He pushed me hard against the wall. His mouth finds my neck and bites it gently. His tongue trails down to my collar bone. His hands wrap around my breasts, pinching my nipples, waiting for his mouth. My fingers tangle in his hair, drawing him closer. His teeth softly nip at my chest as his mouth draws nearer. His tongue reaches its destination and my back arches to him. He pulls my nipple into his mouth, god, such sweet sensations. My fingers tighten their grip. I moan as his tongue dances over them. His hand releases me and moves across my belly. My thighs can no longer hold me up. He parts my legs with his own and I grind into him. His hand finds my wetness. My body lets him have control, I release it to him. His fingers work their way over my cunt, feeling and probing me. My thighs part wider as they find my waiting heat.

I feel his fingers push into me, knowing what I like, how much I want him. I let go. He lowers himself in front of me, still pushing me back against the wall. Our eyes meet briefly, filled with wanton desire. His mouth moves torturously slow down my belly, not wanting to miss an inch of my skin. His other hand not yet leaving my breast, he rolls my nipple between his fingers. My hands clutch at the wall, not finding anything to grip. My hips grind to him. His mouth reaches my soft strip of curls. I hear him breathe in as he nuzzles me. I feel him smile. Then his tongue greets me, so warm and wet, so sensuous. I gasp. He moves lower and licks slowly up my slit, tasting me. His fingers move slowly, stroking me ever so softly. I feel his hand leave my breast and trail down my leg. He gently lifts my leg over his shoulder, opening me more for him. I sigh softly and release into the feelings. His tongue swirls softly over my clit, circling slowly. I can feel my heat on him, my wetness surrounding his fingers. Oh yes. His tongue moves slowly back and forth, he watches me move beneath him. His fingers stroke me firmer, pressing forward a bit, stroking me in that spot I love so much. My hands wander over his shoulders, stroking them gently with my fingernails. I arch more, wanting to feel it, wanting to feel everything. His tongue begins to lick me faster, god, yes. He just knows. I hear him groan at the feeling of my cunt squeezing around him. He so easily brings me there. He knows I'm close. His fingers thrust faster, deeper. My fingernails start to dig into his shoulders. He groans again. I push my cunt up to him. He responds by flicking his tongue over my clit. God. I feel him slowly push another finger inside me, filling me now. I writhe against the wall, moaning rhythmically to his thrusts. I'm so fucking close. his hand reaches up again and fondles my breast. I put my hand over his, guiding him to my nipple. He pinches it hard and I groan loudly. Sparks fly through me. I feel it then, the release. It hits me hard and fast, out of nowhere. I cry out his name and grab onto his shoulders hard, pulling his face to me, riding out my orgasm. He holds on tight, wanting me to feel all of it, wanting me to be greedy and take it. God. Yes. My cunt pulses around him, my juices flood his hand. He moans and continues to gently lick me, letting me come down. Breathing hard, I relax into the wall again. He slowly rises and licks his way up my body. Our lips meet and we kiss hard, passionately.

20 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Eponine said...

Mmmm... sounds like heaven
x x x

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

eponine - oh, it is ;) xx

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Cherrie said...

A man who knows how to use his hands, lips and tongue is invaluable.

When his cock gives out, he can still bring you the ultimate in pleasure.

I can't help it! Pardon me while I step into the next room for a little of that from my man . . .

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

ginger - one of my favorite places to be ;)

cherrie - I never really looked at it that way, good thought! And I hope you got waht you needed ;)

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Oh my, words carrying me away always in your posts ... Again, I caught myself reading faster and faster ... true to the developing action, absorbing it all ... From the slow teasing licking to the explosive orgasm ... Oh his fingers must have tasted so fabulous after this ... YUMMY !

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

A - so very glad you enjoyed it, ah, to be there with you, watching as you make your way through my words... mmmmm.

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm, yes... what a beautiful climax...

(*trails off dreamily imagining being "him" and kissing you hard, tasting of you...*) lucy

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mmmm, lucy - I can easily picture you there, kissing you back greedily...

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger leela said...

Ohh, delicious, you've got me all a-quiver ;)

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Elaine Denning said...

Oh wow, that was incredible. So intense... I could almost feel it myself. C x

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

leela - mmm, perfect, just how I like you ;)

ginger - so nice....

Chloe - so glad you enjoyed it! x

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Vahri said...

The vivid way you describe it, I can feel his tongue lapping on my clit, you made my sparks fly too... pant, pant.
Thanks for that one.
Vahri xoxo

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm.. wanting you to be greedy, dlg..

*licks deeply*

C xxx

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

this just makes me want you all the more...

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

vahri - it was very much my pleasure ;)

C - you know I always am, and am planning on taking more in the next part ;) x

dirtyboy - mmm, the feeling is mutual xxx

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm.. am very much looking forward to you taking much more in the next part, dlg ;)

C xxx

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

starved - mmmm, wonderful, so glad I could deliver ;)

pandora - so glad you're back! I've missed you ;)

C - just wait, you're in for a delicious treat ;)

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are always delicious, dlg

*kisses*

C xxx

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omygod, this is beautifull.. so intens.
I wish my boyfriend was here but he's away in military!!
you are great just how you can describe the feeling ..
wow your just amazing

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been reading the naked in the rain stories for hours almost nonstop, the deliciously explicit way u describe things...so much better than 50 shades, just irresistible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home