Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Threesome

Her arms are raised over her head. I can see you standing behind her, slowly lifting her shirt up. I'm watching you, enjoying how aroused you are. She turns to you and you kiss her sensually, your tongues dancing in each other's mouths. I can hear her moan as you pull her tight to you. Her body sways with yours. I get up from the bed and move in behind her, my hands resting gently on her hips. I can feel her moving into you, wanting you. Your hand moves down to sit on top of mine and you give it a squeeze. A reminder that we're here together. I press myself up against her so she can feel my bare breasts against her back. She leans back into me, asking me for more. My hands run up her sides, feeling her curves. Such a beautiful woman. My fingers unhook her bra and she helps me pull it from her shoulders. I hear you gasp as you feel her breasts against your chest. I watch as your hands move up to them. Her head falls back as your fingers find her nipples. Her knees go weak for just a moment. I lift my hand and gently turn her head to me, finding her mouth with my lips, gently nibbling on them. Her mouth is so soft and warm against mine. I want to breathe her in.
I feel your hands slide down my thighs and know what you want. I pull her back into me and wrap my arms around her. My hands caress her breasts as my mouth nuzzles her neck. My tongue flicks out to taste her. Her breath is suddenly quicker. I know what you're doing. I know you're licking her. I know you've found her cunt. One hand grips my thigh as the other moves inside her, fucking her with your fingers. Your tongue is moving over her clit, flicking over it. I can feel her trembling in my arms as you bring her closer. My teeth find her shoulder and I bite softly. God, I want her too. Your hand leaves my thigh to spread her more for you. Her juices are running over your hand, I can hear how wet she is. Her breath is coming in gasps now. You have such a talented tongue, I know how hot you're making her. I know how hot you make me. God, fuck her harder with your fingers. She's going to cum for us. My arms grip her a little tighter as I feel her sinking into you. Her hands have wrapped themselves in your hair, pulling your face closer to her cunt. I can feel her muscles tightening. Her breath shorter, almost stopping. Then it hits her and she cries out as she grinds her hips into your face. I hold her tight, kissing her hard as she cums on you. We hold her, together, until she comes down. You slowly stand up and pull her to you. I know she can feel your hard cock pressed against her. I know she wants to fuck you, but she's going to have to wait.
You lean over her shoulder and kiss me. I can taste her on your lips, your tongue. Such a sweet taste, I just adore her taste. You slowly slide from her grip and come around behind me. She turns with you to face me. A smile on her lips, she moves her hands to my waist. An equally devious smile appears on mine. She leans in to kiss me, slowly this time, softly. Her mouth is so sensual, her tongue glides over mine. I can feel you pressed up close behind me, your cock rubbing against my ass. God, I need you to fuck me. I let one of my hands drift back to your hip, pulling you to me, letting you know what I want. Your fingers reach down between my legs and are met with my wetness, you groan softly. Her hand has done the same and settles on my clit, gently rubbing it. Your fingers push into my cunt, sliding in easily as you start to fuck me with them. My body starts to move to your rhythm. Her other hand reaches around the back of my neck and she kisses me harder, her tongue greedily taking me. I need you. I need her. I feel you move your fingers from my cunt and replace them with your cock. It's there, just teasing me, rubbing against me. I spread my thighs wider for you and you grip my hips. She spreads me for you and the head of your cock glides over my entrance. I angle my hips back for you and you suddenly thrust inside. I groan into her mouth, unable to control my hunger. You have me filled, holding your cock deep inside me, grinding ever so slightly. Then you pull out and thrust again, finding your rhythm. She holds me there for you, caressing my body, rubbing my clit. She wants me to cum for you, for her. God, so much sensation, so much pleasure.
I know you can't last long like this. She breaks our kiss and moves her tongue down my neck. I can't help but moan. She locks eyes with you, knowing what you're both doing for me. You lean forward and kiss her, drawing us closer together. I can feel you trembling behind me. This is all too much. Her fingers on my clit and your cock in my cunt has me so aroused. God, that's it. She moves her fingers a bit faster. You can feel my cunt tighten around you, starting to pulse. I hear you groan as you thrust deeper, lifting me off the ground as you do. God. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum all over your cock. Every nerve is on fire. It overtakes me. I suddenly cum hard, my juices flowing over you. I cry out as my cunt spasms around you. I pull her tight, holding onto her, kissing her again as I ride out my climax. You can't hold back, the feeling of me cumming pushes you over the edge. You groan and thrust in deep as your cum shoots from you, pulsing out of you over and over. You stroke your cock in and out as you shoot your cum deep inside me, riding out the feelings.
With a collective groan and a giggle, we untangle ourselves and pile on the bed, sweaty, happy and ready for more. I lean over and kiss you, softly...

32 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Camilla said...

I cannot imagine kissing someone and tasting someone else. What a wonderful feeling that would be.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

camilla - it is a wonderful feeling and a wonderful taste, I do recommend it highly ;)

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DLG,

God, I love your writing! I am waiting for you to write a story titled, "Two Guys". Mmmmm, would I love to watch! - Blonde Stranger

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better yet, I'd love US to watch together, perhaps while we're enjoying our own fun. xoxo - BS

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

bs - so lovely to see you. Mmmm, two men. I may just have to do that. (I did do three men, but then again I'm a greedy girl) I'll make sure I have you join me when I can set that up ;)

pandora - but she was you, you are always a part of my posts, I want you to be the one I'm with...

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

just so perfect... you always make me cum so deliciously... I can picture this so easily... it feels as though I'm right there with you... keep the bed warm for me ;) xx

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

dirtyboy - I think you know how much I adore making you cum, and you were right here with me, you always are... ;) xx

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Kyma said...

oh god dlg... I felt like I was truly there... mmmmmmmm....

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

kyma - that's exactly how I wanted you to feel, right there with me, doing these things with me ;)

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DLG, I wasn't envisioning two guys and you (or us together), I was just thinking about "Two Guys". Period. I think it would be an incredible turn-on to watch, not participate. Maybe even more arousing to watch while giving instruction. Mmmmm. Something to think about anyaway. - BS

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

bs - I actually realized that ;) I would love to be sat on the couch with you while we watched two guys... such an erotic thought, mmmm....

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the single most beautiful story I have ever read. Anyone who can write with those feelings and sensuality is one of the world's most desirable women.

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DLG - Please, baby, make it come true for us in one of your beautifully erotic, sizzling hot stories. I am squirming just thinking about it. God, the anticipation is such an aphrodisiac itself. I am already dripping wet... - BS

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Doublebogie said...

I'm speechless!
I mean it!
I really wanted to comment more on this fantasy but I'm totally rendered incapacitated and spent.
WHEW!
What a gal!

 
At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

god, dlg, wow... you make me feel every single moment of it on my own skin, can't help but imagining "her" was me... *drifting off fantasizing*

thank you so much for this piece (i think you know just HOW much i love it). i'll read and re-read this many many times!!!!
kisses lucy

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

breakaway - wow, thank you so much, it absolutely delights me that you loved my story xxx

bs - well, since you know how much I love getting you wet, I'll have to see what I can come up with ;)

doublebogie - "incapacitated and spent," those two words alone have given me the biggest grin, mmmm...

lucy - that's exactly what I wanted you to imagine, it was you there and I think you know that, it's such a pleasure giving you what you love ;) xx

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Aragorn said...

Oh my !!! Amazing, hot, complete turn on ... Be cxareful with what you wish for dear ... ;-) Beautiful writing, close to one of Orchid's most intimate fantasies ... - A

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

A - Mmmm, so glad you enjoyed it, hopefully Orchid did too. xx And I'm quite aware of what I'm wishing for ;)

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Eponine said...

mmm... that was nice
x x x

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

eponine - so glad you liked it xxx

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Doublebogie said...

Sorry, couldn't help it...
Had to come back for seconds

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God, how much longer are you going to torture us with the waiting?!

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

doublebogie - I love having you back, again and again ;)

nina - mmm, thank you xoxo

Borin in the USA - welcome, I haven't seen you comment before. It's so lovely to have you. And the waiting? mmmm, until I'm ready for you again ;)

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm..

*kissing you softly, dlg.. kissing you deeply*

C xxx

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

C - mmm, come closer, I need more... xx

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Your magic with words leaves me speechless breathless and tingly. THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE! I can never breathe in enough of the scent you leave in your words.

Mimo

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

mimo - i love leaving you in this state. mmmm...

articraven - well they always say write what you know ;) you're welcome...

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved this too. it reminded me of the year i spent in a closed trio with an irishman and a gorgeous black american woman......

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

anonymous - now that sounds like a fun story. I'd love to hear it!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger dirtyboy said...

over the past two days, with a little assistance from you ;) - I've cum nine times over this story - is that some kind of record for us...? My cock is still wet with cum - as is my tummy... you're such an intensely erotic writer, and a fabulously sexy (and sexual) girl - yum ;) xxx

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

Actually, lover, if you recall, it was 3 lovely orgasms while writing our joint post and 6 over this one ;) I think maybe you've had one too many... or maybe not quite enough ;) xxx

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Sweetalker45 said...

What an incredible story. I am sending it to a lady friend who is dying for a mff 3some. She'll cum just reading it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home